How Bad Sport should work

3 replies to this topic
meathead316
  • meathead316

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hi

Like many I dont agree with the Bad Sport system, I mean come on this is GTA not the Sims...

Anyways I think the problem is there isnt enough incentive to be a good sport, and its far to easy to accidently blow up a personal vehicle especially if said person keeps running you over while youre in passive mode!

So how about the good sport reward grows with each successive reward ie $1000 first day then 3k, then 5k etc etc until a max of like $25,000 to be reset after blowing up two personal vehicles within a short time of each other.

Also, I recon good sports should be able to play in bad sport lobbies.

Speaking of lobbies, there should be a lobby where there is no such thing as Bad Sport so whipping out your RPG and going after that dick that keeps running you over as soon as you spawn is fair game

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

Mentioned this the other day, but 70% of Bad Sports issues would be solved by simply displaying a counter which shows how many more violations you have before you are stuck into a Bad Sport lobby

meathead316
  • meathead316

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

A counter would be good. Still i think 48 hours for first offence is a bit much...

Also im saving for a tank, but is there really a point when ill get punished for using it!

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

Too little too late. This was already broght up two weeks ago to Rockstar Support, signed by hundreds if not thousands of their customers. They don't give a sh*t. The game is a f*cking paperweight now unless you wanted to play the Sims Online Gangster Edition. This online portion of the game is a f*cking trainwreck and nothing is going to fix it. Even if they fix bad sports, they still haven't fixed all the other game breaking problems, like people insuring tanks and glitching billions of dollars. The game is FUBAR.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users