Photo

Singleplayer Mammutus (dodo)

16 replies to this topic
Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

This happened last night. I didn't see any other threads about it. I was playing Franklin and driving a bike at Blaine Co's airport, when all the sudden a Mammutus (the old dodo) landed. I knocked the guy out and took the plane, flew around the map. I didn't want to risk screwing my game up so I did not save it. I drove back over to the airport and it spawns along with the stunt plane from time to time. They always land and get out.

So the plane IS in singleplayer...why can't we buy it? It's obviously coded and able to fly? Has anyone else seen this?

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

The Mammatus (almost) always spawns right next to Michael's hangar.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

I think thats the Velum. I am talking about the plane that use to be called dodo. I have never seen until it landed at the AP in Blaine Co.

Mr.Wr0ng
  • Mr.Wr0ng

Book-Burner

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

I kind of wonder about that one, too.

Although that gives me hope that the Annihilator might actually spawn somewhere midair...

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

Which Blaine Co. airport...Sandy Shores or Grapeseed? These are the only 2 airports that I know of - except Ft. Zancudo...I've never seen anything spawn at the AP in SS, and there's a crop duster that occasionally lands at G (McKenzie). I'm assuming planes start spawning at McKenzie after Trevor takes it over.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

I think thats the Velum. I am talking about the plane that use to be called dodo. I have never seen until it landed at the AP in Blaine Co.

No, the Velum is east of Michael's hangar, the Mammatus usually spawns right of the hangar, along with a Cuban 800

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

Which Blaine Co. airport...Sandy Shores or Grapeseed? These are the only 2 airports that I know of - except Ft. Zancudo...I've never seen anything spawn at the AP in SS, and there's a crop duster that occasionally lands at G (McKenzie). I'm assuming planes start spawning at McKenzie after Trevor takes it over.

Sandy Shores I was driving around the parimeter on the dirt road on the far side away from the hanger. I have never seen one spawn at the Airport in LS either, but I might go back just to make sure. So far this is the only place I have ever seen it.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

No, the Velum is east of Michael's hangar, the Mammatus usually spawns right of the hangar, along with a Cuban 800

Thanks, I'll will check that area out. I haven't seen it yet, but that would be funny that it was there the whole time. It will also be a lot easier than driving around Sandy Shores AP waiting for it to spawn.

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

If you go wait around the airport in Sandy Shores, you'll usually find one landing and then parking in the small hangar next to Trevor's. Kill the pilot though if you've waited until he gets out because he'll throw you out and fight you if he sees you stealing his plane.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

If you go wait around the airport in Sandy Shores, you'll usually find one landing and then parking in the small hangar next to Trevor's. Kill the pilot though if you've waited until he gets out because he'll throw you out and fight you if he sees you stealing his plane.

The pilot of the crop duster that lands at McKenzie does that on occasion too, but you don't necessarily have to kill the pilot though...just wait for him to walk away, and when he gets far enough away, go ahead and steal the plane and take off. 

D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

We'll make diamonds from their asses.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

@Mr.Wr0ng
I have the annihilator...

Mr.Wr0ng
  • Mr.Wr0ng

Book-Burner

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:57 AM Edited by Mr.Wr0ng, 30 October 2013 - 11:58 AM.

@Mr.Wr0ng
I have the annihilator...

I guess you edited the safe file then?

I might consider doing so too to get that thing, as it shouldn't be unavailble in Singleplayer in the first place.

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

I don't get the love for the Annihilator. It's slower than the Buzzard, bigger and doesn't have any rockets.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by Hooves07, 30 October 2013 - 02:43 PM.

I don't get the love for the Annihilator. It's slower than the Buzzard, bigger and doesn't have any rockets.

I was never a fan myself, although I like the look of the blackhawk heli. I think what I am most bothered by is the fact is it's coded and resources are given for it yet it's locked from singleplayer. The annihilator is the perfect example of the missteps in singleplayer. You can do so much more online than in singleplayer. All those little things add up(garage space, more vehicles to purchase, selling vehicles at LS customs, All the side missions they could have made offline to extend the sp).

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

most of the vehicles can't be purchased from sites.

the bagger (bike) can't be. as an example. :/

I'll tell you the locations:

the small one (not this one) is always spawn at the hanger to the left of Frank's hanger.

the Cubban 800 and the Mammutus spawn to the left-turn at Mike's hanger. sometimes one, sometimes both doesn't spawn. but mostly both.

KiiWiiDeee
  • KiiWiiDeee

Liberty City's finest.

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

NO, if you walk out of Mike's hangar and turn left, just past the hangar is a Cuban 800 and a Mammatus. Go check for yourself if you don't believe us.

D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

We'll make diamonds from their asses.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

That's Right! I edited the save file. But my annihilator is white?? Dafuq!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users