Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 NEW ONLINE UNLIMITED REPUTATION GLITCH (Video Tutorial)

122 replies to this topic
Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:25 AM

Lock/delete thread.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

Have you figured a way to make this glitch consistent? I'm able to do it for a lil bit, but then kicks me to DL screen. 

Maybe there patching it or something ill keep trying new things and hopefully ill find a consistent way

If you join a full lobby chances of you going to DL screen is low. If it does go to the store and back out. Thats how i fixed it. 

This guy is right, for some reason the higher the player count the better

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

Have you figured a way to make this glitch consistent? I'm able to do it for a lil bit, but then kicks me to DL screen. 

Maybe there patching it or something ill keep trying new things and hopefully ill find a consistent way

If you join a full lobby chances of you going to DL screen is low. If it does go to the store and back out. Thats how i fixed it. 

Not true at all, I've been in a session with 5 players but it doesn't work...

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

Not true at all, I've been in a session with 5 players but it doesn't work...

5 players is low

die231
  • die231

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by die231, 02 November 2013 - 02:37 PM.

Way faster than CR, but again, i'm having the same issues as the people in this thread, it's not consistent, sometimes it kicks me back into mission screen and going back to store is not fixing.

Doing it on PS3.

edit: Going back to store to try to fix it and a few weird things happened, first my character was totally invisible (only the weapon was visible), went back to store and then it spawned a different random character with different clothes.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

Way faster than CR, but again, i'm having the same issues as the people in this thread, it's not consistent, sometimes it kicks me back into mission screen and going back to store is not fixing.

Doing it on PS3.

edit: Going back to store to try to fix it and a few weird things happened, first my character was totally invisible (only the weapon was visible), went back to store and then it spawned a different random character with different clothes.

Yea i think another option is to do this on a train track

FabianHD
  • FabianHD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

Train tracks are better allot better

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

I don't think more players going to fix this download issue.

If there was a stable method, I have no problems to use single player character on online.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

I might make a new video on this

Keyser_Soze
  • Keyser_Soze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

I might make a new video on this

You mean drive on the train tracks to get away or ride the train as a passenger and do the glitch?

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:38 AM

Found permanent fix to this Download screen. You wanna get a bounty on your had first before doing the process of the glitch. And as soon as the single player character spawns online you have to get a job and wanted lvl right away, so that the bounty doesn't show. From that point on i just get a 5 star and enter underground tunnel tracks. Did this for a solid hr no problems at all. 

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Found permanent fix to this Download screen. You wanna get a bounty on your had first before doing the process of the glitch. And as soon as the single player character spawns online you have to get a job and wanted lvl right away, so that the bounty doesn't show. From that point on i just get a 5 star and enter underground tunnel tracks. Did this for a solid hr no problems at all. 

ill look into this man if it works your a legend :)

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by iFight, 03 November 2013 - 04:08 PM.

I actually found the solution, twodynamicHD was right. You need more people inside a session and my case i had 16 to 18 players, It worked 100%.

Can anyone tell me where the tunnel is?

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

I actually found the solution, twodynamicHD was right. You need more people inside a session and my case i had 16 to 18 players, It worked 100%.

Thought so ill check a few more times to make sure 

Keyser_Soze
  • Keyser_Soze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:22 PM Edited by Keyser_Soze, 03 November 2013 - 07:23 PM.

I did this last night for about an hour as well. Kept getting downloading screen and went to the store, which takes you to a new lobby. After 3 times in the store, it finally worked.
The lobby it worked in had 8 people. Eventually it was down to 2 players. Me and one other random. I was in the tunnel under the city. The only other thing I can say was consistent, I had a warning level.
I had the warning level when it wasn't working too, so I'm not sure if that is the only thing that you need.

BTW - I set a timer and checked how much I earned in 5 minutes.
With 5 stars in was getting 68,500. That's 822,000 per hour.

Keyser_Soze
  • Keyser_Soze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

Also, I figured out that you lose the cops based on how far you travel. If you drive quickly, you can hit the new mission every 2 seconds.
I also did it on foot. In the tunnel, on foot, you're safe but it's slow because you need to travel about 100 feet to lose the cops.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by iFight, 03 November 2013 - 10:15 PM.

It's a lot faster, if you're doing the right thing. Going to the tunnel is a lot better.

