Photo

Discussion:Online Players Maturity/Attitudes/Morals

193 replies to this topic
Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

Within the first hour of playing I had muted everyone but friends and crew (which doesn't totally work since I still occasionally hear people in freeroam).  The first golf match I joined consisted of myself, one person who didn't speak, and 2 kids who sounded about 7 years old and did little but scream obscenities. I tried to stick it out, since I didn't want a BS warning, and made it to the 5th hole, where I was promptly disconnected by the cloud. Logged back on to see I had the BS warning anyway. 

I avoid public freeroams like the plague unless I'm specifically looking for mayhem. One day I logged in, in my garage, checked the map as I always do before exiting, saw someone drive Simeon's requested vehicle up, park it outside my house and then wait across the street.  I assume it was sticky bombed. I drank my coffee while watching him on the CCTV. He'd wander off a few dozen yards, look back toward the garage, wander back to his hiding place, look at the garage, rinse, repeat. After a while I got bored, paid Lester to hide my blip for 1 min., exited through the front door instead of the garage, killed him, stickied Simeon's car myself, then went back into the garage. Sure enough he respawned, came over and added more stickies to the road and sidewalk outside my garage and front door, then went back toward the car which I then blew to pieces.

Because of that and many, many other incidents I now have a policy of shooting down ruthlessly anyone who gets close to me in freeroam. I've stolen a riot van, gone driving down the street looking for cops, and had some level 8 start shooting at me with a pistol. On my first day I'd have laughed and kept driving. Instead I turned around, ran him over, ran him over again when he respawned, stickied him the next time he respawned, then went on my way. It's funny to me that a game tied into a "social club" does nothing but foster anti-sociability.

• CoachDub25, blowtorchrepair and PkUnzipper like this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

Within the first hour of playing I had muted everyone but friends and crew (which doesn't totally work since I still occasionally hear people in freeroam).  The first golf match I joined consisted of myself, one person who didn't speak, and 2 kids who sounded about 7 years old and did little but scream obscenities. I tried to stick it out, since I didn't want a BS warning, and made it to the 5th hole, where I was promptly disconnected by the cloud. Logged back on to see I had the BS warning anyway. 

I avoid public freeroams like the plague unless I'm specifically looking for mayhem. One day I logged in, in my garage, checked the map as I always do before exiting, saw someone drive Simeon's requested vehicle up, park it outside my house and then wait across the street.  I assume it was sticky bombed. I drank my coffee while watching him on the CCTV. He'd wander off a few dozen yards, look back toward the garage, wander back to his hiding place, look at the garage, rinse, repeat. After a while I got bored, paid Lester to hide my blip for 1 min., exited through the front door instead of the garage, killed him, stickied Simeon's car myself, then went back into the garage. Sure enough he respawned, came over and added more stickies to the road and sidewalk outside my garage and front door, then went back toward the car which I then blew to pieces.

Because of that and many, many other incidents I now have a policy of shooting down ruthlessly anyone who gets close to me in freeroam. I've stolen a riot van, gone driving down the street looking for cops, and had some level 8 start shooting at me with a pistol. On my first day I'd have laughed and kept driving. Instead I turned around, ran him over, ran him over again when he respawned, stickied him the next time he respawned, then went on my way. It's funny to me that a game tied into a "social club" does nothing but foster anti-sociability.

Hmm, the "hide your blip" option is grayed out for me when I'm in the house. I have to be out in the world to use it.
  • CoachDub25 likes this

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

I f*cking hate those people who camped at lsc killing eveyone who wants to glitch, what if some people just want to mod their goddamn cars, genius ?

