Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 NEW ONLINE UNLIMITED REPUTATION GLITCH (Video Tutorial)

122 replies to this topic
FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:06 AM Edited by FeaRx, 30 October 2013 - 04:07 AM.

Hmm, might just give this a try in a little bit. It seems simple enough.

Also, how are people saying this is slower than criminal records? Criminal records gets you 5k per race, takes about a minute to finish the race, which equals to about 200k an hour...not counting the loading times between the races. If this other glitch truly gets you 200k-500k an hour, it's faster than criminal records.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

I just don't have it in me

It's too boring

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

I just don't have it in me

It's too boring

Agreed. Why would I want to try to glitch Michael in the game when it'll probably take forever for me to do that. Just to go 'round in a little circle by myself for RP, while my friends and potential new friends are having fun racing each other in a big circle!!

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

This method of ranking up is ridiculously slower than almost any other way to rank up. Jobs, missions or racing is so much faster. And easier.

And more ENTERTAINING, which IS the point of playing the game in the first place.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

This is just cheating, and I did the lsc glitch 

Correct me if I'm wrong but, did I notice you losing $500 every time you accepted the job? So essentially you can do this as long as you have enough money? Which I'm sure for some glitchers that won't be a problem but others with low funds probably should be aware of this right?

You gain it back staright away so you dont lose money :)
Oh okay then. How do you gain it back?

Edit: Cool glitch by the way. I never try these, I'm too chicken. Lol. But I like seeing the interesting glitches people find. Now if someone can figure out how I can transfer the billions of dollars I have on my SP characters to my online, that I might try. Lmao

I have been trying to find this out for ages, i nearly managed to do it, hopefully there will be a way :)

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

Also, how are people saying this is slower than criminal records? Criminal records gets you 5k per race, takes about a minute to finish the race, which equals to about 200k an hour...not counting the loading times between the races. If this other glitch truly gets you 200k-500k an hour, it's faster than criminal records.

Although in the video it looks like you dont get much, but if you continuously do it you gain loads, but it is alot of effort.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

I can't wait to see all the "How does my gaining unlimited RP hurt you." 

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Maybe you could have read the thread before asking this, since it's already been shown mathematically to be quite a lot slower than CR. There is no way you're making 200k doing this in an hour, let alone 500k, unless you can manage to earn RP at a rate that's 3 to 6 times faster than what's shown in the video.

As has been explained, this would be a possible alternative to CR if/when CR gets patched. Until then, people will say this is slower because it's factually slower.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Maybe you could have read the thread before asking this, since it's already been shown mathematically to be quite a lot slower than CR. There is no way you're making 200k doing this in an hour, let alone 500k, unless you can manage to earn RP at a rate that's 3 to 6 times faster than what's shown in the video.

As has been explained, this would be a possible alternative to CR if/when CR gets patched. Until then, people will say this is slower because it's factually slower.

Ok so 500k was a huge mistake on my part, but you can still gain allot from this, over 200k.

.If you get to know this glitch properly and get into a routine, you can do this in succession anywhere between 3-5 seconds

.And with this glitch you gain 200 reputation each time, so that means 200 reputation every 3-5 seconds 

.Now there's 3600 seconds in 1 hour

.So calculation time, if this glitch is done at its quickest(3 seconds) that would mean 3600 Divided by 3 which = "1200", then you times 1200 x 200(rp) which = 240,000 Rep

.and if  done near its slowest it would be 3600 divide by 5 which = "720" then you times 720 x 200(rp) = 144,000 Rep

So if done at its quickest in succession you gain 240,000 Reputation an hour, But because this is allot of effort people will get bored and probably mess up itll be less then that , but the rep gain is high if people stick to it and do it in succession, which is pretty easy if you find a good spot to do it in :)

But i know that criminal records does gain you more and its easier, so this is still an alternative if that isn't working for you.

Thanks for the feedback anyway, its appreciated 

• FeaRx likes this

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

I can't view the video right now but are you just driving around in circles to keep the cops on you? The way I see it is everytime you try to do the mission your money gets refunded and the cops go right back on you even if you're not in their cone of detection. So why does it have to be 2 stars?

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

I can't view the video right now but are you just driving around in circles to keep the cops on you? The way I see it is everytime you try to do the mission your money gets refunded and the cops go right back on you even if you're not in their cone of detection. So why does it have to be 2 stars?

Easier to lose 

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:21 PM Edited by IXBillyXI, 30 October 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Well if it due to have them easier to lose then why not do it in the military base for getting away from 4 stars? If you been in the base there is that trench inside the base that goes around the inside perimeter of the base. So can't you do that glitch there to get away/get the cops back on you for 400 RP each time you do it?

deek2303
  • deek2303

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

The next glitch will have these steps: get kicked from online session, finish the full game story twice, erase one save, create new character online, go to the ps store, exit, start new game, come back to online, go to LSC then immediatly start a Gerald mission and finish the mission by dying once then turn off your ps3 turn it back on, do step 3 to 5 twice and you should be rank 300 with 50 million.

