Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 NEW ONLINE UNLIMITED REPUTATION GLITCH (Video Tutorial)

122 replies to this topic
TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:22 PM Edited by TwoDynamic, 01 November 2013 - 06:24 PM.

So here is the step by step video tutorial on how to do the new reputation glitch,Hope this helped any problems leave a reply or pm and ill try get back to you,

you can gain anywhere between 300k - 500k to an hour

Here it is :  http://www.youtube.c...Klxo0yZRRwuTv0g

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:23 PM Edited by Kracus, 29 October 2013 - 07:29 PM.

You mean help create problems? :)

edit: I'm kidding btw, frankly I've always promoted posting glitches and cheats to make devs aware of the problem. If you keep it hidden they tend to not bother fixing it.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

That is the dumbest damn thing I have ever seen.  In the time it took you to figure that out and actually do it, you could have gained 20 levels.

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

That is the dumbest damn thing I have ever seen.  In the time it took you to figure that out and actually do it, you could have gained 20 levels.

If you do it in secession you can gain loads, i am aware its not as fast as criminal records but the in the criminal records video i posted there was a load of comments saying its Semi-Patched and that its barley working, so im just showing people a new way to gain rep which is allot faster then missions

FabianHD
  • FabianHD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

Was doing this earlier, Works like a charm and its quick.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Was doing this earlier, Works like a charm and its quick.

Yh its pretty slow but its efficient so its still good, just allot of effort lol

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by Car Lover, 29 October 2013 - 07:35 PM.

If you do it in secession you can gain loads, i am aware its not as fast as criminal records but the in the criminal records video i posted there was a load of comments saying its Semi-Patched and that its barley working, so im just showing people a new way to gain rep which is allot faster then missions

Hey, if this is how you like to spend your time in the game, more power to you.

I never have understood people like you who spend hours and hours finding ways to glitch a game instead of, ya know, playing the game.

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

and what is the gain with this?

i rank up quicker? now what

i dont see my penis growing? i dont see my money growing?

is it because you cant kill ppl without big guns?

you cant win a deathmatch with just a pistol?

buskape
  • buskape

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

The next glitch will have these steps: get kicked from online session, finish the full game story twice, erase one save, create new character online, go to the ps store, exit, start new game, come back to online, go to LSC then immediatly start a Gerald mission and finish the mission by dying once then turn off your ps3 turn it back on, do step 3 to 5 twice and you should be rank 300 with 50 million.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

The next glitch will have these steps: get kicked from online session, finish the full game story twice, erase one save, create new character online, go to the ps store, exit, start new game, come back to online, go to LSC then immediatly start a Gerald mission and finish the mission by dying once then turn off your ps3 turn it back on, do step 3 to 5 twice and you should be rank 300 with 50 million.

HaHa

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

This method of ranking up is ridiculously slower than almost any other way to rank up. Jobs, missions or racing is so much faster. And easier.
  • 73duster likes this

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

This method of ranking up is ridiculously slower than almost any other way to rank up. Jobs, missions or racing is so much faster. And easier.

Missions/jobs  are no wear near faster, if you do this consistently you gain around 2 - 500k rep an hour

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

You mean help create problems? :)

edit: I'm kidding btw, frankly I've always promoted posting glitches and cheats to make devs aware of the problem. If you keep it hidden they tend to not bother fixing it.

TY :)

FabianHD
  • FabianHD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

Its annoying, but its good and you gain fast rep per hour, but id much rather do criminal records

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

So the output is 2-500rp an hour? What's criminal records rp per hour? I do criminal records a lot, and I just know I rank up every 3-5 races. If it could match CR in the long haul then I could see myself trying it.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:35 PM Edited by TwoDynamic, 29 October 2013 - 08:35 PM.

So the output is 2-500rp an hour? What's criminal records rp per hour? I do criminal records a lot, and I just know I rank up every 3-5 races. If it could match CR in the long haul then I could see myself trying it.

2-500k means 200,00 - 500,000  an hour

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Based on the video, it should take 3:20 to make 5000 RP. That means it'd earn 90k RP in an hour.

Since Criminal Records now earns you 5000 RP per race, which one is faster comes down to whether or not it takes you less than 3:20 to go from the start of one race to the start of the next race.

When you have someone cooperating with you that can actually finish the race, it seems Criminal Records would be far faster. There's no way it should ever take more than 2 minutes to complete a CR race, voting and loading and all.

Plus, CR also pays out decently and you get race wins and part unlocks on top of that. Not to mention it's more fun.

This could potentially be useful to someone looking to bust out some RP after CR's RP reward gets patched, assuming that ever happens.

AcuRaw
  • AcuRaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

The only thing I like about this is playing as Michael online.

The rest of the glitch is a huge waste of time.

Gonna try to play as Michael tonight. Thanks for the info!

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

Lol people would do it

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

The only thing I like about this is playing as Michael online.

The rest of the glitch is a huge waste of time.

Gonna try to play as Michael tonight. Thanks for the info!

Understandable, you do gain allot of rep in an hour but its allot of effort lol

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:42 PM Edited by Rinsaf, 29 October 2013 - 08:43 PM.

I would be VERY worried about corrupting a cloud save or some other sh*t happening to your char when do the above....

psychopants
  • psychopants

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

I couldn't understand half of what he said with that god awful accent sheesh!
  • The Rangler likes this

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by IXBillyXI, 29 October 2013 - 08:58 PM.

Its really not that hard to understand what he is doing. But like the poster above not too sure if this can cause onliny character save corruption.

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but, did I notice you losing $500 every time you accepted the job? So essentially you can do this as long as you have enough money? Which I'm sure for some glitchers that won't be a problem but others with low funds probably should be aware of this right?

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but, did I notice you losing $500 every time you accepted the job? So essentially you can do this as long as you have enough money? Which I'm sure for some glitchers that won't be a problem but others with low funds probably should be aware of this right?

You gain it back staright away so you dont lose money :)

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

Its really not that hard to understand what he is doing. But like the poster above not too sure if this can cause onliny character save corruption.

No it cant corrupt as far as i know :)

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:50 AM Edited by TwoDynamic, 30 October 2013 - 01:53 AM.

I couldn't understand half of what he said with that god awful accent sheesh!

Maybe you don't understand English lol, i have a British accent, i have no idea how you couldn't understand me but mehhhhhhhhhh :)

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by MrBlackwell, 30 October 2013 - 03:29 AM.

You gain it back staright away so you dont lose money :)
Oh okay then. How do you gain it back?

Edit: Cool glitch by the way. I never try these, I'm too chicken. Lol. But I like seeing the interesting glitches people find. Now if someone can figure out how I can transfer the billions of dollars I have on my SP characters to my online, that I might try. Lmao

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

This is just cheating, and I did the lsc glitch lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users