Tanks as Personal Vehicles are...

101 replies to this topic
z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

...ruining this game!

Especially if you use it just to grief everyone!

I saw this dude named NaiveCynic in PS3 (Yes, I posted he username. I don't care!)

Just for destroying his tank, I have to pay $89,000 bucks! I only have $10,000 after leaving another griefer Freekshow (Yes, I posted another. I don't freaking care!) Freekshow somehow tracked me just for destroying his Buzzard before he could strike! After we moved from one session to another, he somehow have an RPG!

People who have Tanks as Personal Vehicles should be banned if they exploit the glitch just to grief people minding their own business! I know that they can't be banned for any reason, but they just can't do any good for the community!

If I have a tank in my garage, I would just use it for gang-bangers who attack one dude, trolls, griefers, and for helping people in missions! I guess people seem to only use tanks for free-roam instead of missions!

For those who uses tanks for griefing only, I hate you so much!

$89,000 for destroying his tank and later, he sent mercenaries on me when I trying to snipe another dude in a tank, but I couldn't get in... do you know why? Because that's another dude who have a tank as a Personal Vehicle too!

• dedlee and CQR Myles like this

TheMadNinjaTurtle
  • TheMadNinjaTurtle

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

Mods. Ban and lock plss

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

ctool bory sro.

• TheMadNinjaTurtle likes this

Morto Matrix
  • Morto Matrix

Sharpshooter

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

Despite going against the forum rules, yeah those tank guys are assholes.

Though I did meet one guy with a tank who took out this other guy in a tank that was killing everyone in the session.

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

You sir are a liar. Replacing a tank costs $18.750.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

OP has a very good point.

Why anyone would disagree is beyond me. Tanks aren't suppose to be personal vehicles and you sure as hell shouldn't have to fork out $89,000 just because someone's glitched.

Ha, and they say glitching doesn't affect anyone else but the sole person glitching. Yeah sure.

sinnessa
  • sinnessa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Needs more exclamation marks!

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

Okay...I'm sorry for not reading the rules and please tell me what I did wrong. I will make sure not to do it again.
I don't lie in forums, but I just may be mistaken because the notification was too fast because I was too busy focusing on the dude's next spawn point...

TheMadNinjaTurtle
  • TheMadNinjaTurtle

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

Ok

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

$89,000 for destroying his tank

Nope, you keep adding an extra zero, and there should be a 1 on the front. That'd be about right.

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

I have an insured tank in my garage.  I've taken out once, in a invite only session with 3 other friends.  The sole reason I have it is as a counter in the event of griefing, specifically tank griefing.  Better to have it and not need it...

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

Who cares, this game is f*cking dead.

• StupidAssHeadAss likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

Tanks aren't even fun to use, lol I have one, and used it only twice.

• LeAristocrat likes this

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Kling Gl÷ckchen klingelingeling

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Yesterday some random guy killed my friend 3 or 4 times. I called my mechanic to deliver my personal tank and blew thevrandom guy up several times. It's fun to have that power.

I troll other players with my tank, but not very often. But I don't complain when someone else gets out his Pegasus tank or personal tank. I ram my personal cars into him or I go into passive mode and follow him and climb on his tank, then I watch how nervous he gets and tries to get away and to shoot me.

I have no probem with tanks in general in the game.

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

I have an insured tank in my garage.  I've taken out once, in a invite only session with 3 other friends.  The sole reason I have it is as a counter in the event of griefing, specifically tank griefing.  Better to have it and not need it...

:cookie:

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Tanks aren't even fun to use, lol I have one, and used it only twice.

Try aiming at other players and pressing L1 

• DDBX337 likes this

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

I bought my tank a few hours ago...been destroying everyone in sessions ever since. It has been excellent times :)

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

Just don't try to fight it. I've had people try and shoot me with a lazer jet, with me shooting them down. just drive away and the tank driver will become bored because there will be no one for him to kill.

