Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who would win a fight- Trevor Phillips or Niko Bellic?

186 replies to this topic
nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:31 PM Edited by nobum62, 31 October 2013 - 08:22 PM.

niko bellic, because trevor drinks a lot and sniffs gas.

niko's character is better too. he has a good background and created one of my favorite memes of all time (YELLOW CAR!)

trevor is just an asshole to ron, wade, and even micheal. he

Spoiler

Val___
  • Val___

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

Not sure if there are forms of life as we know it that would survive the CEO of Trevor Philips Enterprises

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

Are you mad or are you mental?  Trevor would destroy him.  He would give him a slight push, and Niko would stumble backwards for 6 minutes allowing Trever to beat the sh*t out of him.  Have you seen the punch Trevor gives to Mary Ann's boyfriend?  That would end Niko.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

1.16 = Baddies in Buzzards

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by chainsoar, 31 October 2013 - 08:34 PM.

Dude. Trevor smokes meth. Niko is a Serbian war veteran. There's literally no contest. Trevor is hilarious, but he's essentially a f*cking idiot who has no idea what he's doing from one minute to the next.

Trevor relies on people being unprepared for whatever ridiculous idiocy he's about to do next. Niko is never unprepared.

It's my belief that if Trevor ever makes another appearance in a future game, he will die. Someone like Trevor cannot survive into old age. There is no question in my mind that he will be killed before long, either because he finally pissed off the wrong people or simply through his own idiotic actions.

• Blingy likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Lets give 'em a real Challange, Cash or James Lamb.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Niko definitely.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

Trevor is the Chuck Norris of the GTA universe, Niko is a wimpy kiddy baby whiner who lost a bag of diamonds. Evan Packie seems scared of Uncle T.

JayAkuma
  • JayAkuma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

Carl Johnson

• EAZY-D likes this

Kabuki777
  • Kabuki777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

Trevor, he cut the ear off that mafia boss and took down LostMC. Niko got skills but Trev got balls.

TheBretMan
  • TheBretMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

Trevor. He is just straight hardcore. All bad ass all the time. Just check out this video of the mission intro where T and M discuss who might be buried in Michael's grave... Police only want BLOOD!

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

I was looking for a video with these two involved and found nothing.

I can't imagine what it'd be like if they met, it's like Tommy Vercetti VS Toni Cipriani - wouldn't ever imagine that they'd meet.

But it's gotta be Niko. Unless "gone quiet" means he's dead. =)

Gauntlet Hair
  • Gauntlet Hair

Amateur Pilot IRL

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

Niko. He was trained in the Serbian army (their soldiers were extensively trained in hand to hand combat and often relied on that over weapons, except for knives. Given Niko's story, this is likely what he was trained as.) and he can deliver much more potent melee attacks. Also, in one scene, Niko was shown to be able to catch, and almost crush, the hand of Brucie Kibbutz, who is a rather large steroid user. 

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

trevor is the badness.. and on meth, that helps too

Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

I would like remain away from both of them.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

Did you ever tell 'em about Amanda?

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by Cyper, 02 November 2013 - 05:34 PM.

Niko.

Trevor doesn't even have separate buttons for kicking and punching. And he's got none of the special moves Niko had Lol. haha

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

The question is too broad. What do you mean by fight?

1 v 1 unarmed fight? Niko without a second thought.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

Niko. Trevor's not necessarily a great fighter like Niko, he's just crazy more than anything. Niko has him beat in a fist fight or a shoot out, now maybe in a helicopter dog fight Trevor would win since Trevor has more training and skill in that area.

Zadi
  • Zadi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Niko is definitely tough, but I wouldn't say he would outright floor Trevor. Trevor single-handedly removed

Spoiler
, he f*cked
Spoiler
sh*t up so bad they
Spoiler
(with help from Mike and Frank, though), took on the
Spoiler
head on with heavy armour and a minigun as well as the numerous heists/other violent actions he's peformed. Plus he
Spoiler

I get that Niko is a dangerous guy who has seen & done a lot of bad things, but to say that Trevor would easily be destroyed by Niko really is ignorant. It seems as though you people see Trevor as nothing more than a dumb redneck methhead, but there are times where he comes off as quite intelligent (even though he is loud and reckless).