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Repeatedly killed two kids about 12 the other day. They were on their way to "get some n***a p***y at the strip club homie" they called me "a dirty n***a b**** over and over again lol.

bootje
  • bootje

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

When randoms kill me for no reason i hunt them down and kill them over and over. I tell them i will only stop if they apologize to me, really works :p

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

Things have been noticeably better more recently. Last night I was messing around trying to get a Bull Dozer to my apartment and then glitch it into my garage just to show off to a friend at a later date when he got online. A random player helped me get a Cargobob to move it (cause it wouldn't spawn for me); And then when I spent 2 hrs out the front of my garage trying to get it to accept the Bull Dozer, about 4 different players walked past, stopped to watch what I was doing and then moved on. Not one tried to kill me or the guy who helped me with the Cargo Bob. He hung around doing donuts outside my apartment for the whole 2 hrs.

• teh_g likes this

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

Things have been noticeably better more recently. Last night I was messing around trying to get a Bull Dozer to my apartment and then glitch it into my garage just to show off to a friend at a later date when he got online. A random player helped me get a Cargobob to move it (cause it wouldn't spawn for me); And then when I spent 2 hrs out the front of my garage trying to get it to accept the Bull Dozer, about 4 different players walked past, stopped to watch what I was doing and then moved on. Not one tried to kill me or the guy who helped me with the Cargo Bob. He hung around doing donuts outside my apartment for the whole 2 hrs.

haha great!!..thats what freeroam is all about....crazy encounters

nothing beats walking down the streets to suddenly have a choppah firing missiles pass over you followed by the lspd

might take only a couple of seconds but itll make u stop and stare though

PortugueseOwnage
  • PortugueseOwnage

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

seems like its kinda ''in'' to pay lester to be invisible and take a  tank and destroy the enemys while they can't see you on the map.. i thought that once you got in a vehicle the others can see you but just got killed by a 10 years old kid killing me at every spawn with his tankshoots and i couldn't see any player on the radar..

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

today on socialclubrockstar received a friend request from a friend on my ps3 friend list, accepted him and compared his stats with mine...
he had 30.000.000$ from vehicle sells?
so i went online and joined his session and asked him how he did make that much money...
his answers were: -why did you compared my character with yours!
-i didnt compare either so you may not as well
-give real life samples of things you dont do in real life and then went comparing it with me comparing his stats with mine......
and all that from a "friend" really a bit upset about it and deleted that asshole from my friendslist.
is comparing another Players stats and income or earnings with mine not done or something?

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

today on socialclubrockstar received a friend request from a friend on my ps3 friend list, accepted him and compared his stats with mine...
so i went online and joined his session and asked him how he did make that much money...
-give real life samples of things you dont do in real life and then went comparing it with me comparing his stats with mine......
and all that from a "friend" really a bit upset about it and deleted that asshole from my friendslist.
is comparing another Players stats and income or earnings with mine not done or something?

lol he sounds really sensitive and ashamed he glitched to be honest...

SomeGuy2
  • SomeGuy2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

I don't like having to listen to 10 year olds on a mic while I'm playing online with my clan especially when they purposely try to kill every player they see and giggle about it on the mic

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

lol he sounds really sensitive and ashamed he glitched to be honest...

i believe high sensitive wich is bad sh*t when your playing online..
i understand the " got you " situation where he feels really caught..
but i was asking him a question and he probabaly thought i was pointing fingers or making judgements...
lol never gonna find out or want to.. i deleted him

Surfin' Dude
  • Surfin' Dude

Wiseguy.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by Surfin' Dude, 13 November 2013 - 10:44 AM.

My experience online has generally been positive - even in random rooms. There are a few griefers and trash-talkers here and there, but by and large the majority of players seem to play fairly and "nicely" relative to what is expected from players in a game like GTA. Even though GTA is a game that promotes causing mayhem, there is a big difference between doing that within the game's boundaries and subverting the boundaries.

I think killing people in free-roam is fair. So long as you are doing it in a way that is fair, which to me means no hacking or cheating to get some kind of advantage. There are many easy ways to avoid getting killed in free-roam if you don't like it, and of course you have the freedom to kill your killer in return. I think it's fun hunting down and killing people in free-roam, and so far I've been able to do it while maintaining good sport status, so I think I do that in a fair way.

