Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 NEW ONLINE UNLIMITED REPUTATION GLITCH (Video Tutorial)

122 replies to this topic
IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:11 AM Edited by IXBillyXI, 31 October 2013 - 01:45 AM.

The trench is the outer part that is inside the fence of the Military base:

sIdjm4o.jpg?1

I marked the map where the trench is with a red line at the bottom right of the image. The red arrow shows the entrance of the trench which is to the left and there is one to the right as well.

Edit: Additional image and link to social club image so you can use waypoint to find this location.

http://socialclub.ro...870OFli6KXXsQXQ

XXDTd3e.jpg?1

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

The trench is the outer part that is inside the fence of the Military base:

sIdjm4o.jpg?1

I marked the map where the trench is with a red line at the bottom right of the image. The red arrow shows the entrance of the trench which is to the left and there is one to the right as well.

Edit: Additional image and link to social club image so you can use waypoint to find this location.

http://socialclub.ro...870OFli6KXXsQXQ

XXDTd3e.jpg?1

Thank you ill get onto testing this now

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

I can't view the video right now but are you just driving around in circles to keep the cops on you? The way I see it is everytime you try to do the mission your money gets refunded and the cops go right back on you even if you're not in their cone of detection. So why does it have to be 2 stars?

You sir are a f*cking legend, i love you, it works i gain 400 rep every 3 seconds <3, im making a video on it now

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

The thing I found most interesting about the OP was the fact you were playing Online with Micheal lol. I could care less about getting rep in that way.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

The thing I found most interesting about the OP was the fact you were playing Online with Micheal lol. I could care less about getting rep in that way.

:) at least you found something interesting haha

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

ill be making another video about this, you gain insane rep with the new way, its quicker then criminal records but its allot more effort so yea

maxdor
  • maxdor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

There open the download screen for 40seconds, then kicks out of mission, and geht the 500$ back, thats it. What I do wrong?

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

Uuuuuuuhhh... thats method is kinda useless, you gain less RP than with the criminal records trick.

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:25 PM Edited by IXBillyXI, 31 October 2013 - 06:27 PM.

Uuuuuuuhhh... thats method is kinda useless, you gain less RP than with the criminal records trick.

Actually if he gets the 400 RP new way then even at the minimum it is faster then criminal minds. Post #39 shows the math done for this but he used 200 RP everyime he did it. Using 400 RP means it is doubled so the minimum is 288k RP/hr and maximum is 480k RP/hr.

Remember guys the MAXIMUM RP GAINED PER CRIMINAL MINDS RACE IS 5K! Don't look at that post about it being 7k because I tested it with many different variables using different settings, rp gains during race and different number of people. It was always 5k MAX so leave it at that.

So lets say you're doing 2 laps since you're high enough of a rank to get the max RP in just 2 laps.Doing 2 laps should take you a minute to do. Around 30 secs to go through the load screens and menus to get started with the next race. So if you do 5000 RP divided by 1.5 that is 3333 and a third RP per minute. Times this by 60 minutes that is 200k RP/hr. So using the minimum RP gain for this method it is 288k RP/hr. In the end it is faster but yeah requires more work. If you can't follow directions then just stay away from this method.

Keyser_Soze
  • Keyser_Soze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

I've only got this glitch to work twice, but it did work. The video was just showing him losing 2 stars, so going in a circle was enough. If you gain more stars,  you can drive in different locations to lose those. Like the poster that mentioned 4 stars in the base.

I used the tunnel under the middle of the city as my getaway zone. The same tunnel used as a getaway in the jewelry heist from the story mode. I drive on the freeway blowing up cars/cops until I get 4 stars. Then I drive into the tunnel. Cops don't follow and you're actually driving under the city with the occasional opening above you which leads to the streets. The cops spot you for a second, and then they're instantly looking for you.

400 RP every 3-5 seconds.

ill be making another video about this, you gain insane rep with the new way, its quicker then criminal records but its allot more effort so yea

I'd like to see another video.  I only got this to work twice when you first uploaded the video, but I tried it many more times after that with no success.

If possible, could you go into some more detail regarding getting the story player online? I had that part working fine, now it doesn't work for me at all.

The few times I did get the character online he was either in his house, or I got the downloading screen when accepting the message, instead of the instant RP.

Which brings up another point. More often, the problem I have, is when the cops lose sight of me and I'm supposed to accept the mission, I push "A" and the screen goes to a blank screen that says "downloading." I'm stuck there for about 20 seconds, then I spawn nearby, but out of the vehicle and my stars are back. I get the RP, but the downloading screen is so slow, it makes the glitch not worth doing. When it does work, it's awesome.

maxdor
  • maxdor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

There open the download screen for 40seconds, then kicks out of mission, and geht the 500$ back, thats it. What I do wrong?

Can someone help me?

