Troll Truckera

46 replies to this topic
Tee343536
  • Tee343536

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

Its a simple solution to get rid of them. After a couple reports they are automagically placed in Bad Sport lobbies. If you see anyone driving in a troll truck, report them. Here's how:

Press Start
Go to Player Info
Find their name.
Press A/X.
Report player. Here's the fun part! You can report them for glitching, trolling, or both!

I'd also recommend kicking them, too.

If you have a troll truck because it's cool, just keep it in your garage until the glitch is fixed. Its an awesome vehicle but unfortunately it's causing people's characters to be erased and could cause damage to a players Xbox. The best way to prevent this is unfortunately report every player seen with one, even if they're not trying. If you wait it could be too late.

Hopefully R* fixes it soon so they can be used properly.

It only takes a few reports to be placed in a bad sport lobby. Its utomatic after so many, R* doesn't have to do it manually.

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by GunWrath, 30 October 2013 - 02:59 AM.

That's the beauty of it you 95% of the time don't even see it.

• MantisFang likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

Let's kick people and falsely report them because we are vindictive sad children.
  • Tee343536 likes this

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:14 PM Edited by Ex Hellraiser, 29 October 2013 - 03:14 PM.

May I ask what a "troll truck" is?

j0hn_d0e
  • j0hn_d0e

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Good Luck finding who it is, most of the time I'm happily playing away when the nex

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Tow truck

Tee343536
  • Tee343536

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:20 PM Edited by Galdoron, 29 October 2013 - 03:21 PM.

Unfortunately yes, innocent people with tow trucks will be reported until this glitch is fixed.

Ironic calling me a child when it's really those intentionally disrupting the game play of others by freezing their console.

Thankfully I usually play with a group of people so if I spot someone we can all report them :) high success rate!

Edit: it's pretty easy to spot a troll truck, and most of the time they're in Los Santos near other people. Pretty predictable.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:21 PM Edited by Kulgrim, 29 October 2013 - 03:22 PM.

Troll Trucka is someone driving the Tow Truck around, it causes the xboxs of the other players in the lobby to freeze when they hook up to other vehicles.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Tow truck

It is the troll truck because when someone uses it near ppl, freezes their consoles.

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Unfortunately yes, innocent people with tow trucks will be reported until this glitch is fixed.

Ironic calling me a child when it's really those intentionally disrupting the game play of others by freezing their console.

Thankfully I usually play with a group of people so if I spot someone we can all report them :) high success rate!

Hold up. I was in a bad sport lobby and these two people were trying to crash me with the 'troll truck' and it was two of them. I was on my phone, looking at vehicles to buy. I exited out my phone and I see these two people with two trucks with cars cornering me. I come back and I'm like "These motherf*ckers trying to glitch me!" and blow them up. The glitch doesn't appear to effect me?

Tee343536
  • Tee343536

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:24 PM Edited by Galdoron, 29 October 2013 - 03:25 PM.

Hold up. I was in a bad sport lobby and these two people were trying to crash me with the 'troll truck' and it was two of them. I was on my phone, looking at vehicles to buy. I exited out my phone and I see these two people with two trucks with cars cornering me. I come back and I'm like "These motherf*ckers trying to glitch me!" and blow them up. The glitch doesn't appear to effect me?
Hahah, it's always nice when you catch it. It doesn't freeze anyone within close proximity, such as the person getting towed. Anyone more than a couple blocks out though is frozen.

At least in bad sport you can retaliate easily. In normal lobbies if you blow then up we get bad sport, pretty dumb system.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Innocent people suffering because of your paranoia?

You are the problem.

Tee343536
  • Tee343536

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

Innocent people suffering because of your paranoia?

You are the problem.

Do you understand what paranoia is?

I was frozen more times than I can count in a 2 hour period yesterday. I was forced to go to an invite only session. That's not okay. So sorry buddy, I guess you're right. They're going to suffer if they're out driving around a tow truck. Blame it on the glitches freezing xboxes, not me.

Its not paranoia, it's happening constantly. And it's going to get worse as more people dupe it.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

Let's kick people and falsely report them because we are vindictive sad children.

This pretty much translates this thread. You fools getting trolled by these trucks need to switch to free aim and play with big boys. None of that sh*t happens there, only assisted aim kids like to do that annoying crap exploit and glitch of truck trolling.
  • MantisFang likes this

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

I've also been hooked up before and my Xbox didn't freeze, and it was actually kinda funny to watch.

Not saying it doesn't freeze people up, but t didn't work on me. Maybe it depends on the type of Xbox? I have the newer edition that came out early last year.

Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Edit: it's pretty easy to spot a troll truck, and most of the time they're in Los Santos near other people. Pretty predictable.

No one legit has tow trucks so gtfo

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

As of this morning everyone on the official tow truck thread has been reported. I suggest others do the same. I collected every gt/psn and sent them to R* and explained ALL the players listed want/have the truck for nefarious purposes.

Physically stopping me from playing my game isn't trolling its harassment. EVERYONE who has a tow truck knows its hell on four wheels.

I'll update my report to R* at least once a day with an updated list of psn/GTs. If you want to act like a child I will treat you like one..

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

I'm as legit as they come n I have one :) lol

Tee343536
  • Tee343536

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

This pretty much translates this thread. You fools getting trolled by these trucks need to switch to free aim and play with big boys. None of that sh*t happens there, only assisted aim kids like to do that annoying crap exploit and glitch of truck trolling.

It doesn't happen in free aim because there are no players in the free aim lobby. Lol.

I'm not against people have the tow truck. I couldn't care less if someone HAS one. People can play the game however they want as long as it doesn't prevent other players from playing. I didn't report people doing CR, the LSC glitch, glitching tanks/jets/space docker. I don't care about any of those things because at the end of the day, it really doesn't affect other players. Whether it's right or wrong is up to R*, not me.

