Photo

Police Riot Van Online

12 replies to this topic
GT Motion
  • GT Motion

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

I saw someone with it online driving around. Any idea how to get it?

Minrath
  • Minrath

Mullet Squad Master

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Have to steal it from a police chase, kill the officers in it and take it.

djim
  • djim

The helpful hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

I've would get 3-4 stars, Die horribly (not before killing said driver of police van) and respawn wait for them to leave and take it... or you could just be an easy cheat and have it stored at your place with cheater like tactics. 

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:11 PM Edited by AzraelX, 29 October 2013 - 09:12 PM.

There's a permanent spot for it in the LSPD parking lot your Pegasus tank spawns in. You know, assuming there's not a tank there.

If you call Lester and ask him to find you a car, often he gets you this one. You can then drive it around for 24 minutes without police thinking it's stolen.

• SteveG likes this

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

You have to do a mission for Lester where you have to destroy one (Cops capacity) It'll appear in that spot in freeroam after the mission and you can get it (most of the time) without getting a wanted level.
  • AzraelX likes this

GT Motion
  • GT Motion

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:12 PM Edited by GT Motion, 29 October 2013 - 09:13 PM.

I am talking about the armored truck looking one that is in the lester mission btw, not the normal road block van.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by AzraelX, 29 October 2013 - 09:16 PM.

I am talking about the arnored truck looking one that is in the lester mission btw, not the normal road block van.

That's the Police Transporter. The Police Riot replaces it in the roadblocks when you get more stars.

Much easier to just take one that's sitting out though, unless you like it with flat tires.

You have to do a mission for Lester where you have to destroy one (Cops capacity) It'll appear in that spot in freeroam after the mission and you can get it (most of the time) without getting a wanted level.

Interesting, I didn't know that's what triggered it. I guess it's good I happened to have done that before I went looking for the Riot lol.

GT Motion
  • GT Motion

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

I tried getting into it in the Lester mission and it wont let me, so what I need to do is finish the mission, then it will start to spawn?  Also, which parking lot is the tank parking lot?

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

I tried getting into it in the Lester mission and it wont let me, so what I need to do is finish the mission, then it will start to spawn?  Also, which parking lot is the tank parking lot?

It's the same one.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

I have one as a personal vehicle in my garage ready to go any time. Yeah.. you' jelly.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

Since the people in this topic have decided to be ass's about it

The Riot van (retextured police version of the security vans) is normally in the police station car park in vespucci beach. This IS the one lester gives you if you request a car, however, if you go there without calling lester, it still spawns and doesnt have the 24 min limit. Additionally, most of the time you dont get any star's for taking it.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by AzraelX, 30 October 2013 - 04:55 PM.

Since the people in this topic have decided to be ass's about it

Really? Because the other replies to this topic already covered every single thing in your post.

I'd be interested in seeing some direct quotes from the thread, along with your certainly-interesting logic as to how they are being asses (by the way, the plural of "ass" doesn't have an apostrophe in it).

This IS the one lester gives you if you request a car, however, if you go there without calling lester, it still spawns and doesnt have the 24 min limit. Additionally, most of the time you dont get any star's for taking it.

1) We know. If you'd read the replies of "all the asses" in this thread, you'd know that we already said the Riot which Lester finds you is the same one at the LSPD parking lot.

2) "Most of the time".

3) You still get a wanted level for having a stolen vehicle if any police see you, which happens all the time while driving around, in case you've somehow never stolen a vehicle in this game. Makes it pretty hard to actually do anything in it, especially involving other players. That's why you use the one Lester gives you (yet another thing which was explained already).

Or, you know, as a few people in this thread have said, it's possible to get one as a personal vehicle using the garage glitch, which is detailed in the Guides subforum. Then there's no time limit and no police interference.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

Me and my friends were in a private session cause chaos with it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users