Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who would win a fight- Trevor Phillips or Niko Bellic?

298 replies to this topic
chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

I agree in the fact that Trevor was only able to take down Johnny because he was so enraged to find out Michael was still alive, I bet if he didn't find out and Johnny stormed in his Trailer while him and Ashley were still going at it that Johnny would have knocked Trevor out.

If it came down to it, I'm putting my money on Niko winning against Trevor. It might be a close match, but Niko would still take the victory.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:52 PM

Trevor has went toe-to-toe with:

- A biker gang Niko did too, against the same biker gang

- The military Niko did too :sly:

- Merryweather Niko fought against all the Mafias in LC and half of LC gangs, he fault against NOOSE without using any crappy armored suits and he fought like a man

(I don't remember if Merryweather and the military are the same people, correct me if they are)

- A big group of meth dealers Niko fought against big groups of marijuana, crack and cocaine dealers.

- Possibly more I cannot think of.

And yet, he's just a bully who can only victimize the weak? No.

The ending with Trevor's death makes no sense in that regard. He can take on forces that make Franklin look like an embryo, and yet he runs away from him.

Makes no sense. It was obviously put there just to have an ending.

Muh 2 cents.

You don't need to argue for that comment. That comment was only to show OG that it's not true that Trevor can only victimize the weak and meek.

• lol232 likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:57 PM

Wait... about the whole Niko being in the military thing being able to take Trevor down - Don't pilots need to go through Military training aswell? I'm pretty sure they would atleast taught him self-defense and basic firearms training.

@Lol

Didn't half of that town shoot slow and all over the damn place?

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:03 AM

Trevor's fighting style is random and dangerous, Niko's is slow and concentrated. 

I'd say Trevor in this regard...

So if I went to fight anyone by randomly throwing my fists and wildly kicking my feet all over the place, I should be guaranteed to be stronger and more dangerous than my opponent ??  :blink:  :sarcasm:

What such drivel.

I think if it came down to it Niko would let Trevor tire hmself out because of his "rage" then Niko would shatter his face with his fist.

Exactly. Let the idiot tire himself out then take action.

Davexen
  • Davexen

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:33 AM

I agree in the fact that Trevor was only able to take down Johnny because he was so enraged to find out Michael was still alive, I bet if he didn't find out and Johnny stormed in his Trailer while him and Ashley were still going at it that Johnny would have knocked Trevor out.

Nah, not a chance. Sorry mate, the Johnny we knew and loved was completely gone by the start of GTA V. Johnny comes up to the trailer shouting something along the lines of "Trevor, have you been with my girl AGAIN?" It's not the first time Trevor has done this, and Johnny has let Trevor get away with it so far. Not to mention, Ron and Wade are physically stopping Johnny from seeing Trevor. I've seen few people in GTA as cowardly as those two, yet they're not afraid of Johnny. Just look at how scared of Trevor they both are. The Johnny we knew would've knocked them both out and would've gone in the trailer guns blazing. Alas, the meth got him first.

Straight Edge Steve
  • Straight Edge Steve

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:17 AM

Trevor. Canada is closer to America than Eastern Europe, ergo Trevor wins.

• RJX74 likes this

toxluv
  • toxluv

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:22 AM Edited by toxluv, 09 June 2014 - 04:32 PM.

Niko Bellic is better in gunfights, while Trevor Phillips is phisically stronger.

UshaB
  • UshaB

Untouchable

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:36 AM

Niko would win for sure, without a doubt. 

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:09 PM

Definitely Trevor, he's quite a lot stronger, constantly getting fights, and don't forget his air force training, even though he was training to be a pilot, one must be extremely profecient in hand to Han, amongst other things, and he's physically fitter.

Niko is quite slow and cumbersome, and he's only really skilled in firearms, from his Serbian? Constiption training, which from my understanding is very basic training

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

Definitely Trevor, he's quite a lot stronger, constantly getting fights, and don't forget his air force training, even though he was training to be a pilot, one must be extremely profecient in hand to Han, amongst other things, and he's physically fitter.
Niko is quite slow and cumbersome, and he's only really skilled in firearms, from his Serbian? Constiption training, which from my understanding is very basic training

Niko's proficient in hand to hand combat aswell. He didn't break Dardan's arm with one blow because he doesn't know how to use his fists.
  • AusyAndy likes this

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:54 PM

Niko all the way, id love to see him again!