• WBaker likes this

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:51 AM Edited by 1158, 29 October 2013 - 11:51 AM.

While I appreciate the offer I will decline.  I was merely suggesting you get yourself a tank and quit your bitching.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

While I appreciate the offer I will decline.  I was merely suggesting you get yourself a tank and quit your bitching.

Eeeeesh he went there!  :lol:

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

What's ruining this game is the abundance of nobs that kill ppl for no reason and laugh at you in their mic with their often squeeky little voices. Give them tanks and they go nuts. I have an insured tank/p996/buzzard and I use them for fun but not to kill other players minding their own business. However if I see someone in a game annoying everybody I like to go on a rampage. For example yesterday five guys went for me in helis/cars for no reason just because they were five and they felt superior. I managed to flee to my garage and I came out in my rhino. I annihilated them for ten minutes and then put passive mode on, got out of my tank and watched them desperately try to get into it without success as it was locked. Shortly after they all left the session. Don't pick on random people for no reason kids, you might be in for a surprise. Good times. :)
  • SMG and Caligastia like this

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

Well I just put it there to show you how a cookie looks like because I doubt it that you ever deserved one. I won't ever stop my bitching because there are people like you in this world!

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

I must say, rolling out of your garage with the tank to fools trying to camp the apartment is hilarious. They either attempt (but fail miserably) to run away or they just accept their inevitable fate.

Budweizer100
  • Budweizer100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

ctool bory sro.

Mate, it's so immature to write comments like this.  You're on a forum about GTA, where people come to write and converse about the game.  What's the point in coming here to make snide comments about people doing exactly what the forum is for.  If you don't like to read about people discussing the game, do one, or grow up.

• sslickk1 likes this

Victor_714
  • Victor_714

Kid Detector

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

You only pay 1,000 to replace the tank. Dont lie bitch and find a way to destroy it. If you had the tank you wouldnt be talking here. 

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

Well I just put it there to show you how a cookie looks like because I doubt it that you ever deserved one. I won't ever stop my bitching because there are people like you in this world!

And you make us so happy! :lol:

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

You only pay 1,000 to replace the tank. Dont lie bitch and find a way to destroy it. If you had the tank you wouldnt be talking here. 

f*ck the tank! Tanks already made people hate the owners, so why would I want one! They are just too slow!

1,000 for a tank! How the hell did I got bankrupt, then?

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Who cares, this game is f*cking dead.

if the game is dead then why you on these forums about a dead game?

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

And you make us so happy! :lol:

You're welcome! At least you need people to make you happy because you can't do it yourself!

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

...ruining this game!

Especially if you use it just to grief everyone!

I saw this dude named NaiveCynic in PS3 (Yes, I posted he username. I don't care!)

Just for destroying his tank, I have to pay $89,000 bucks! I only have $10,000 after leaving another griefer Freekshow (Yes, I posted another. I don't freaking care!) Freekshow somehow tracked me just for destroying his Buzzard before he could strike! After we moved from one session to another, he somehow have an RPG!

People who have Tanks as Personal Vehicles should be banned if they exploit the glitch just to grief people minding their own business! I know that they can't be banned for any reason, but they just can't do any good for the community!

If I have a tank in my garage, I would just use it for gang-bangers who attack one dude, trolls, griefers, and for helping people in missions! I guess people seem to only use tanks for free-roam instead of missions!

For those who uses tanks for griefing only, I hate you so much!

$89,000 for destroying his tank and later, he sent mercenaries on me when I trying to snipe another dude in a tank, but I couldn't get in... do you know why? Because that's another dude who have a tank as a Personal Vehicle too!

Such a shame your a ps3 player, because I love griefing people like you, this is grand theft auto not grand theft be nice to people I suspect the guy carried on as you got so wound up and its just funny to see how far someone like that will go over a video game.

serious case of needing to `unplug` I see in the op, did the griefers actions affect you anyway in real life? no? then what are you crying about its a video game for gods sake get over it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users