Quantcast

» «
Photo

fort zancudo military jet ( i got a prob, so ima say that then! )

7 replies to this topic
ZombieRambo24
  • ZombieRambo24

a truth seeker in a corrupt world ran by bankers

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

Well Im done with the story and Im 84.5 pecent through. I figured why not grab trevor and get some armor and head to the military base for that ever so cherrished military jet/hydra. Im in trevors truck, armored out with raspberry jam chilling in the grill, bust through the gate and head straight for it. After lots of trial and error I acually fly so high it the jet that I lose that 4star rain of sh*t I took from military and police. I fly to trevors hanger and could not figure out how to save my new favorite toy at the moment. I just ended up saying f*ck it and switched characters after about 15 minutes. All and all I really like this GTA 5 and I play it when I can after work and sh*t it just kinda made me feel like I wasted effort pulling off my own fort zancudo mini heist. I smoke green alot so i dont know if that had something to do with me not knowing how to save it in my hanger. Let me know if Im just a dumb f*ckin stoner and you f*cks somehow saved it? Happy GTA 5 gaming!

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:22 AM Edited by SmoothGTA, 29 October 2013 - 09:25 AM.

It's not your fault you smoke green, it's Mary's fault for being so awesome :cool:

I actually haven't tried to save that particular plane, so now I gotta try this. Usually I steal it, and I have to say goodbye to it before I get it to an airport.

Wouldn't accuse ya of being a stoner until you get a fourth opinion, haha

PS: Try jumping the fence to the right of the tunnel, provided you are going north to south. It's an awesome way to make an entrance

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:26 AM Edited by VolkXue, 29 October 2013 - 09:27 AM.

I remember hearing once that you couldn't buy the Luxor or shamal because of the sandy shores airfield.. Might work if you use Franklin or Michael. For just the fighter jet though shouldn't have that issue, though if i remember right it was glitched to where if you switched planes it disappeared.

ZombieRambo24
  • ZombieRambo24

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

Thanks for replying. I I just quicksaved in my truck outside the gate and tried it over and over. I got shot down by rockets about 6 or 7 times. Just kept hittin the bong during reloading screen and kept my nose to the grindstone and sure as sh*t I got it. But it was all for nothing But a chuckle at actually pulling that sh*t off. Oh and whats up with the safes in the back of certain Stores throughout the map that are indestructible. It would be sweet to sticky bomb those bitches open and make off with the Bread. Little things I could of inquired to rockstar if I was a Game tester in those delayed 6 months. And I work and have a 1 year old daughter and I have a Wife who works so i play when I can. Little things that could have made for a better experience. Man i hope rockstar stumbles over this. Im 22 years old and my first GTA was GTA 3. I was lyke in the 5th grade playin that sh*t. Gtimes. Sorry for the long posts But I just had to put that out there. Still love the Game tho. And happy 420!

ZombieRambo24
  • ZombieRambo24

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

Il have to give frank and micheal a try tomorrow and give an update on this unless an upstanding citizen gives it a go and posts.

faded_bro4life
  • faded_bro4life

Trevor's Dealer

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

Uhmmmm, park the jet in the Sandy Shores hanger as Trevor.  Make sure it is empty.  Save it in the Hangers at the Airport if you're Franklin or Michael.

You just park it in the Hanger and walk out.  All three of my characters have the Lazer 996(Military Jet).

.......Btw, I'm a stoner so that wasn't your issue.

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Lol just put it inside the hamgar and its saved. Or create a quicksave while you're in it, when you load that savegame, you'll be still in the jet.

But saving it in the hangar is the best way ofcourse.

ZombieRambo24
  • ZombieRambo24

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

Thank you scooter brother! Il give it another go round in a lil while. Thanks for all the help. This site is awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users