Hocko1999_fgc
  • Hocko1999_fgc

Crackhead

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:28 AM Edited by Hocko1999_fgc, 04 October 2014 - 05:35 AM.

In a fight Niko would absolutely murderstomp him.

Niko was a hardened badass by his late teens who he had extensive army training and experience. He spent the next ten years using those skills for his criminal activities in Europe, and still remembers and practices them in Liberty City. Trevor, on the hand, was thrown out of the air-force for being mentally unstable before he could even experience combat. After a while he was recruited by Michael to perform heists until the set-up in Ludendorff. He then spent the next ten years living in a trailer, smoking meth and bullying his 'friend' Ron.

Niko does not take drugs and refuses alcohol during missions (except when Pegorino confronts him in the strip club). Trevor is a meth addict who also sniffs gas and is commonly found drunk in back-alleys wearing a dress.

As for physique, we can't really comment on Niko because you can't take his top off. When he wears a suit you can notice that he had a bit of a bear belly, but that doesn't hinder his sprinting, swimming, climbing or fighting, and other characters sometimes comment on how he's in good shape.  Trevor's easier to judge because you can remove his shirt. He seems average. He is less heavily built than Michael and Franklin, being skinnier than Michael and less muscular than both of them. 

Niko rarely backs down from a fight unless he is certain to be killed, and was brave enough to back-chat a man who had tied him down and was prepared to cut his arm off. Trevor has enough confidence to bully anyone he thinks won't fight back, but when he's confronted by someone who could beat him, he will either rely on cheap, dirty tactics (as was the case with Johnny) or will outright back off (as was the case with Franklin in Hood Safari). In other words, Trevor is just your average, weak bully. He also beaten by his elderly mother, after falling to his knees and crying at the very sight of her. It's just that character induced stupidity allows him to intimidate groups of far more physically imposing body-builders at the beach, who could all wreck his face with a bitch-slap. Also if you f**k with Niko's family or friends then it means you're probably gonna die soon.

In a fight, Trevor would be bullying Roman for no reason when Niko notices and confronts him. Trevor will do one of three things: he will either crap himself and run away because someone tougher stood up to him, he'd try to scare him only for Niko's fist to smash his face, or he'd try to cheap-shot Niko much like he did to Johnny, only this time his attack would be countered and Niko would beat him within an inch of death. 

EDIT: Also Niko knows Krav Maga, a martial art with the sole purpose of surviving. Trevor is untrained, and throwing one of his clumsy punches at Niko would result in Niko countering it and destroying his arm off.

• strakan7, thekillerdonuts, Smoke Cat and 4 others like this

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

Trevor would whoop Niko's ass and make him cry like a bitch.

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:41 PM Edited by matajuegos01, 04 October 2014 - 03:41 PM.

Trevor would whoop Niko's ass and make him cry like a bitch.

not even a chance, Niko has gotten extensive military training, and bear in mind this, Trevor has NOT been in a war, that alone changes so many things. you say trevor is crazy?  think about Niko, sometimes the most dangerous people are the ones who always keep their cool.

trevor is more about barking than biting

• thekillerdonuts, Smoke Cat, AusyAndy and 2 others like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:40 PM

I am one of the people that likes Trevor but Niko clearly would win. He is probably the toughest GTA protagonist in the series.

• Smoke Cat and Hocko1999_fgc like this

thekillerdonuts
  • thekillerdonuts

How could she do it with my best friend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:41 PM Edited by thekillerdonuts, 04 October 2014 - 05:41 PM.

...sometimes the most dangerous people are the ones who always keep their cool.

Exactly!

Smoke Cat
  • Smoke Cat

Way Of Life

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:45 PM Edited by Smoke Cat, 04 October 2014 - 06:16 PM.

<snip>

Incredibly well said, people be kidding themselves to think Trevor would win lol. He's great and all but Niko's waay better

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

Unique vehicle collector - not a bragger about this

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:20 PM

Niko.

AusyAndy
  • AusyAndy

~Live~to~Ride~

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:52 AM

Niko...

ClearlyJesseIsGreat
  • ClearlyJesseIsGreat

Just the New Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:10 PM Edited by ClearlyJesseIsGreat, 05 October 2014 - 05:11 PM.

