Quantcast

» «
Photo

Unable to progess thru Epsilon missions.

21 replies to this topic
FloridaGatorPride
  • FloridaGatorPride

GatorPride24

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

I'm stuck on the part where you have to meet that girl at sandy shores. The icon was there for awhile but I wasn't unable to switch to Michael because him and Franklin where hiding out after the jewelry heist, so I was force to be Trevor for awhile.  

Once I was able to switch back to Michael the Epsilon icon had already disappeared! Is there anyway I can get it back? I went to the site and paid them the $500 and $5000 but the icon never came back yet.

I remember in the cut scene the girl saying that if I took to long, that I wasn't ready or something. Can yall please help me out? I'm trying to get all the trophy's and 100% completion.

Zadi
  • Zadi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Pull up the phone and scroll over to the Check List. Click on Open Missions. Which of the Truth missions do you see? This will help us help you.

• Seeking the Truth
  • Accepting the Truth
  • Assuming the Truth
  • Chasing the Truth
  • Bearing the Truth
  • Delivering the Truth
  • Exercising the Truth
  • Unknowing the Truth

FloridaGatorPride
  • FloridaGatorPride

GatorPride24

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

<p>

Pull up the phone and scroll over to the Check List. Click on Open Missions. Which of the Truth missions do you see? This will help us help you.

• Seeking the Truth
  • Accepting the Truth
  • Assuming the Truth
  • Chasing the Truth
  • Bearing the Truth
  • Delivering the Truth
  • Exercising the Truth
  • Unknowing the Truth

Oh ok cool, its called Assuming the truth. But i never got the chance to go to the icon & see the cutscence. Is it a glitch or did i miss something

Zadi
  • Zadi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

So you completed Assuming the Truth. Did you get the email telling you to pay the $10,000? You have to pay them twice ($5,000 each) and then wait a while.

Now if you have not completed it because of a game glitch then either you're going to have to restart the game (I had to when I encountered the strip club glitch) or load a game before Mr. Phillips mission and don't do the Epsilon missions before that.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

• Seeking the Truth
  • Accepting the Truth
  • Assuming the Truth
  • Chasing the Truth
  • Bearing the Truth
  • Delivering the Truth
  • Exercising the Truth
  • Unknowing the Truth

Did the Check list get replaced with Job List? I used to see the Check List but it's not here anymore.

FloridaGatorPride
  • FloridaGatorPride

GatorPride24

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

So you completed Assuming the Truth. Did you get the email telling you to pay the $10,000? You have to pay them twice ($5,000 each) and then wait a while.

Now if you have not completed it because of a game glitch then either you're going to have to restart the game (I had to when I encountered the strip club glitch) or load a game before Mr. Phillips mission and don't do the Epsilon missions before that.

No, I never got to do that mission yet because I was force to be Trevor for awhile. The icon was there when I was Trevor but as soon as I got to chance to switch back to Michael it was gone and it never came back :(

GTaGB
  • GTaGB

Winner

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

I am stuck on these missions for Michael. I did the one where you ahve to collect the cars and nothing has popped up on the map since.

bPiNs
  • bPiNs

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

Don't pause the game or go to the xmb/psn which pauses the game.
Be patient
Sleeping then backing out and or saving advances in-game time 6 hours at a time
Don't constantly check on your map as it passes the game during the duration of the pause

Use the sleep method to advance time for robe deeliveru
Same for the five mile walk ( elastic both sticks and afk for 15_20minutes). BE SURE TO NOT MISS THE INCOMING PHONECALL *

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

El Virus Los Antrax

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:10 AM

Best get that $2.1milly & leg it, Kifflom ✋.

HellCattX
  • HellCattX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

hehe, epslion missions can be a pain in the arse, try calling chicky to see if she answer, it fixed the mission line for me.

as for the 2.1  mil, if you take it, i'm sure you miss out on something better later, as there are only 10 / 15 tracts available in game.

More over, 5 missing tracts, 1rusty TRACTor as a reward, 1 Rusty TRACTor findable.... i wonder....

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:24 AM Edited by PetsOvernight, 14 November 2013 - 12:24 AM.