That said, I think Bad Sport lobbies should actually be reserved for people who are "bad sports" in the sense that we consider bad sports in real life. People who spoil a game for whatever reason (usually because they're losing, but it could be for any reason). A bad sport in GTA should be (to list a few examples) someone who is racist on the mic, someone who purposely hurts or kills their teammates on missions (like by blowing out their tires or causing explosions near them on purpose), and glitchers/hackers. Not people who are having fun in free-roam and playing the game fairly. That would mean Rockstar has to do more work monitoring reports and make it easier to report players from your last session, but it would be worth it in the long run.

I agree with you on the right of gamers having the right to do PvP in FM, because we all paid money to enjoy the game. HOWEVER

They need to do so in an Invite Only session.  Where their style of game play doesn't adversely impact other ppls style of game play like mine.  And where they can invite like minded, CONSENTING individuals and turn FM into one big TDM lobby as they see fit.

You have to realize that there are many GTA gamers like myself who come online not for the purpose of solely doing PvP in FM.  We choose the regular FM sessions where other players are for the social interaction and higher money reward from activities/side missions that you can't get in SP or Solo sessions.  Player to player interactions which are non confrontational and collaborative in nature--while everyone can still have fun AND/OR make money, improve skills, stats etc. etc. 

Exactly. I don't want to join a free roam session just to get killed randomly and repeatedly while minding my own business. I don't intend to bother players who are doing their own thing. That's what deathmatches are for. The funny thing is that whenever I get killed and challenge others to a One on One Deathmatch they decline 9 out of 10 times. That's annoying. 

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

I've found things have gotten better since I've been adding cool people I've met as friends on Xbox Live. Before long, you all end up on the same lobbies as you join eachothers games when you start. Last night when I played half the lobby was "friends" I had added, so anyone causing grief was a minority and set upon by the group. A tank appeared and was waxed by the group within minutes.

We had a huge war with the cops/fib/swat, bunking down on the hospital rooftop with buzzards spawning every few minutes. It went on for a good couple of hours and before long, everyone else on the lobby joined in and worked together. Most fun I've ever had in free roam. The only player/player kills were by accident.

Cats of Kliban
  • Cats of Kliban

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

I have 11 player kills, so i'm no griefer, I just don't think I have the right to ruin their fun when I can just play solo or with friends so easily and everyone can have a good time their way. 

I only have 11 kills(5 were accidents), & have been killed around 270 times ..lol. I just don't enjoy killing players, but I do enjoy helping them get awards by being an easy target. I also like seeing how creative the killers can be. I even bring my solo earned bounties to freeroam so someone can get the $. It has been great fun.

I'm not a complete saint though ..lol. I often get a bit rowdy when approaching people. I dont attack, but it can get messy/loud showing up in a bus, firetruck, crowd of police, or especially a titan. Variety adds a little spice :panic:

• jagsta likes this

RedHolden
  • RedHolden

Playing GTA Since 2001

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

Ok Long story short.

I got a message from Simeon requesting Rare cars. I got the car and resprayed it. Then took it to the Docs where Simenon's garage was.

There were these 2 Bum Hats there Both Lvl 83 and LVL 90. They shot me as soon as i dropped the car off.

I got out of the garage and I was shot instantly. They were clearly modders and were spawning cars and using cheats to get the Cars there quickly.  

I kept getting shot by them and every time I set a bounty on them, They would remove it instantly and I would waste about $4000 worth of Bountys on nothing.

I went away from them, They found me again and blew up my personal vehicle. And copped the Bill. 

No bad sport for them?? I reported them though and they should be suspended shortly.

I came on GTAOnline to play for fun, Not to be shot of and made fun of crazy Bum hats.  Most GTA Players are nice for me, But these Bum hats have no RESPECT! 

K1llad0r
  • K1llad0r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Theres always those ass holes man. So far i have met anything but immature people/kids.