Okay, for the people saying Niko would be an old man by now... Hmmm... He was about 38-ish in GTA IV (Which took place around 2010 or so) and Trevor is in his mid-40s in GTA V, a mere 3 years later. So "Old Man Bellic" would be about Trevor's age, if not younger. Honestly, though, let's face facts. They're both too old to be doing what they're doing, So I expect it'd be a fair fight. They both have different fighting styles, which are both equally effective. Let's not assume GTA IV's bad shooting mechanics or GTA V's bad melee system actually represent how they would fight in (Psudo-) Reality. I honestly don't have an opinion one way or the other. Well, yes I do. The GTA Online Protagonist (ME :3) Would crush them both into a powder and not say a word about it.

*Sigh* Here come the hate comments....

JayJay35
  • JayJay35

Happy holidays to all of you!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:18 PM

I think Niko would win. He's a lot more disciplined than Trevor. Trevor wins fights because he's unpredictable, but Niko could see him coming. So he could own Trevor.

fefenc
  • fefenc

pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi :'(

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:34 PM

Just remember, trevor has the ability which the enemies cannot damage him, so Trevor will win. :)

spoiler

stop with the motherf*cking spoiler, son of a bitch!

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:38 PM

Niko would probably still be in good shape though not if he keeps eating so Burger Shot, Cluckin Bell and hot dogs. Surely LC has healthier options.

Voggens
  • Voggens

So...

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:53 PM Edited by Voggens, 05 October 2014 - 05:57 PM.

Okay, for the people saying Niko would be an old man by now... Hmmm... He was about 38-ish in GTA IV (Which took place around 2010 or so) and Trevor is in his mid-40s in GTA V, a mere 3 years later. So "Old Man Bellic" would be about Trevor's age, if not younger. Honestly, though, let's face facts. They're both too old to be doing what they're doing, So I expect it'd be a fair fight. They both have different fighting styles, which are both equally effective. Let's not assume GTA IV's bad shooting mechanics or GTA V's bad melee system actually represent how they would fight in (Psudo-) Reality. I honestly don't have an opinion one way or the other. Well, yes I do. The GTA Online Protagonist (ME :3) Would crush them both into a powder and not say a word about it.

*Sigh* Here come the hate comments....

Dude, first of all, Niko is 30 in IV, his date of birth is 1978. Second, IV took place in 2008. So that makes him 35 in 2013, which is the year GTA V took place, he's not too old at all, he'd still have skills at that age.

• Miamivicecity, thekillerdonuts, AusyAndy and 2 others like this

Tatsuya
  • Tatsuya

Where is my mind?

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:05 PM

Niko hands down. Niko was in a war, wile Trevor was only being trained to go in the Air Force. As Voggens above me said, Niko would be 35 and Trevor is 48, I think. So age would play a major factor in it.
And overall, Niko is just more experienced.
  • AusyAndy likes this

ClearlyJesseIsGreat
  • ClearlyJesseIsGreat

Just the New Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:13 PM

I said "-Ish". Did you expect me to go research it, give cold hard facts that were set in stone, even though never really referenced, or even relevant in the games, and overall just be a master on the subject? It's a game. That's all it ever will be. I have other things to do, other than research information that only about 30% of gamers even care about. Although as I'm typing this it occurs to me I'm not doing anything but watching internet videos and arguing on a forum about something that doesn't matter to me... :sui: Ugh, f*ck my life.

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Liberal Black Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:27 PM

I think Niko would win. He's a lot more disciplined than Trevor. Trevor wins fights because he's unpredictable, but Niko could see him coming. So he could own Trevor.

Niko wouldn't see it coming tho, Trevor is way too unpredictable

strakan7
  • strakan7

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:23 PM

Niko would win in all seriousness.
The reasons have been given so i wont clog up the space with why.

Kampret
  • Kampret

Glorious Multiplatform Gaming Race

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

Niko...Bellic.

Never forget that he's in the war back when he's a teenager. Trevor? Military trained air-force pilot. Also lack of experience by Trevor.

• Tatsuya likes this

pigskully
  • pigskully

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:30 PM

I think Trevor would kill the F**K out of Niko, because Trevor is crazy, but awesome, and Niko is a Big Fat B-word

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users