Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rammers are admitting they suck.

124 replies to this topic
lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

I ram strangers because I don't know them and if they're twats or not. It's either me or them, so I'm ramming.If I'm racing against my friends, then I race legit.

Great logic. I bet you have a chrome car paint too right?

Nah, chrome is ugly!

Am i the only one who sees the irony? Check your sig bro...

But it looks cool, "bro".

SeaJey
  • SeaJey

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

if you drive well enough you can tactically avoid the rammers, and just slipstream past them, much more advantageous than righteously taking your punishment, cause you know they're gonna do it. and to the people saying 'if rammers are so bad why are you losing', this guy's point was the fact that ramming makes you and the person you ram lose, not just the person you ram. + if you ram you can't drive all you can do is attempt to get up in people's rears, which is not a good characteristic. 

EuanL2G
  • EuanL2G

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:13 PM Edited by EuanL2G, 31 October 2013 - 08:13 PM.

Sure ramming is annoying, but if you expect a fair race you are playing the wrong game

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

Hey guys, just a friendly recruitment drive here.
You guys seem like your not massive fans of ramming and such... So if you want clean and competitive races. You should look here

there.http://apexstalkers.enjin.com/home

http://socialclub.ro...w/apex_stalkers

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

Really? Then how do you explain my many victories as a result of moving other human obstacles like you who dont know how to ram successfully?
Ramming is an art form. It can backfire if done wrong. I do it right 80% of the time, which results in a good win/loss ratio. Hate on it.

Because GTA Online is 95% full with clueless people going around stupid circuits. Anyone can keep up with leading pace on these scenarios, so you can pull your bullsh*t in those despite beind dead slow.

Try on me.
Ok. 1 on 1 you and i, no custom cars and no catch up, same car, any track and any race. Xbox: techn9cian8050

If you are on after midnight PST. I'll accept that challenge. Xbox GT: beanzinapot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users