CoachDub25
  • CoachDub25

RACECAR founder

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Why is this even a thread? Oh wait, that's so that ANYTHING and everything negative gets funneled here. Just like the whole "bad sport" discussion is funneled to one place, it is so that those with VALID complaints and grievances are forced to read through hundreds of posts that are relatively meaningless and not at all constructive to POSSIBLY find the ones that are in agreement with our own opinions.Rather than letting a good topic about a SPECIFIC aspect of any of these things build itself and letting the inane ones die off or removing them, its all generalized in one place in order to discourage you from saying ANYTHING at all that is negative about the ACTUAL GAME.

Its makes the double standard by R* and the Forums plain as day. Everyone saw how all of these things were IGNORED during and before the life of IV. Now they want to slap you with a tag for treating a ho like a ho. The game's premise is to be a low-life scumbag so it shouldn't surprise ANYONE to encounter similar types of people playing online. Anybody that played IV online, or Red Dead online, knows exactly the types of people R* is counting on to play this sh*t.

Why is this even a topic? Same reason the whole "bad sport" system is flawed AND the concept is stupid....Because of hypocritical standards set forth by a company AND community that LACKS POSITIVE ASPECTS of the traits listed in the topic.

ElBarrioKing
  • ElBarrioKing

Pool Shark

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

Hmm, the "hide your blip" option is grayed out for me when I'm in the house. I have to be out in the world to use it.

lmao.......

robotron2000
  • robotron2000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

I have to wonder about people that get pleasure from the suffering of others. They should probably talk to someone in real life about these compulsions.

That said I'm not really that bothered about the crackheads that shoot each other on the streets to make chump change. I'm busy enjoying my yacht and my garage full of classics like a mob boss. I can earn more money without getting my hands dirty.

• PkUnzipper likes this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 16 November 2013 - 09:04 PM.

.....I avoid public freeroams like the plague unless I'm specifically looking for mayhem. One day I logged in, in my garage, checked the map as I always do before exiting, saw someone drive Simeon's requested vehicle up, park it outside my house and then wait across the street.  I assume it was sticky bombed. I drank my coffee while watching him on the CCTV. He'd wander off a few dozen yards, look back toward the garage, wander back to his hiding place, look at the garage, rinse, repeat. After a while I got bored, paid Lester to hide my blip for 1 min., exited through the front door instead of the garage, killed him, stickied Simeon's car myself, then went back into the garage. Sure enough he respawned, came over and added more stickies to the road and sidewalk outside my garage and front door, then went back toward the car which I then blew to pieces.....

I've used Lester's cloaking abilities to screw with ppl who stalk me like this. But I usually sticky an area in their vicinity instead of their cars to avoid the BS rating.  But usually, whenever I log into regular FM session and ppl start camping me before I even leave the safehouse, I go the artistic chaos mod route. 

First, get my char ready for some primere reality TV.  Give him a good buzz with the bong, cigarettes, stripper lap dance and several shots of whiskey.

Second: 2-3 hrs later, check Weazel News to see if the neurotic stalker is still squatting outside my front door (which they usually are since they're queer like that)

Third: Park my char in those whitey-tighty short pair of shorts &  flip flops before the TV. Drink 1-2 Pisswissers from his inventory to keep the buzz going. Finally

Fourth: Call in a merc strike favor from Merryweather.  Then sit back at watch the ensuing apocalypse live in HDTV on Weazel News.....

The really wierd part about doing this is that all 16 minus 2 players were usually scattered as they typically are in FM throughout all corners of the map. Basically keeping their distance from each other for the obvious reason.  But the instant an O.K. Corral gunfight or 5 star WWIII apocalypse breaks out on the map, 100% of them will warp across the map.  Which is exactly what happened when I called in the air strike.

After that first experience calling in mercs, I learned this simple fact: whether it be by jet, tank or super car--every player is an attention seeking whore.  Everyone of them is looking to get themselves laid in FM--every single time. So always keep a money clip of cash handy to instigate an apocalyptic f*ck fest in your apt front lobby.  :lol:

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

I can do a really good girl/kid voice, so I sometimes get online and troll the sh*t out of people. Eventually, I will talk in my real voice and everyone laughs and they're fine after that. But in regard to the topic, there are two things that really annoy me when I join a match.