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

I've only got this glitch to work twice, but it did work. The video was just showing him losing 2 stars, so going in a circle was enough. If you gain more stars,  you can drive in different locations to lose those. Like the poster that mentioned 4 stars in the base.

I used the tunnel under the middle of the city as my getaway zone. The same tunnel used as a getaway in the jewelry heist from the story mode. I drive on the freeway blowing up cars/cops until I get 4 stars. Then I drive into the tunnel. Cops don't follow and you're actually driving under the city with the occasional opening above you which leads to the streets. The cops spot you for a second, and then they're instantly looking for you.

400 RP every 3-5 seconds.

I'd like to see another video.  I only got this to work twice when you first uploaded the video, but I tried it many more times after that with no success.

If possible, could you go into some more detail regarding getting the story player online? I had that part working fine, now it doesn't work for me at all.

The few times I did get the character online he was either in his house, or I got the downloading screen when accepting the message, instead of the instant RP.

Which brings up another point. More often, the problem I have, is when the cops lose sight of me and I'm supposed to accept the mission, I push "A" and the screen goes to a blank screen that says "downloading." I'm stuck there for about 20 seconds, then I spawn nearby, but out of the vehicle and my stars are back. I get the RP, but the downloading screen is so slow, it makes the glitch not worth doing. When it does work, it's awesome.

Well if it works under the city like you said then it wouldn't hurt going for 5 stars then for the 500 RP gained. I just thought the cops had to be near you for this to work but i guess even if they are far above you then it works. So if you're underground then I guess the cops wont be able to find a way underground?

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

When i got this to work i think i ranked up from lvl 136 to 145 in an hr with 5 star method. This destroys CR, but sometimes i can't get it to work which is the problem.

ste123
  • ste123

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Can someone help me?

Same happens to me, i got it to work for 3 attempts then it loads a mission, kicks me out and i have the stars again but tbh, with loading time its not even worth it. I tried 4 stars at army base also, would be insane if we could spam it like in the video.

maxdor
  • maxdor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Can someone help me?

Same happens to me, i got it to work for 3 attempts then it loads a mission, kicks me out and i have the stars again but tbh, with loading time its not even worth it. I tried 4 stars at army base also, would be insane if we could spam it like in the video.

What level is ur character?

Keyser_Soze
  • Keyser_Soze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Warning: Long post!

I did this again last night. I can get the story character in the game, no problem. The issue I kept having was when I'd accept the mission, I'd get the downloading screen. Every time that happened, I'd dashboard (xbox) and start over. After many attempts, it worked. Here are the steps I took the time it worked.  I'll be trying this again tonight, so I'm also writing this for me so I can remember what I did.

• When I'm the dashboard, I start the game.
  • As it's loading, I hit A to go straight to online.

My character spawns in the apartment, from there, I start the glitch. Make sure your setting in Online, Options, have your Spawn Location set to Property. (Didn't bother leaving the apt because I was tired of trying this and I'd seen a video of someone online starting from their apt and it worked for them.)

• Press Start, LB, A, A (This takes me to the store and confirms.)
  • Immediately, hold Down on the D-pad so it shows your online character and the story characters. I picked Michael, then hit A to confirm.  (This is the same as hitting Start and going to Online and Quit GTA Online, but this was easier for me.)

At this point, the game went to the clouds and the GTA Store.

• I counted 6 seconds and then hit B to back out. (I actually waited a full 6 seconds because I kept hearing it was between 5-10 seconds.)

After backing out, I'm now Michael in the story. I noticed when there is a cutscene on the character you'll be able to move, but when he's alone and no cutscene first, he's stuck. On this attempt, he was stuck inside the Ponsboy's clothing store. First time I've seen him spawn in there.

• Press StartLBAA (This takes me to the store and confirms.)
  • I counted 6 seconds and then hit B to back out. 

Now I'm Michael online and outside the store.

• I called my Mechanic and had him bring my Adder with 60% armor and bulletproof tires.
  • Before entering the car, I marked the military base on the map to save time, then I obtained 1 star by shooting a pedestrian. I get in the car but then I realized I didn't have a mission.
  • Called Lester and asked for a mission. 

Now the cops are on me, and I have 2 stars for not stopping.

• Pull up the mission on the phone, press A, A, this brings me to the screen where I have to accept paying $500 to start the mission because I need to remove my wanted level first.
  • As soon as the cops lose sight of me, I hit AAA. (three times)

The first A accepts the mission, charges me $500 (which is refunded immediately), and gives me RP (100RP for every star).  The second A, brings up the mission again. The third A, brings me to the screen where I have to accept paying $500 to start the mission because I need to remove my wanted level first. Now I'm ready again.

Then I just kept driving to the base, careful not to lose the cops sight too long, and eventually made it in the base, 4 stars, and 400RP every few seconds.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

Warning: Long post!

