» «

Some group/crew or individual to play missions with.

7 replies to this topic
  • JaYSpiC10us23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

I have allot of fun on GTA Online, and joined a couple of crews and played missions for the last couple of weeks. Im annoyed by some crew members who won't join a mission im hosting.. Sometimes im stuck on the lobby screen for over 20 minutes waiting for someone to join me..

PSN : JaYSpiC1Ous23

Add me im online most of the day

• Refuso

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

What missions do you do? Some really aren't worth the effort for the reward. I mainly do the high paying missions like Rooftop Rumble, Mixed Up With Coke, Extradition etc and do other missions if I can't get these.

So I'm not sure if you'd want to add me since I don't accept every mission but I always invite people to mine in case you want to do those. PSN: Refuso (no mic)

• Methrix

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

Join LS Riot Makers! We do missions together daily.

• mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

psn : mo-seph

r*social mo.seph

crew: LeighTownHouseMafia

Im usually open for anything, im trying not get some good high paying and high RP missions under my belt to rank up, but i also like to keep it varied (spent 30 mins last night doing parachute jumps for $140 jsut cos it was fun) so im open to most misssions and accept alot of invites when im online

feel free to add me up and if im about and you invite ill prob give it a go jsut for a laugh... crew is also open to new members for 72 hours before going back to invite only so feel free to join as long as you play nice, help noob crewbies to level up.... ideally hoping to get a good 16-32 man PSN crew (another guy hooks sh*t up on Xox for us to rep LTHM) so we can do races with full crew members and hopefully always have a crew member online for mission sharing etc.

UK based so usually online evening GMT, buuuut.. im free pretty much all weekend (rare for me as its only cos my liul un is away in rome) and will prob put about 16-20 hardcore hours in whie ive got the chance... hook me up and feel free to join LTHM if you like, performance wil be rewarded (somehow when i figure out the best way)

• Buckledown

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

My crew mates and I would be willing to game with you whenever. Always looking for missions, races, and survivals to do. Details are in my signature. 

• TJK319

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

Feel free to add me

• mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

just as a side note Refuso invited me to a mission last night, damn that guys fast... i was stranded up in vinewood hills without a car for ages and took me forever to catch up wtih him,,, but hes good, id recommend anyone to do a quick mision or two with him

• Remmi420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

Feel free send me a friend request
Psn remmi420

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users