Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who would win a fight- Trevor Phillips or Niko Bellic?

322 replies to this topic
theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

Neko Belluc

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by Officer Ronson, 05 February 2014 - 08:10 PM.

Truvir Phullups.

In all honesty I dont know who would win, Trevor has done all this crazy sh*t that Niko couldn't accomplish himself. And I really doubt he killed someone in the Yugoslavi war however he has a lot of skill too.

ForJagler
  • ForJagler

Hail Talos!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

To be honest I lean to Niko but it differs on the material, such as fist fight, shootout, backstory, etc... Trevor might be in the army and had a bad childhood, but remember that Niko saw alot of his friends die infront of him and was constantly betrayed by his employers which he sought to change, Trevor can be unpredictable and uneasy at times and took armys alone BUT he sometimes just go crazy and doesn't calm down. For all the people saying that Trevor beat up a group of vagos for insulting him that just proves the point, he lacks calmness. If I was him I wouldn't give a f*ck until someone turns up to provoke me.

But again it will differ according to the story of hate, if both provoked each other and came to end it, it could start plots and people confused and curious about the winner, if one attacks the others because the other provoked his business (AKA Bellic Industries/Trevor Phillips Interprise) it could determine, for instance trevor provoked niko so niko came to him for revenge, trevor will be a bit angry but happy how he angered someone, while niko is raged and will attack at full power and vice versa.

One last point for people saying "hurr durr trevor has invusabolity he wins!!!" remember its a scripted cinematic, his ability didnt save him in option A and same could happened to Niko if he didn't hit the hitman after the deal ending.

TL;DR:Abilitys wont change the score, and the referring story changes the plot.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:21 AM Edited by Raavi, 06 February 2014 - 01:23 AM.

A gender confused psychotic meth addict VS An emotionally detached veteran who's been to hell and back.

I think Trevor would wet his knickers and crawl up in a fetal position after Niko shells out the first blow.

• Blingy, TheOtherRyan, strakan7 and 2 others like this

elflamingo2
  • elflamingo2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

Trevor would stomp on Niko until he popped out both ends

• Invader_swift likes this

ZeroSafe5615
  • ZeroSafe5615

When's Darkstalkers?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:54 AM

Max Payne would f*ck them all up. That guy took a f*ckin' .50 cal to the head and survived.

I could have sworn it was a shot to the arm, not to the head. Then again, I  haven't played MP3 in over a year, so I might be wrong.

But I agree though.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

This election sucks.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:16 AM

I'd say Niko. He started out as a teenage soldier during the Yugoslavia War, so he has experience on his side. Also, according to the GTA Wiki, he was born in 1978, which makes him 35 when GTA V takes place. He probably has 10-15 years on Trevor, which should make him have a good amount of stamina left.

Trevor, however, has the edge in raw strength. When we started using him, he was already the strongest character out of the three. His stamina was the lowest also.

This would be interesting to see. Lol

Carrythxd
  • Carrythxd

Noot Noot

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

Niko Bellic.

Invader_swift
  • Invader_swift

BLACK LIVES MATTER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:29 AM

They are both pussies!

Niko is a softer pussy, while Trevor is a loud mouth dirty ******** pussy.

It would all come down to whom's the dirtiest fighter, and since we know that Trevor would kick his mom even while she's on the ground ......

:-/

sadly this is true

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:55 AM

Niko Bellic would win after one punch. :lol:

• Niobium likes this

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:52 AM

Hm, Niko is a skilled war veteran who's seen the worst of the worst and kept on going, and Trevor is a psychotic blood thirsty killing machine who can destroy everything in his path.

This is like Superman vs Goku.

If I had to guess, I'd go with Trevor. Niko has morals, he's the type to think about shooting someone. Trevor doesn't, he would pull the trigger, saw the head off and play with the corpse.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:21 AM

Niko is definitely tough, but I wouldn't say he would outright floor Trevor. Trevor single-handedly removed

Spoiler
, he f*cked
Spoiler
sh*t up so bad they
Spoiler
(with help from Mike and Frank, though), took on the
Spoiler
head on with heavy armour and a minigun as well as the numerous heists/other violent actions he's peformed. Plus he
Spoiler

I get that Niko is a dangerous guy who has seen & done a lot of bad things, but to say that Trevor would easily be destroyed by Niko really is ignorant. It seems as though you people see Trevor as nothing more than a dumb redneck methhead, but there are times where he comes off as quite intelligent (even though he is loud and reckless).

I'm leaning towards Trevor being the winner, but haven't fully decided yet.

Niko
Spoiler

Did the same sh*t Trevor did in
Spoiler

but instead did it in
Spoiler

fought the
Spoiler

He can do pretty much the same things as Trevor without the armour.

So my vote goes to Niko.

Not sure if there are forms of life as we know it that would survive the CEO of Trevor Philips Enterprises

Wait

So you just said that, no one can defeat Ron? Really?
  • Niobium likes this

Razed-
  • Razed-

aka DarkRebirth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:27 AM

Guys guys guys...we all know that Niko is the best GTA protagonist of all time. Most badass, most skilled and funniest character ever.

With that said, Niko would destroy Trevor and I hope to see Niko return as a protagonist in the next GTA game.

• namor, strakan7, Lambo_4_Life and 1 other like this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:01 AM

A gender confused psychotic meth addict VS An emotionally detached veteran who's been to hell and back.

I think Trevor would wet his knickers and crawl up in a fetal position after Niko shells out the first blow.

Trevor just comes across as cowardly to me. The way he treated Floyd, Ron, Wade etc. Ending A showed with a worthy adversary he's weak and a coward.