1. Kids... I just think that there are way too many kids online. I can't join a match without hearing children who sound around age 10 - 12. I was in a match the other day and this little kid kept begging for cars and money and he was whining and crying about it. It's even worse when they start saying cuss words... lol

2. Online sh*t-talkers... this one severely pisses me off. There are so many angry depressed guys online. No racism at all intended, but I have found that the non-Americans are way more angry than the Americans. They always seem to say the same things, too. "f*ck your mother, f*ck you, f*ck your whole family mother f*cker. Your mom is a whore bitch, mother f*cker, f*ck you!" Don't take me wrong, though, I've heard my fair share of 16 year olds calling each other "fa**ots."

Who else agrees with me?

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

I'd boil it down to this:-

To the young and vain, it's all about self promotion and the need to get ahead. It is a disproportionate amount of importance placed on the superficial, and, often it comes at the expense of fun.

Would you like to be the only ten year old without a tank?

I'd boil it down to this:-

To the young and vain, it's all about self promotion and the need to get ahead. It is a disproportionate amount of importance placed on the superficial, and, often it comes at the expense of fun.

Would you like to be the only ten year old without a tank?

or the noble roleplaying 40 year old who only gained 30 levels in 2 months?  

Ankou
  • Ankou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:24 PM Edited by Ankou, 18 November 2013 - 03:37 PM.

I think in most online games theres griefing and killing. there will always be assholes. but even in a game like GTA where violence, guns and criminality is the main ingridient, it doesnt give you a license to be an total asshole.

Common sense, respect and maturity do Play a role, and People who lack These things, shouldnt Play this game, .When i see someone who really doesnt want to fight and just enjoy free roam, then leave him alone. even if it is a game theres no reason for you to spoil his gameplay.

When i join a free roam Server, i am not a guy who shoots every random Person for no reason, but if i notice that they are Stalking or following me, then i take the shot. But i dont kill Players who are in the pause menue or drive over passive mode Players, People who act that way are just mischiveous assholes, who obviously are not mature enough to Play online games, pvping each other is one Thing, but constantly killing others and the sole purpose is to hestiate other Players is just a dick move., such People deserve bad Sport, they are sad, pathetic griefers, they only cause the disturbance the normal gameplay, which surely isnt the purpose of this game, if they want to constantly kill others then a FPS game would better suited for them. but gta isnt a pure deathmatch shooter, GTA:O free roam should after all, still be fun for everyone participating, certain People are just egoistical and think the only one who should have pleasure while playing are themselves.

sorry my english is not the best :p

• UP9390 likes this

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

Too many dumb people play this game, I think that's the problem. Most of this community is people that use the N word whether they're black or not. They are unemployed 28 year olds that live in an apartment by themselves laying on the couch playing GTA all day. They munch on cheetos while mumbling into their headsets their 1st grade english skills.

All the while they believe that they're the most outstanding person that knows absolutely everything. Even when you prove them wrong "OH MY GOD DIS NIGGA'S A DUMBASS fa**ot! DID YOU HEAR THIS FOOL!?" Yet it's only you and him with a mic, so apparently they have their own make believe audience of dipsh*ts as well.

• UP9390 likes this

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

"He's covered wars, ya' know."

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

On Sunday me and my friends randomly joined a public lobby for fun, eventually me and my homie got our cars impounded and had to get them back while being stalked by a guy in white entity, I dubbed him 'Sir Douchebag McStalker'. He killed my friend while he was getting his car back without any reasons then he went after me.On my way to my apartment he blew my Coquette's tires then blew it up after I left the game, then I had to PAY for my OWN car even though he blew it up! This is one of the reasons I never join a public lobby due to such idiotic players.

SwedenKiiD
  • SwedenKiiD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

Little sh*ts in GTAO makes me not want to play the game, they ruin for others in missions and drive up to you in freeroam just to destroy your car.

