Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you ever feel like R* took out most of the fun in GTA Online?

17 replies to this topic
FeliciaTheGoat
  • FeliciaTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by FeliciaTheGoat, 29 October 2013 - 04:50 PM.

I love it, yet I hate it at the same time. I don't get why they have to restrict the fun in free roam by not including animals, easily finding or buying a Cargobob, or opening the back door from The Titan. Don't get me wrong, there are some good things too, but they're now getting repetitive imo. Every time when I get online, it's always like a rinse & repeat. I know there's jobs, but it's pretty dumb that modes such as Top Fun, LTS, or Crooked Cops is listed as "Mission", and I can't join a specific one I want from the Online screen; just host it and wait for people (Which they always leave for some reason ._.). 

Another complaint, Character Creation. This is by far the worst character customization in history. I want to slap the living s**t out of that guy who thought of this in the first place. Also, I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of accessories in the game. Just watches & ties. No earrings, necklaces, piercings, etc... I know GTA Online has only been out for a few weeks, but I feel they could've done & give A LOT more.

Setting all those complaints aside, I still stand by Rockstar being the best gaming company in my list due to their 24/7 support, games, and no online passes. I was surprised GTA Online didn't somehow turn into a pay-2-win mmo sort of thing since it's easy to level up, unlock things, and such. 

*Edit*

Oh... and I would SO appreciate if they have the option to take off cops in free roam. Don't get me wrong, it's easy to escape them, but having to escape them every 5-10 f*cking minutes is retarded. They got this in GTA IV Online, why would they take it off in the first place??? I'd even pay a DLC that allows this.

FeliciaTheGoat
  • FeliciaTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

*Bump*

I would you like to hear your thoughts on this.

theonelink
  • theonelink

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

joe-dmc-o.gif

IShotBambi
  • IShotBambi

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

I think R* was just in a rush to release the game before the next gen consoles

And yea, I agree of the no fun part. it's not really "FREE" roam when everything costs money

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

I love it, yet I hate it at the same time. I don't get why they have to restrict the fun in free roam by not including animals, easily finding or buying a Cargobob, or opening the back door from The Titan. Don't get me wrong, there are some good things too, but they're now getting repetitive imo. Every time when I get online, it's always like a rinse & repeat. I know there's jobs, but it's pretty dumb that modes such as Top Fun, LTS, or Crooked Cops is listed as "Mission", and I can't join a specific one I want from the Online screen; just host it and wait for people (Which they always leave for some reason ._.). 

Another complaint, Character Creation. This is by far the worst character customization in history. I want to slap the living s**t out of that guy who thought of this in the first place. Also, I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of accessories in the game. Just watches & ties. No earrings, necklaces, piercings, etc... I know GTA Online has only been out for a few weeks, but I feel they could've done & give A LOT more.

Setting all those complaints aside, I still stand by Rockstar being the best gaming company in my list due to their 24/7 support, games, and no online passes. I was surprised GTA Online didn't somehow turn into a pay-2-win mmo sort of thing since it's easy to level up, unlock things, and such. 

*Edit*

Oh... and I would SO appreciate if they have the option to take off cops in free roam. Don't get me wrong, it's easy to escape them, but having to escape them every 5-10 f*cking minutes is retarded. They got this in GTA IV Online, why would they take it off in the first place??? I'd even pay a DLC that allows this.

one: taking the cops out and no doupt it would end in chaos with players shooting anything that moved.

i know the cops are jerks when you try to get your car from the impound lot or when you drive by the police station.

FeliciaTheGoat
  • FeliciaTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

joe-dmc-o.gif

I have no idea how that GIF even makes sense as a response since my opinion wasn't even as half-assed as most in this site.

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Yes. R* basically screwed the pooch by halfing payouts on certain missions. This caused ppl to rage quit realizing that it would take 100's of hours to buy items they want in game

R* doesn't realize that their largest player base are 18-38 year olds that have jobs and families to tend to. We play on the weekends or one solid night a week. Every other time we can get online is for 30-40 minutes. We can't make any decent $$$ in that time frame so we go to other games that make it worth our while to actually play and feel like we're accomplishing anything in-game

Payday 2 did this mistake and they lost a huge % of their player base before they could get a patch out to bring mission payouts back up to a respectable level, but it was too late and players left for other games that are out there. And they lost the good player base (older players that team up and use mics).

Learn from Payday 2's mistakes R*!!!!
  • SkullFace616 and cwo-reynolds like this

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

*Edit*

Are you tyler the creator?

FeliciaTheGoat
  • FeliciaTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:00 PM Edited by FeliciaTheGoat, 29 October 2013 - 05:04 PM.

one: taking the cops out and no doupt it would end in chaos with players shooting anything that moved.

i know the cops are jerks when you try to get your car from the impound lot or when you drive by the police station.

Well in that case, how about one for Invite Only session or Crew session? 

Are you tyler the creator?

NASTY ASS

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Nah, its the tools that keep crying about things that try to suck the fun out of it.

If you're getting spawn raped, its because you're sh*t. If you get tank raped and can't afford a tank, you're a peasant. In fact, everything that happens to you is of your own doing and is rightfully deserved. Either you're so bad at the game you can't fight back, or you're too stupid to find a new session, either way it's your own fault.

f*ck the bad sports lobby, when do we get a "Moanbag" lobby where we can stick all these preening little whelps...

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

Nah, its the tools that keep crying about things that try to suck the fun out of it.

If you're getting spawn raped, its because you're sh*t. If you get tank raped and can't afford a tank, you're a peasant. In fact, everything that happens to you is of your own doing and is rightfully deserved. Either you're so bad at the game you can't fight back, or you're too stupid to find a new session, either way it's your own fault.

f*ck the bad sports lobby, when do we get a "Moanbag" lobby where we can stick all these preening little whelps...

your not helping. :blink: :miranda:

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

Beta

theonelink
  • theonelink

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

joe-dmc-o.gif

I have no idea how that GIF even makes sense as a response since my opinion wasn't even as half-assed as most in this site.

butthurt much

FeliciaTheGoat
  • FeliciaTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

butthurt much

no, a picture/gif response that doesn't make sense makes me question life

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

Since R*s recent butchering of online mode, it has severely hit legitimate players below the belt and decreased the fun factor. Missions, jobs and almost everything else is starting to feel repetitive which is why I'm taking a short break.

Not being allowed to choose a specific mission wasn't exactly a bright idea either, hopefully the upcoming Beach Bum Pack should freshen things up.

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

The fun was never there to begin with.

Well, first week was ok

Elijin
  • Elijin

Probably Lost. Send help.

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

but it's pretty dumb that modes such as Top Fun, LTS, or Crooked Cops is listed as "Mission", and I can't join a specific one I want from the Online screen; just host it and wait for people (Which they always leave for some reason ._.). 

People leave because they pressed 'Join random Mission' and instead they got thrown into some competitive mode.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

TL;DR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users