How Long Does Custom Ranks Take?

18 replies to this topic
oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

Asses 2 Asses - Bust 2 Bust

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Hola! When I created my crew I also put up custom rankings but they haven't showed up in the game yet. How long does this usually take? 

Buckledown
  • Buckledown

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Normally it is instant as long as no one is on GTA online when you make the change. I know this is late and I hope it has updated already but if not there's your answer. 

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Nope, still nothing and created the crew in early October.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

mines the same, be good to get an answer on this as ive already passed nearly half my "custom" ranks... although on the upside ive only one more crew item to unlock :D

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

I just got the 500K drop yesterday but my custom ranks still aren't displaying.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

im the same,,, ive rtied to resave my crew a number of times and currently should be the level of Steve Aoki.... but im a shot caller instead, i really wish my LTHM ranks would show in game...

Buckledown
  • Buckledown

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

I wish I could help. No idea why they are not sticking. Especially since you guys have gone in a few times and updated them. Try to promote someone else in the crew up to Commissioner and have them set the ranks the way you want them. That may work. I am not the leader but can change ranks and they have stuck so far. 

Marewanna
  • Marewanna

GTA Online Helper.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

Actually, I think majority of crews that have been created in early october were bound to have bugs with them.  Recreating the crew would be a good idea. If nothing helps, contact support.rockstar.

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

Maybe I should just contact them now because my crew color is hard to duplicate and hell'a unique and there's no way to tell what the color that you chose is.

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

~Excuse the bump~ I've found my custom ranks, it seems that they were hidden in the settings (which there are a million of), you have to adjust your settings to display your custom ranks. I think that it would have been easier to put that feature in effect only if you didn't create crew ranks, your custom ranks should have displayed by default after they were created.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:18 AM

ill have to check that out, although already being the rank of kingpin (or Deadmau5 as it should appears) im kinda already through them, but fellow crewbies might appreciate it

Ca11 me Zee
  • Ca11 me Zee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by Ca11 me Zee, 14 November 2013 - 04:59 PM.

I created a crew myself, when I first did it took a few days for the ranks to update when checking on yourself and individual crew members but when you earn your rank during freeroam or in a mission and get the update that you did it still shows the default presets, that has yet to fix itself.

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

I created a crew myself, when I first did it took a few days for the ranks to update when checking on yourself and individual crew members but when you earn your rank during freeroam or in a mission and get the update that you did it still shows the default presets, that has yet to fix itself.

No, your custom ranks display as your RP's increase. When you get a new rank, if you have the settings correct, you should see your custom ranks.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

Also watch for losing your custom names if you go back into the editor. It will auto reset a lot.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

~Excuse the bump~ I've found my custom ranks, it seems that they were hidden in the settings (which there are a million of), you have to adjust your settings to display your custom ranks. I think that it would have been easier to put that feature in effect only if you didn't create crew ranks, your custom ranks should have displayed by default after they were created.

hey eC.011loc can you take a screenshot of where in the settings you managed to fix this as mine still dont show in game (im shown as Kingpin in game, but R* social shows me correctly as lvl DeadMau5)

Ive checked every setting i can find and still cant see any relating to this... definately showing the ranks in social club, shows it in my "crews" section of social club if i hover over my avatar,,, but still doesnt show in game...

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

hey eC.011loc can you take a screenshot of where in the settings you managed to fix this as mine still dont show in game (im shown as Kingpin in game, but R* social shows me correctly as lvl DeadMau5)

Ive checked every setting i can find and still cant see any relating to this... definately showing the ranks in social club, shows it in my "crews" section of social club if i hover over my avatar,,, but still doesnt show in game...

Go to pause menu/online/options, I forget exactly what it's called in the menu but you have to change it from default.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

ahhhh in game settings... i was looking on social club settings.... sweet im on it :) cheers

Ca11 me Zee
  • Ca11 me Zee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Actually found the setting a couple weeks ago lol yes it is hidden between so many options along with the option to spawn at your apartment at all times when starting a game so that helps a bunch lol, thanks for the help all!

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

:^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users