Uhg I want to complete this mission string but think I've encountered one of the many glitches this string seems to have (even though 1.05 was said to fix this). I delivered the 5 cars, and then nothing else. Calling the girl (Marnie) is just 'busy' and I've saved/switched characters multiple times and nothing... Really don't want to have to start a whole new game just to do these missions... And job list is empty...

ANY ADVICE??  :sui:

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

Same problem. No phone call, email, nadA

Baramos
  • Baramos

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

I noticed it can take several in-game hours for the Epsilon symbol to show up sometimes (had to go to sleep and back out of the save menu a couple of times), AND it only shows up at certain times of the day. If you save out in Sandy Shores (or whatever town that is) it won't be there because the game has a fail safe where you have to leave a certain distance between you and a mission start point for it to appear, so that when you load up it doesn't automatically throw you into a mission or what have you. So if you are saving make sure it's in Michael's mansion and not Trevor's trailer.

equanimity
  • equanimity

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

Sometimes it does take a while for the next mission to appear. I wore the Epsilon robes for nine days and then for some reason it cleared it and I had to start from day one again. I'd assume that playing as Michael for a while will open up the next mission.

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:41 PM Edited by PetsOvernight, 18 November 2013 - 05:41 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting technical support. We are aware of the issue you are experiencing as it has been reported by several of our users. I can assure you that the development team is looking into the cause and are working towards a fix. We ask that you please bear with us as we work towards this.

Best Regards, 
Blair G.

Looks like they are working toward another fix for this... hope this one works!

• sunpizza likes this

sunpizza
  • sunpizza

sunpizza

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Well, I finished the stunt jumps finally. I have everything on the 100% checklist but the gliched epsilon mission. I have some trophies I can work on and getting gold on all the missions and strangers and freaks, I hope they fix this. I am still stuck on waiting for the icon to appear to meet the lady in grapeseed and get the list of cars. :/

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

Epsilon missions are not required for 100%

I got 100% 3 weeks ago and i just completed epsilon missions last night.

They only unlock the KIFFLOM trophy/achievement

My point is, you don't have to do them on the same save as your 100% save.. If you want the trophy/achievement then I'd just start a new game for that only.
  • sunpizza likes this

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:40 AM Edited by lol232, 24 November 2013 - 12:42 AM.

hehe, epslion missions can be a pain in the arse, try calling chicky to see if she answer, it fixed the mission line for me.

as for the 2.1  mil, if you take it, i'm sure you miss out on something better later, as there are only 10 / 15 tracts available in game.

More over, 5 missing tracts, 1rusty TRACTor as a reward, 1 Rusty TRACTor findable.... i wonder....

Nah, you're wrong.

You still get 10 tracts disregarding your choice.

sunpizza
  • sunpizza

sunpizza

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:09 AM

OK, I see on the rockstar social club website what missions I am missing to complete the strangers and freaks, I need the epsilon missions and "Uncalculated Risk", which is gliched for me too and "the last one" which you can't do until 100% completion. I have 50 of 58 strangers and freaks completed. Really cool that it shows my progress and what I need. but I am missing 1 for 100% and now I know for sure I can't do it on this game play. 

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

I've been pondering the missing mission thing lately and I'm reminded of the purple nines bug from GTA3 and how the game consoles can clear out and not clear out memory when you start a new game and/or load up a different save.... So if you don't mind can you trying the following to see if that mission pops up.

Back up your save in a new slot.

Exit the game and restart your console.

Load the game up and watch the loading screen closely.... As soon as it gives you the option to load up gtaonline (from loading screen, not the pause menu) select this and go into GTAO.

After you are in GTAO and can go to pause screen, see if there is an option to start a new single player game.... If not then this probably won't work as it will load up your most recent save and most likely, the bug.

Either way... Start a new game and then pause as soon as you can and load your bugged save.... The hope is that this will reset something and allow missing mission to start.

royalinalk
  • royalinalk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:45 AM

The icon was there for awhile but I wasn't unable to switch to Michael...

SanslosInNuce
  • SanslosInNuce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Go online and play for a while and then choose Michael from the character selectionwheel.
That has made the locked-out missions to reappear for a lot of people stuck on the epsilonglitch (myself included).
Should work as long as you downloaded the last patch (beach bum update).
Let us know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users