I'm leaning towards Trevor being the winner, but haven't fully decided yet.

Well, since I have to throw my two cents on which fictional character would win a fight...

I would say it depends on whom the writers want to keep around. Considering that it's been five years since we last saw Niko anything could have happened to him much like what happened to Johnny. Now let's look at what we know picking up from the end of the two GTA 4 expansion packs.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

So who would win? If Niko is a shadow of himself then Trevor would. If Niko was still a one-man crime wave that the IAA would use to do their dirty work then Niko would.

Kabuki777
  • Kabuki777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

Niko. He was trained in the Serbian army (their soldiers were extensively trained in hand to hand combat and often relied on that over weapons, except for knives. Given Niko's story, this is likely what he was trained as.) and he can deliver much more potent melee attacks. Also, in one scene, Niko was shown to be able to catch, and almost crush, the hand of Brucie Kibbutz, who is a rather large steroid user.

Steroids don't make you strong you know that right and have you played The ballad of gay Tony? Bruce is whimpy as whimpy gets. Good game by the way if you haven't played it.

Colognenigguh
  • Colognenigguh

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

I wouldnt have thought but its an really interesting topic. In a shootout I think we are all sure hands down Nico would win. But in a fist fight ? Its really hard at first I thought Trevor but that was cause I only had the diffrent fighting engines in mind and not the story and the skills of the characters. I mean Niko is a trained soldier but Trevor had also an Army backround. Though Nikos training may be better Trevor has the advantage that he is a psyco and absolutely ruthless. Niko is cold blooded too but he has a heart for people. I could never imagine Niko in the torture mission. Niko would never torture innocent people, or even torture anybody because of his cruel past. On the other hand Niko has the advantage that he can stay calm. He gets angry but stays calm. And anybody that is or has been into fighting knows that the calmer person usually wins. In the end I would slightly tend to Niko also because he is younger and more athletic. But just for the fact that Niko can stay calm I would go with Niko. But if Trevor activates his special ability oh oh the whole thing gets to another level.

BossGSCS
  • BossGSCS

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:17 PM Edited by BossGSCS, 04 February 2014 - 01:19 PM.

It is obviously Trevor. Even Tommy in his Vice City age could pwn Niko's ass. 

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:28 PM Edited by Smartpride, 04 February 2014 - 01:32 PM.

Just remember, trevor has the ability which the enemies cannot damage him, so Trevor will win. :)

The Caped Crusader
  • The Caped Crusader

Goddamn Batman

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

Just remember, trevor has the ability which the enemies cannot damage him, so Trevor will win. :)

So why doesn't he use it when Franklin comes to kill him ?

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

So why doesn't he use it when Franklin comes to kill him ?

Because player wasn't on his side :)

Limiter
  • Limiter

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:50 PM Edited by Limiter, 04 February 2014 - 08:50 PM.

Max Payne would f*ck them all up. That guy took a f*ckin' .50 cal to the head and survived.

But he can't guarantee to survive again if that happens a second time. Just because he survived once doesn't mean he became invincible to a .50 to the head. ;)

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

Niko would kill Trevor in a heartbeat. The guy was in the Cold War and has taken down the f*cking Mafia. On top of that, he's got them "Mad Red Army Skills" as Brucie likes to call it. There is no chance Trevor would win, even if he is on Meth and has been through Military training (which he has) I think Niko is a lot more experienced. Again, this is just my opinion.

:^:

In a fair fight, Niko would win. He knew military combat and took down many gangs and Mafia organisations in Liberty City. I would fear that Trevor would pick up something and fight unfairly. He didn't have patience and can be extremely angry/violent. Mind you, Niko is aging. He's becoming an old man.

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

Trevor Phillips hands down.

Cuexcomate
  • Cuexcomate

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

Niko would be dead and eaten before he knew what happened. 

• Mr. Fighter Jet, Straight Razor and Infared like this

REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

I think Niko would win against Trevor in a fight. As many have mentioned, Niko has been through very tough times, he's been through the war, all in all, he is much more skilled than Trevor, in my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users