Photo

Discussion:Online Players Maturity/Attitudes/Morals

193 replies to this topic
Somalia757
  • Somalia757

Somalia757

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

This game has gone to sh*t. I just left a lobby of what sounded like a bunch of uneducated apes. Just a bunch of ni**ers and spics and other ghetto trash spewing their unintelligible bullsh*t. On top of that everyone goes out of their way to kill for no reason. I have lvl 91 character but got bored and started over with another one. Its lvl 11. I was just flying a plane under bridges and trying to up my flying skill when some lvl 100 scumbag in a buzzard shoots me down. There's no sense of honor or community anymore.

I understad your frustration but the racism is ignorance. Anyone can be ignorant online, im hispanic and educated. I also have morals and standards, I like to play the game and help others who are getting griefed.
I do agree however that the majority of people from the ghetto act alike and have similar mindsets, what I dont agree with is that they have to be a particular race.
Some white guys where griefing me for no reason last night and thats ignorant & annoying.
I used to be ignorant myself, went to prison, was in a gang sold drugs and i came from a middle class educated family and I was educated also but just young and dumb at the time.
Then I opened my mind and heart and changed.
I used to be racist against blacks until I realized not all of them are ignorant little ass clowns.
Changing my mindset and out look has allowed me to have a more diverse outlook on life and more meaningful relationships.
It takes more energy to hate than it does not to.
I am a human services major and almost dropped out because I didnt want to help ignorant people and system abusers, but there are some who actually want the help to get out of the system and better their lives and that gave me hope again.

Back on topic now, I play the game like I live my life. I dont kill innocents or other players unless they attack me first. I try to help people as much as possible also.
The other night I saw a guy getting chased by alot of cops so i give him a lift out of the area until the stars went away and then he kills me and tries to steal my car.. Wtf right so i wasted him ad change sessions. He happened to be white but im not focusing on race im focusing on him being a jerk.
  • ThePeskyCrow likes this

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Wowowowow ladies, this is just a game.

How I act on a game does NOT represent who I am in real life.

Not ONCE have me and friends got into a nice super car and drove around slugging people down for the sake of doing it. However, this is the daily case in GTA with the Englands Gangster lads.

This is a lesson you must stand by:

If you are a victim, you will always be one.

This means that you simply need to not be the one who gets shot, you need to be the shooter.

I get shot loads, I get killed (not as much as I kill) But when it boils down to it, you need to give as good as you get.

Crying on a forum about how people behave is no good. Cash cards and glitching, hacking too is lame though and people like that ruin the game's experience for all of us who don't believe doing that stuff is right but at the end of the day, GTA:O was designed for us to roll around shooting at each other.

My only wish is that my victims bodies didn't dissapear so quickly so that I could pour petrol on their corpses and burn them to add to my photo collection, just like I do when my friends log off and their characters run away. BWHAHAHAHAHA.

I Have Been In Many A Lobby With No One Is Shooting Each Other Usually Doesn't Last Too Long. (Only A Few Hours) So I Do Not See This Kill Or Be Killed Method That Mr.DBZ Has Laid Out Before Me. :O

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

Wowowowow ladies, this is just a game.

How I act on a game does NOT represent who I am in real life.

Not ONCE have me and friends got into a nice super car and drove around slugging people down for the sake of doing it. However, this is the daily case in GTA with the Englands Gangster lads.

This is a lesson you must stand by:

If you are a victim, you will always be one.

This means that you simply need to not be the one who gets shot, you need to be the shooter.

I get shot loads, I get killed (not as much as I kill) But when it boils down to it, you need to give as good as you get.

Crying on a forum about how people behave is no good. Cash cards and glitching, hacking too is lame though and people like that ruin the game's experience for all of us who don't believe doing that stuff is right but at the end of the day, GTA:O was designed for us to roll around shooting at each other.

My only wish is that my victims bodies didn't dissapear so quickly so that I could pour petrol on their corpses and burn them to add to my photo collection, just like I do when my friends log off and their characters run away. BWHAHAHAHAHA.

I Have Been In Many A Lobby With No One Is Shooting Each Other Usually Doesn't Last Too Long. (Only A Few Hours) So I Do Not See This Kill Or Be Killed Method That Mr.DBZ Has Laid Out Before Me. :O

I can't take anybody serious who uses a capital letter for each word.

Also, the sooner the people who are are complaing about being shot in free-roam f*ck off from GTA, the better.

Play the f*cking Sims if you want a 'real-life virtual expirience'. Or maybe Rockstar will make a 'no fun allowed' edition of GTA: O for you 'special' people.

Synophrys
  • Synophrys

Hothead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

This may or may not be the best place for me to post this, But if you want to play seriously and cooperatively like I always do, I'm always up for it, good'ol fun without killing each other (ofc there's the occasional accident), If you're up for that, just pm me a message with your PSN(I am on PS3 not Xbox, sorry) And we'll have some good times.

Michigan23
  • Michigan23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

Ok,

Hope this is the correct forum for this. I'm just trying to understand the logic or reasons why someone while on a mission wants to sabotage or reek havoc on fellow players, cars or the whole mission itself? I completely understand in free mode that it's just about anything goes but during a mission? Maybe one of the trolls who do this can explain why? I'm at level 137 , so I've been playing for awhile and I'll never understand this.

Dilkington
  • Dilkington

San Andreas Alternative News Host

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:17 PM Edited by Dilkington, 05 December 2013 - 11:18 PM.

"Ok,

Hope this is the correct forum for this. I'm just trying to understand the logic or reasons why someone while on a mission wants to sabotage or reek havoc on fellow players, cars or the whole mission itself? I completely understand in free mode that it's just about anything goes but during a mission? Maybe one of the trolls who do this can explain why? I'm at level 137 , so I've been playing for awhile and I'll never understand this."