However, this does affect players. Drastically. It could result in damage to the Xbox. Loss of characters, process. I understand some players have a tow truck because it's cool and I'm fine with that, but unfortunately I don't know if you're going to troll other players with it, so if I see it in my instance I'm just going to report it.

Once the freezing is fixed, I'll stop. Blame the trolls and R*.

By the way, it only freezes those outside close proximity to the truck, which is the majority of the server. So if you're the one getting towed, you won't be frozen. Everyone else will though.

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by SkyMiteFall, 29 October 2013 - 05:05 PM.

I got no problem with reporting people.

According to some f*ck boys on here it's perfectly okay to screw with other people's property, but they'd be the same ones crying to Microsoft if someone broke their xbox doing some dumb sh*t.

I couldn't care less if you have a glitched car, but if it has a chance of ruining my progress or my xbox, you deserve to have it taken away at the least.

Benargee
  • Benargee

Blaine County Bush Pilot

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

The innocents are the ones who want/have the tow truck for the fact that its a.... tow....truck, like me. I wouldn't take it out of my garage outside of solo until the glitch is fixed.

I love the tow truck for the same reason i love the cargo bob.

Tee343536
  • Tee343536

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

The innocents are the ones who want/have the tow truck for the fact that its a.... tow....truck, like me. I wouldn't take it out of my garage outside of solo until the glitch is fixed.

I love the tow truck for the same reason i love the cargo bob.

Thank you Benargee. This is all I've been trying to say. I see the appeal of the tow truck. Just if you don't want to get falsely reported, leave it in your garage until the freezing bug is fixed.

I don't want anyone getting falsely reported, but unfortunately I can't tell the difference between a troll and an innocent until it's too late.

Elijin
  • Elijin

Probably Lost. Send help.

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

They're more likely to ban people than fix the freezing bug.

After all, its not a bug. The vehicle did not exist in MP. People with modified consoles cheated it into the game, and the crashing and freezing happen because there arent appropriate triggers/files for the mp to support it.

Its ridiculous that people are calling for this 'bug' to be fixed. The bug is that people cheated the vehicle into the format. I hope the only fix they do is delete it from anyone who has it, maybe hand out some bans if they can work out origin points.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

50789-Charlton-Heston-Laughing-8bit-i8Lb

You're really stupid. You know what you need? You need a battering. Mother f*cking mushroom headed gaylord just hiding out in your home thinking you're cool.

Benargee
  • Benargee

Blaine County Bush Pilot

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by Benargee, 29 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.

After all, its not a bug. The vehicle did not exist in MP. People with modified consoles cheated it into the game, and the crashing and freezing happen because there arent appropriate triggers/files for the mp to support it.

Its ridiculous that people are calling for this 'bug' to be fixed. The bug is that people cheated the vehicle into the format. I hope the only fix they do is delete it from anyone who has it, maybe hand out some bans if they can work out origin points.

well if we are strictly talking "hope", i hope they fix it and make them functional online. The cargo bob works, so why not this.

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

50789-Charlton-Heston-Laughing-8bit-i8Lb

You're really stupid. You know what you need? You need a battering. Mother f*cking mushroom headed gaylord just hiding out in your home thinking you're cool.

But he's knows he isn't. I'm sure he realizes he is insignificant to life and everyone around him.

I don't see how the potential of ruining someone's REAL LIFE property is enjoyable....

Tee343536
  • Tee343536

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

well if we are strictly talking "hope", i hope they fix it and make them functional online. The cargo bob works, so why not this.

I agree, they should fix it and allow it in Online. I don't really feel like they should ban anyone, except those who nodded their consoles, maybe. Even then, I don't consider them nodding the vehicles into Online a foul, just those abusing the tow truck bug intentionally.

I'm glad to see some people are realizing the real dangers of allowing this bug to exist.

Tee343536
  • Tee343536

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Bump.  Still being frozen tonight.

GrandScenarios
  • GrandScenarios

Bold & Brash

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

I've got to disagree with you here because if this freezing isn't a 'bug' and they are purposely withholding towtrucks from online, why?
There is no justifiable reason to keep towtrucks out of online. Rockstar must have known about this.

I mean, the cargobob is online and it does pretty much the same thing but there are increased griefing possibilities with the cargobob because it's a bloody helicopter. Fly that bad boy in to the stratosphere and drop some personal vehicles.
It's much easier to recover your car from some asshat in a mediocre speed towtruck than a helicopter so they couldn't have removed the towtruck in fear of griefers.

And if any of you say the reason it's not in is because Rockstar 'plan' to sell it in an expansion pack then shouldn't you be upset? Withholding content to get some more money out of you?

Tee343536
  • Tee343536

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

I've got to disagree with you here because if this freezing isn't a 'bug' and they are purposely withholding towtrucks from online, why?
There is no justifiable reason to keep towtrucks out of online. Rockstar must have known about this.

I mean, the cargobob is online and it does pretty much the same thing but there are increased griefing possibilities with the cargobob because it's a bloody helicopter. Fly that bad boy in to the stratosphere and drop some personal vehicles.
It's much easier to recover your car from some asshat in a mediocre speed towtruck than a helicopter so they couldn't have removed the towtruck in fear of griefers.

And if any of you say the reason it's not in is because Rockstar 'plan' to sell it in an expansion pack then shouldn't you be upset? Withholding content to get some more money out of you?

I agree the lack of a tow truck in online is weird. I don't blame people glitching one into Online or wanting one. Just those intentionally abusing the bug that causes everyone to freeze.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users