This really pisses me off. And camping outside my garage or LSC or maybe ramming into you car over and over again and sending messeges like "posssyyy" "haha u mad" "haha u suck" What the f*ck is wrong with people?

I only decide to kill people when they piss me off and when I do, they send stupid messeges...

The only mature people i've met in GTAO are my friends, the rest are just ignorant 12 year olds.

Now, I'm not saying ALL off the GTAO players are like that but most of them are and you know it.

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

On Sunday me and my friends randomly joined a public lobby for fun, eventually me and my homie got our cars impounded and had to get them back while being stalked by a guy in white entity, I dubbed him 'Sir Douchebag McStalker'. He killed my friend while he was getting his car back without any reasons then he went after me.On my way to my apartment he blew my Coquette's tires then blew it up after I left the game, then I had to PAY for my OWN car even though he blew it up! This is one of the reasons I never join a public lobby due to such idiotic players.

serves u right for buying a nice car but being too broke to invest bulletproof tires for it

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

This is why I joined a Police Clan a long time ago, and eventually started my own Police Clan. To keep little asshats like that in their place. If I seen someone trying to grief another player, I will go over there and shoot that person. If only they would realize im trying to help them instead of acting like a moron and then shooting me. The idiots that intentionally swerve into your side of the road to f*ck up your car and blow it up. Then there is the dumb*sses that want to run their f*cking traps talking sh*t for no reason... If your following me and I keep making turns, it means "BACK THE F*CK OFF OR GET SHOT!" I don't trust people following me due to the excessive amount of morons that intentionally throw sticky bombs onto your vehicle. I go after wreckless drivers because of all the cash it costs for repairs because they have to drive like a dumbf*ck all over the road! I once drove a Dozer all the way from Davis Quarry to the middle of Los Santos, only to have some jack*ss sticky bomb it after swerving into my lane. DON'T STEAL SH*T!!!!! I always leave my vehicle access set to Crew & Friends due to pricks that intentionally steal your car to throw it into the ocean or other stuff due to this happening so much on GTA IV... If im aiming a gun at you, im aiming for a reason, it does not mean I want to play deathmatch with you.

Hypertion
  • Hypertion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

Actually i would like to put this here...

A few days ago i was kicked from a crew by the leader. The reason as he was putting it was i was not being a teamplayer.

The event that directly predated was we were doing a mission. Covented. He invited me and so i joined.

Mission starts and i start sniping the guys like i always do, one shot one kill, killing them in a order so they dont alert each other too easily. basically taking no chances untill everyone is dead..

next thing i know he is tearing into me about being a rogue and basically complaining that i have killed all the enemies before he could even get to them.. he had spend the entire time trying to explain "the proper way to play" to a new member of the crew, never gave me a single instruction or anything so i just did as the game told me in order to complete it.

he had a valid point with the bit about "if you do everything then everyone else feel left out", however he never asked me to wait, never did anything to indicate for me to wait or anything. If he wanted to participate he could have just joined in like any random player would know to do. I can understand the desire for structure but if all you do is discuss it, then nothing gets done.

at this point i am down where the cargobob lands and getting ready to knife the pilot as he comes out, something i learned i could easily do and found amusing and fun to do. Again the "going Rogue" thing about me being all the way down there when he hasn't even confirmed that all the enemies where dead. They were and i had even said they were and that i was going to knife the Pilot, it was something i had mentioned to him the day before and he had said he wanted to see..

he asks that i "at least" let the new guy who has never done the cargobob flight so i do and just get in the side and ride, Taking random shots with my MG at the ground as the guy delivored the Crate and mr leader began a lecture about how to fly the cargobob. He took the time to complain about me shooting at the air before we made it all the way as well as trying to explain how to take it slow etc.

aright...... well its a playlist... 1-3 or so... honestly i dont remember exactly...

next run is the same mission and a person on my friends list joined as well. After i mentioned that he was a friend he said "well a friend of a friend" and the 4 of us. At first i do nothing while trying to get his attention to ask to take the guys near where the cargo bob lands so they can focus on the others, Splitting the work. He instead wants us to all attack the ones by the crate and basically declares it to be the "correct way" however my friend who had joined has like me and in fact with me done this mission before and had already started. the guys near the crate get spooked and go into cover. at this point the new crew member joins in as well as does mr leader and me.