I did this last night for about an hour as well. Kept getting downloading screen and went to the store, which takes you to a new lobby. After 3 times in the store, it finally worked.
The lobby it worked in had 8 people. Eventually it was down to 2 players. Me and one other random. I was in the tunnel under the city. The only other thing I can say was consistent, I had a warning level.
I had the warning level when it wasn't working too, so I'm not sure if that is the only thing that you need.

I leveled up in 4/5 minutes with just 2 star wanted level, from level 80 to 81. It's a lot faster than criminal records.

No tunnels by the way, I have fast car so i have no problems.

To the guys having problem with download, you just need to have luck if you have inside more than 5 players it must work 100%.

There's maybe another way with that bounty method but i never tested.

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

Yep, this is a guarantee work man. I've run this over like 6 times now and all 6 times have worked with a bounty. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=S_pqccgYzHk

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

It's a lot faster, if you're doing the right thing. Going to the tunnel is a lot better.

I leveled up in 4/5 minutes with just 2 star wanted level, from level 80 to 81. It's a lot faster than criminal records.

No tunnels by the way, I have fast car so i have no problems.

To the guys having problem with download, you just need to have luck if you have inside more than 5 players it must work 100%.

There's maybe another way with that bounty method but i never tested.

Ill test the bounty method today

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

Yep, this is a guarantee work man. I've run this over like 6 times now and all 6 times have worked with a bounty. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=S_pqccgYzHk

Thanks man and great vid

Grantyy
  • Grantyy

Glitch Master

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

I have acquired this method of glitching it and inputted into GTA 5 and I can confirm it works.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

I have acquired this method of glitching it and inputted into GTA 5 and I can confirm it works.

lol, glad it worked man

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

Also, I figured out that you lose the cops based on how far you travel. If you drive quickly, you can hit the new mission every 2 seconds.
I also did it on foot. In the tunnel, on foot, you're safe but it's slow because you need to travel about 100 feet to lose the cops.

Thanks for feedback

HostilityFactor
  • HostilityFactor

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

When I started the base part of the glitch I called Merryweather for a chopper, Killed the pilot and took the chopper. I then entered the base and flew pretty low until I got the Four Star wanted level, then proceeded to just fly throughout the map doing the A,A,A part of it. I did the Normal trench part from 91 to level 106, and then the chopper way to 120 ( I just wanted to unlock everything). The chopper was a lot less tedious and quicker than the trench part, so if you can get a chopper I would try it that way. 

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

When I started the base part of the glitch I called Merryweather for a chopper, Killed the pilot and took the chopper. I then entered the base and flew pretty low until I got the Four Star wanted level, then proceeded to just fly throughout the map doing the A,A,A part of it. I did the Normal trench part from 91 to level 106, and then the chopper way to 120 ( I just wanted to unlock everything). The chopper was a lot less tedious and quicker than the trench part, so if you can get a chopper I would try it that way. 

Ill get onto this

Keyser_Soze
  • Keyser_Soze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Now that's smart. I didn't even think of using Merryweather to get a chopper.  I did notice that there were no choppers or planes to steal.

I went to the base once, hoping to get a jet, but there were none there. This would have been much easier than driving in the tunnel.

Only other thing that would be nice if you could somehow get 5 stars and then fly.  I have choppers and a jet in my garage now. Maybe I'll try it out, even though I don't need anymore levels. I'm at 120 now.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:23 AM

Now that's smart. I didn't even think of using Merryweather to get a chopper.  I did notice that there were no choppers or planes to steal.

I went to the base once, hoping to get a jet, but there were none there. This would have been much easier than driving in the tunnel.

Only other thing that would be nice if you could somehow get 5 stars and then fly.  I have choppers and a jet in my garage now. Maybe I'll try it out, even though I don't need anymore levels. I'm at 120 now.

It works nicely i would suggest doing this fro anyone seeing this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by Seanathon, 05 November 2013 - 03:52 AM.

The worst part about this is finding a full lobby(or even a lobby with more then just 1 other person). Lol running into glitches while trying to glitch Rockstars glitchy game. What a name they have made for themselves in the online world.

I'll just do the car sell glitch until it puts me into a lobby with people. That should do the trick lol.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

Everytime someone finds a glitch, the patches are extended. I blame OP for discovering the glitches and not posting them on Rockstar support page instead using it for petty views. f*cking moron.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

Instead of doing this just get someone to hack the levels for you. Still, morons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users