This happened to me last night. We were doing a Lester mission where you steal a truck and take the cargo to a drop-off. I was with three players, two of them were great. One of them was shooting at the truck's tires and trying to ram it off the road. I made sure to shoot out HIS tires and ram him forcefully off the road to prevent him from failing the mission.

I don't get it. I don't see what THEY get out of it. They must simply enjoy envoking negative emotions in strangers. I feel bad for such lost individuals.

Babyhandslamm87
  • Babyhandslamm87

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

Hahaha I love a bounty only head... I wish it would happen more often.... I will never be the guy who hides in my apt or garage with one active... I love the chase. I love hunting people down... I love running for dear life.... I am a lvl 96 with 1.5 million and a fully decked out 235k apt with fully decked out 10 car garage filled with my favorites ... I glitched a few times to keep up with the jones's as they say... But I no longer do... I do missions, I hunt crate drops, I hunt bountys ... I don't get butt hurt ... If I see a guy standing still on a sidewalk I leave him alone... Honestly I leave anybody alone that leaves me alone.... I kill people who attempt to kill me... I try to help low levels. That's my style of fun... Judge me or not... I don't care... That is all :)

luisniko
  • luisniko

Haeveeh Musheenguhn!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:04 AM

It's not about MMO or about GTA which is a game with sex, drugs, violence theme. 

THIS IS AN ONLINE GAME. A GAME WHERE YOU PRACTICALLY MEET OTHER PEOPLE DIGITALLY.

And that's why, when you meet other people, doesn't matter what represents them, you still have to remember that those people are there. And that's why, that's f-ing why, you still have to respect them as if you're meeting them face to face. You can kill whatever peds in game since they are controlled by AI, not real humans who have feelings and purposes why they're playing this game.and what they aim to do in the current session they're in.

If you still don't understand the concept of what I said through this simple english paragraph, then well.... I guess you gotta live your life and let your brain make a resolution over time.

• Somalia757 likes this

febriandp
  • febriandp

lol wut.

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:46 AM Edited by febriandp, 07 December 2013 - 01:49 AM.

trolls who read this thread should really consider changing their attitude. i hate being killed without no reason. This one time I was driving around with my Tailgater and then some dude shoots me out and messages me 'how did you get the car' dude wtf just ask nicely, you dont need to kill me! 

I'm just like many other players in this thread. I'm not going to f*ck with you unless you started it. 

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

If you hate being killed for no reason then don't play GTAO then. 

Civil_Union
  • Civil_Union

WHUT

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:03 AM

I found the best way to get yourself killed in GTAO. Just ride a freaking BMX bike. People go nuts when they see me just riding along. They get aggressive. It's ridiculous. 

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

It's not about MMO or about GTA which is a game with sex, drugs, violence theme. 

THIS IS AN ONLINE GAME. A GAME WHERE YOU PRACTICALLY MEET OTHER PEOPLE DIGITALLY.

And that's why, when you meet other people, doesn't matter what represents them, you still have to remember that those people are there. And that's why, that's f-ing why, you still have to respect them as if you're meeting them face to face. You can kill whatever peds in game since they are controlled by AI, not real humans who have feelings and purposes why they're playing this game.and what they aim to do in the current session they're in.

If you still don't understand the concept of what I said through this simple english paragraph, then well.... I guess you gotta live your life and let your brain make a resolution over time.

If your pixels dying in a game where killing is a part of it affects you that badly, then I do feel truly sorry for you.

A_Good_Guy45645
  • A_Good_Guy45645

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

Top fella. Good to read about the decent people out there. I've come over from GTA IV, to V and Online, where my style of online play was that of a lonewolf in the background. If anyone started anything on me then that was it. I'd go for them and then some. I'd also help people out who were clearly being picked on. I have always and still do find it strange to see actual bullying in a videogame. So again I'd help out where I could.

So there I was, just a few hours ago, walking back to my vehicle after playing a round of golf with some dude (to build up my strength the legit way!) when he shot me in the back....

Teamwork, eh......?

DonkCall
  • DonkCall

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

"Ok,

Hope this is the correct forum for this. I'm just trying to understand the logic or reasons why someone while on a mission wants to sabotage or reek havoc on fellow players, cars or the whole mission itself? I completely understand in free mode that it's just about anything goes but during a mission? Maybe one of the trolls who do this can explain why? I'm at level 137 , so I've been playing for awhile and I'll never understand this."

This happened to me last night. We were doing a Lester mission where you steal a truck and take the cargo to a drop-off. I was with three players, two of them were great. One of them was shooting at the truck's tires and trying to ram it off the road. I made sure to shoot out HIS tires and ram him forcefully off the road to prevent him from failing the mission.

I don't get it. I don't see what THEY get out of it. They must simply enjoy envoking negative emotions in strangers. I feel bad for such lost individuals.

Yeah this happens in every coop based game I played so far lately , you can kick people out of the mission every moment  if you have the majority of people voting with you , that's why I only let max 1 random in my lobbies , all the rest are friends , so as soon we realize  he/she/it  is a moron we counter troll them 

I.E. = for the guy who was shooting the truck's tires:  you should have waited until your friend drove the truck 1 mm close to the delivery area, even tho was gonna take 15+ minutes with busted tires , stop for a sec ,  vote kick  the moron out of the lobby , then complete the mission = no RP or Cash for the idiot , just a waste of time and the knoweldge of being anal raped by the people he was screwing up with.

I know it sucks but sadly this is how on-line gaming is in 21st century.

When you play with randoms you always have to expect the worst from them regardless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users