Mr leader instantly goes into a rant about how sloppy it is and how you should only do one shot one kill in exact order. At that point he had yet to do anything to indicate what targets for us to take out or anything of the such beyond "near the crate". I am guessing he wanted us to take out all 4 at the same time with a shot per person or something like that, but thats only a guess because again.. he made no attempt to actually direct anything beyond things like the general area and aiming for the head and trying not to spook them... all stuff that even the new guy knows at this point.. Well we get through to the chopper spawn (i stay away from it and let him snipe the guy that pilots it) they fly off and i just mess with a boat for a moment (more complaints about that btw)

so comes the 3rd mission, at this point we are all waiting for him to stop talking and move... after a bit we finally get to where he says we should snipe from and ... nothing... he doesnt give any real directions on which guy to shoot just to aim for the head... Well first shots go out and one guy is completely ignored as you might expect and we fire a few more to kill him. at this point he tries (and fails for the 3rd time) to blow up a group around a barrel and he starts to complain about that. We all just try and say its likely due to the multiple players as the enemies are blinking in and out. He at this point suddenly decides to move MUCH farther up than he has before and the other 2 follow him (triggering the Chopper in the process) and at this point we somewhat struggle to kill the constantly dissappearing enemies in spite of him saying "you should be able to shoot them anyways" and another pointing out that you need see them at least for a moment to actually know where to shoot. he is starting to get really mad because i cant keep track of them and neither can the others. we basically just give up any attempt to coordinate and just kill them when we see them. rest of mission is easy as a result. he still rages tho. after all this in the after menu i finally start laughing at it all..

He is complaining that i am not doing what he is telling me when he has told me nothing. he is complaining about trying to make a tactic for something everyone already knew how to do... another crew member had mentioned that this had happened to him. i couldnt believe it and was just baffled. Honestly i dont know why he was taking it all so seriously, or how he expected me to know what he was thinking.

After this we go to freemode, he gets separated from me, my friend and the one crew guy. the 3 of us hit it off and run around for a little bit, even having fun with my friends tow truck (which i didn't even know he had since he was only added to my list a few days or so prior) knowing how to avoid the crashing issues we actually had fun with that truck, even getting it to pull my sandking XL backwards. hehe the force of the sandking accelerating forward was as strong as the trucks attempt to pull it.

during this i get a message from mr leader basically telling me he is considering removing me from the crew unless i "improve my behavior" a moment later i get a message i have been demoted in the crew... i go online and i have been moved from lieutenant to muscle in 2 demotions... I am shocked and rather offended. so i post on the board "i... wow... well i can tell where i am not wanted" and head to bed..

Kicked over night and even my message removed. he posted "Reluctantly booted the first crew member. Gave clear feedback on several occasions, but it did not register.". Honestly, i intended to leave the crew myself after the day before. mr leader even de-friended me on XBL and the social club.. which i honestly had no intention of doing... he can be a good player when he actually plays but after all this i am wondering just how mature he really was.

If he wanted me to do something specific he simply needed to tell me to. I told him flatout that if he wanted to lead me then he should simply do so, give me instructions on what to do and i will do them. Otherwise i will simply do what the mission objectives are. I told him repeatedly to that end, and the best response i got back was "if you dont like how i lead you can always leave" Any attempt i made to try and communicate was ignored flatout and his constant lecturing made it nearly impossible for anyone there to get anything across

Not entirely upset to be gone with him... kind of feel sorry for his crew now tho... i just hope he doesnt keep making the same mistakes he made with me and listen to others opinion once in a while instead of doing nothing but force his.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users