I can confirm this is the *NEW* rp glitch, all credit to buskape for releasing this, thanks dude you're a legend!!

My friend told me about it, he's legit.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Well if it due to have them easier to lose then why not do it in the military base for getting away from 4 stars? If you been in the base there is that trench inside the base that goes around the inside perimeter of the base. So can't you do that glitch there to get away/get the cops back on you for 400 RP each time you do it?

Ill have to try this

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:28 PM Edited by IXBillyXI, 30 October 2013 - 09:28 PM.

Yeah you should since im in college right now and can't do it myself (got 2hrs between classes). If it works then by your math it will be double the RP gained per hour.

Minimum =  288k RP/hr

Maximum = 480k RP/hr

Also to note that staying in those trenches doesn't send helicopters at you while you're down there. You break LOS and cause them to try to search for you thus staying down there long enough you lose that 4 star wanted level while INSIDE the base. You only get helicopters if you just keep dring around the inner part of the base and NOT inside the trench. Just use the jump to get your car inside the base since the gate is locked when doing this glitch and it should work.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

Yeah you should since im in college right now and can't do it myself (got 2hrs between classes). If it works then by your math it will be double the RP gained per hour.

Minimum =  288k RP/hr

Maximum = 480k RP/hr

Also to note that staying in those trenches doesn't send helicopters at you while you're down there. You break LOS and cause them to try to search for you thus staying down there long enough you lose that 4 star wanted level while INSIDE the base. You only get helicopters if you just keep dring around the inner part of the base and NOT inside the trench. Just use the jump to get your car inside the base since the gate is locked when doing this glitch and it should work.

ill get back to you in the next 2 hours :)

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

This is just a really slow glitch and it doesn't feel fun. I'll be reporting you and the glitch btw. Thanks for ruining the game without actually playing the game.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by FeaRx, 30 October 2013 - 09:40 PM.

This is just a really slow glitch and it doesn't feel fun. I'll be reporting you and the glitch btw. Thanks for ruining the game without actually playing the game.

There it is...the token cry baby in any glitch thread.

Just a heads up: Your pointless reports will do nothing. If anything, the glitch will be patched. But not to worry, a new one will pop up...just like the LSC glitch. But hey, at least you can have the false sense of doing something for the greater good, right?

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

El oh el

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Rp=/=skills

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

There's not a chance in f*cking hell that you can make 500,000RP in one hour doing this retarded glitch. Not a chance. You would be lucky to earn 100k. Not to mention the bullsh*t you have to go through to activate it in the beginning.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

There's not a chance in f*cking hell that you can make 500,000RP in one hour doing this retarded glitch. Not a chance. You would be lucky to earn 100k. Not to mention the bullsh*t you have to go through to activate it in the beginning.

Look at post again you can gain over 200k doing this

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

Where about is the trench,can you link a youtube vid or give instructions, if this works your a GOD :)

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

.If you get to know this glitch properly and get into a routine, you can do this in succession anywhere between 3-5 seconds

That's where our calculations differ, as during the video, the shortest gap of time was 8 seconds. I figured if 4 seconds could be done consistently, then one of the gaps would be less than 8. I can only go by what is demonstrated in the video, after all.

Of course. I wasn't specifically trying to disagree with you, just responding to people conflicted or confused about the benefits of this versus Criminal Records. I made my first reply before seeing the post you made before it, as evidenced by it being posted a minute after yours lol.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by TwoDynamic, 30 October 2013 - 10:46 PM.

That's where our calculations differ, as during the video, the shortest gap of time was 8 seconds. I figured if 4 seconds could be done consistently, then one of the gaps would be less than 8. I can only go by what is demonstrated in the video, after all.

Of course. I wasn't specifically trying to disagree with you, just responding to people conflicted or confused about the benefits of this versus Criminal Records. I made my first reply before seeing the post you made before it, as evidenced by it being posted a minute after yours lol.

:) yh my video isnt a very good example, Theres better places to do this glitch, ive had it at around 3-5 seconds before i should waited and uploaded a better version lol .

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Naaah, you're alright.

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Whoa whoa whoa.

I want the glitch where I spawn with 7 hoes all around me in a circle 

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

it's not really hard

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Whoa whoa whoa.

I want the glitch where I spawn with 7 hoes all around me in a circle 

HaHa

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

TwoDynamic, what happens if you confirm while the map is red and blue? It doesn't worK like that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users