Photo

Difficult finding online players

3 replies to this topic
Revektion
  • Revektion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

I can't find any players online unless I join one of my friends sessions, anyone else having this problem? I never find anyone when i try to join a Deatmatch either.

• Nopheros likes this

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

Happens to me if I am in Story Mode and get online through the menus.  If I use the character wheel to go online, I always end up in a session of other players.  

If I'm fast enough to hit (A) on the loading screen after first firing up the game, I also always end up in a session of other players.

Don't know what to tell you about deathmatches.  I hate those things so I don't play them.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

Never had a problem getting into sessions with people in Free Roam, I've always entered through the menus ever since Rockstar said something about the character menu potentially contributing to the risk of character loss.

Jobs, on the other hand, are a totally different story. There's been any number of times where joining any job type results in being the host, with no other players ever joining either. Then I had my friends try to join, and it said "joining" followed instantly by "left". So yeah, no one could play with anyone, but you wouldn't know it without testing it.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

Public freeroam sessions tend to be hit or miss. Most times they lock up or time out in skycam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users