Photo

Unlocking missions

3 replies to this topic
Pro_Donn
  • Pro_Donn

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

My friend in ranked 70 and I'm ranked 68 so why does he have A LOT more missions than me?

How do I get these missions?

I've also noticed they're paying out more money than mine too.

MrColostomy
  • MrColostomy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Have you gone to see Lester? I didn't for the longest time and never got Martin or Ron/Trevor missions due to it. If you have, and haven't unlocked Ron/Trevor, spend some time in Northern Blaine Co raising havoc. Hope this helps. 

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

Have you gone to see Lester? I didn't for the longest time and never got Martin or Ron/Trevor missions due to it. If you have, and haven't unlocked Ron/Trevor, spend some time in Northern Blaine Co raising havoc. Hope this helps. 

I can't comprehend how you guys can stay in Blaine County and cause havoc! I hate Blaine County so much because the sand is too slidey! Sand should give cars more traction...not less!

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

I can't comprehend how you guys can stay in Blaine County and cause havoc! I hate Blaine County so much because the sand is too slidey! Sand should give cars more traction...not less!

You've never driven in sand, have you?
Since it isn't solid ground, tires tend the spread it out and move it (as opposed to moving ON it), which is why you don't get normal traction or speed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users