I did this again last night. I can get the story character in the game, no problem. The issue I kept having was when I'd accept the mission, I'd get the downloading screen. Every time that happened, I'd dashboard (xbox) and start over. After many attempts, it worked. Here are the steps I took the time it worked.  I'll be trying this again tonight, so I'm also writing this for me so I can remember what I did.

• When I'm the dashboard, I start the game.
  • As it's loading, I hit A to go straight to online.

My character spawns in the apartment, from there, I start the glitch. Make sure your setting in Online, Options, have your Spawn Location set to Property. (Didn't bother leaving the apt because I was tired of trying this and I'd seen a video of someone online starting from their apt and it worked for them.)

• Press Start, LB, A, A (This takes me to the store and confirms.)
  • Immediately, hold Down on the D-pad so it shows your online character and the story characters. I picked Michael, then hit A to confirm.  (This is the same as hitting Start and going to Online and Quit GTA Online, but this was easier for me.)

At this point, the game went to the clouds and the GTA Store.

• I counted 6 seconds and then hit B to back out. (I actually waited a full 6 seconds because I kept hearing it was between 5-10 seconds.)

After backing out, I'm now Michael in the story. I noticed when there is a cutscene on the character you'll be able to move, but when he's alone and no cutscene first, he's stuck. On this attempt, he was stuck inside the Ponsboy's clothing store. First time I've seen him spawn in there.

• Press StartLBAA (This takes me to the store and confirms.)
  • I counted 6 seconds and then hit B to back out. 

Now I'm Michael online and outside the store.

• I called my Mechanic and had him bring my Adder with 60% armor and bulletproof tires.
  • Before entering the car, I marked the military base on the map to save time, then I obtained 1 star by shooting a pedestrian. I get in the car but then I realized I didn't have a mission.
  • Called Lester and asked for a mission. 

Now the cops are on me, and I have 2 stars for not stopping.

• Pull up the mission on the phone, press A, A, this brings me to the screen where I have to accept paying $500 to start the mission because I need to remove my wanted level first.

The first A accepts the mission, charges me $500 (which is refunded immediately), and gives me RP (100RP for every star).  The second A, brings up the mission again. The third A, brings me to the screen where I have to accept paying $500 to start the mission because I need to remove my wanted level first. Now I'm ready again.

Then I just kept driving to the base, careful not to lose the cops sight too long, and eventually made it in the base, 4 stars, and 400RP every few seconds.

Nice written TuT :)

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Can someone help me?

What level is ur character?

i dont think level matter tbh

ste123
  • ste123

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

I did  a bit testing anyway,  i posted in the other thread about it, i did the process 8 times and eventually got it to work, went from 110 to 112 quite fast then the download thing kicked in, if someone could get a  stable method the leveling would be insane.

I got sick of driving to army base so didn't try more

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

I did  a bit testing anyway,  i posted in the other thread about it, i did the process 8 times and eventually got it to work, went from 110 to 112 quite fast then the download thing kicked in, if someone could get a  stable method the leveling would be insane.

I got sick of driving to army base so didn't try more

ill try to perfect it later

FabianHD
  • FabianHD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:48 AM

Tbh its too much hassel.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Tbh its too much hassel.

Only the first part, its worth the hassel if criminal records isnt working.

FabianHD
  • FabianHD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

Tbh its too much hassel.

Only the first part, its worth the hassel if criminal records isnt working.

I suppose your right, but cr is allot more fun 

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

Have you figured a way to make this glitch consistent? I'm able to do it for a lil bit, but then kicks me to DL screen. 

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

pls make vid op 

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

Have you figured a way to make this glitch consistent? I'm able to do it for a lil bit, but then kicks me to DL screen. 

Maybe there patching it or something ill keep trying new things and hopefully ill find a consistent way

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

pls make vid op 

on what?

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

and what is the gain with this?

i rank up quicker? now what

i dont see my penis growing? i dont see my money growing?

is it because you cant kill ppl without big guns?

you cant win a deathmatch with just a pistol?

Forum reply of the month folks^

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

Maybe there patching it or something ill keep trying new things and hopefully ill find a consistent way

If you join a full lobby chances of you going to DL screen is low. If it does go to the store and back out. Thats how i fixed it. 

Kanraku
  • Kanraku

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:16 AM

Dunno how the set up of doing this glitch is a bigger problem then waiting for CR to load and wait for someone to join as well as the load screens in between. Of course if the glitch doesn't work out properly like ending up with the loading a mission screen.

Not sure how driving in circles is fun. Nor do I see how it's fun with friends. I've done it for a bit, any more then to get parts boosted just seems like a hassle and really boring.

This just seems like a more viable alternative that I'd rather do then fall asleep driving in circles.

As opposed to monitoring the minimap.

Of course, I kinda wonder. Why not use a helicopter?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users