Quantcast

» «
Photo

License plate changes to iFruit app tag setting for gtav Online?

6 replies to this topic
Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

So i finally bought a car for online play and was wondering if the license plate tag number changes to the one you set up with on the iFruit app??

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

Damn people are old lol, did the android app just get released or something? Anyway you have to put order through, go to LSC - Licence plates

done

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Damn people are old lol, did the android app just get released or something? Anyway you have to put order through, go to LSC - Licence plates

done

ios app for me, I did the tag thing a while ago. I see it on the single player when playing but was wondering if it works for online too?.

Easydp33
  • Easydp33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

It does work for online but I can't seem to make more then one license plate.. An after you apply it at lsc in game I've noticed it removes crew tags if you have them which is BS $25k lost.. I suggest to be careful, unless your rich.

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

It does work for online but I can't seem to make more then one license plate.. An after you apply it at lsc in game I've noticed it removes crew tags if you have them which is BS $25k lost.. I suggest to be careful, unless your rich.

I didn't realize the crew had custom license plate tags too. I can't find anything on the crew site.

Buudah
  • Buudah

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

He meant on the hood of the god damn car.  You know the place where crew emblems go?

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

He meant on the hood of the god damn car.  You know the place where crew emblems go?

Ooohhhh lol, okay thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users