Niko's nothing like that. He went halfway around the world to escape from the sh*thole he came from to a country he had never been to so he could seek vengeance he'd been after for 10 years . As far as courage and determination goes atleast Niko has stronger fibres for sure.

Physically I think Niko is more than a match. The way he breaks Dardan's arm shows he quite strong, but he doesn't need the aid of some special ability that makes him basically invincible like Trevor.

Trevor's loud, agitated and more likely to make a mistake during the heat of battle. Niko's much calmer and more level headed despite seeing things that would give Trevor nightmares.
  • strakan7 and Niobium like this

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

Proud GTA/Nintendo Fanboy

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

T-R-E-V-O-R. 

Trevor would kick Niko's ass all over America. Besides, Niko can't punch T because of Trev's rage mode.

YAH. Easy win. 

Spoiler

• OneManCrimeWave and Pastry like this

HKM87
  • HKM87

Japanese cars are boring

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:26 AM

So you have the balls of the doubt to ask that still after what T has done to J K? whom was the most badass character in IV.

• Pastry likes this

burnin_mad_trees
  • burnin_mad_trees

Low n' Slow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

Well. Trevor in a rage can kill a whole f*cking army so... But my GTA Online character Flip Chit would send them both to the morgue.

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:37 PM

Well. Trevor in a rage can kill a whole f*cking army so...

Example like these I don't understand. Yes Trevor can do it, but just because Niko was never put in a stupid situation to do it doesn't mean he can't? The only thing we can be sure that Niko can't do, that Trevor can is fly a plane. To me they're on equal ground.

In the end if it was a one-on-one fight, it's free for all (I'm more inclined towards Niko winning though). If it was a cat and mouse game, I'm pretty sure Niko would win.

DroneGeneral
  • DroneGeneral

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:11 PM

Lester would kick the sh*t out of both of them!
Not sure who would win but I prefer T R E V O R..

Niobium
  • Niobium

TREVOR FANBOYS LIVES DON'T MATTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:51 PM

T-R-E-V-O-R. 

Trevor would kick Niko's ass all over America. Besides, Niko can't punch T because of Trev's rage mode.

YAH. Easy win. 

Spoiler

Rage mode?

There's gameplay & plot segregation you know.

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

Proud GTA/Nintendo Fanboy

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

Rage mode?

I guess your world lacks sarcasm.....

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

Rage mode?

I guess your world lacks sarcasm.....

Someone's back from the dead... :p

But, in all seriousness, Niko would kick Trevor's ass, in a fair match of course.

Niko had a worse childhood than Trevor. Niko killed people in war, he was a child soldier. He saw a lot of things he shouldn't have seen at that age. Niko saw his mates get shot, all because one of the squad wanted drugs. Trevor? The only bad thing to happen in his childhood was his daddy, and how he wasn't nice to Trevor. :lol:

In Niko's own words: "I've killed people, smuggled people, sold people."

Trevor may have also killed in his childhood (we don't know), but he wasn't a child soldier like Niko was.

• Donut and Captain Arthur like this

namor
  • namor

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

Fair fight or unfair fight, it doesn't matter, Niko would win. He wouldn't be adverse to popping a bullet into Trevor's Medulla Oblongata at the earliest opportunity or stabbing him on the head with a six-inch carving knife. Niko has enough brains and experience to realise that when you're dealing with a cracked-out coward and bully such as Trevor, the first thing you do is take out a mad-dog in the quickest and most efficient way possible. Niko would be standing over Trevor's bleeding corpse before Trevor's brain registered that he is dead.

• Donut likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

Fair fight or unfair fight, it doesn't matter, Niko would win. He wouldn't be adverse to popping a bullet into Trevor's Medulla Oblongata at the earliest opportunity or stabbing him on the head with a six-inch carving knife. Niko has enough brains and experience to realise that when you're dealing with a cracked-out coward and bully such as Trevor, the first thing you do is take out a mad-dog in the quickest and most efficient way possible. Niko would be standing over Trevor's bleeding corpse before Trevor's brain registered that he is dead.

No knives, no guns. Just hand-to-hand combat.

Niko would still win though. ;)

• strakan7 and Niobium like this

namor
  • namor

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:33 AM

Trevor doesn't do hand-to-hand combat, he relies on unbridled rage and unsophisticated and uncontrolled brute force. It would be fairly simple for anyone with above average military hand to hand combat training to neutralise someone like that. Even if Trevor were jackeded up on meth or pcp, Niko would still be more than capable of taking him down, and it would be permanent.

• Donut likes this

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

Niko would win. Trevor loses his head too quickly and I remember Niko to be a lot calmer in fist fights.

Han RX-7
  • Han RX-7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:24 PM

Niko

Trevor's instability is what makes him so dangerous as he is a good fighter and shooter but more than anything else it's his randomness that makes him so feared. Niko is veteran soldier who has been fighting in wars since he was a teenager; he's proficient in military hardware, competent in hand-to-hand combat and has flown choppers and drove tanks while in the service. So Niko for sure as Niko wouldn't put up with Trevor's antics - a bullet to the head and that's it.

• Donut likes this

unfairlane
  • unfairlane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

Trevor would win. I know their likes, they are just like my two younger bothers. Even if my elitesoldier-brother (winterjaeger/sniper/parashute/UNx2) was among the top three-four in his company he still gets his a** kicked at family-dinners. My sosiopat-brother is simply dangerous, the one I need to watch out for

LethalDrizzle
  • LethalDrizzle

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:17 AM

Trevor just for his pure unpredictability, he'd distract Niko into dropping his guard with his randomness.

Matt11
  • Matt11

GROVE STREET

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:02 AM

Trevor because he's a complete lunatic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users