Photo

Haven't played in weeks

40 replies to this topic
Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

I also havent touched it, waiting for the next Online update.

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Same here, I don't hate the game, but I pritty much don't touch it anymore. And when I do, I'm bored with it in 5 minutes or something. 30 minutes is a long session :/

And I think it's mainly the cops that kill my vibe, you can't do anything without those annoying assholes showing up. -.-

Ah well, I'm sure the pc version + mods + trainers will help getting my vibe back :)

(At least, i hope so @__@ I haven't waited 2 years for a game to be done with it within 2 weeks :/)

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:54 PM Edited by keeronv, 29 October 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Your on the wrong site pal.

Its ebay you need for selling stuff, this is just a discussion site.

??

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

I've played nothing but GTA V every day for the past six weeks, so I guess it all balances out.  Some people like it, some people don't.  Like all games.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

Since the day I got the game, I only skipped 2 days. Other than these 2 days, I have played the game every day. Generally, I am pleased with it. It can improve in certain areas, but it's a solid 9.5 for me.

Nah, I disagree. It's an 8.5 from me, and that is still a very good score. GTA V just did not do enough to deserve that gold standard 9 in my view. 

philmceagles
  • philmceagles

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

You're clearly not old enough to figure out that if you got bored playing one of the best games of this gen you'll be even more bored by the boring as sh*t launch games for the PS4.

Eh, not exactly. I'm sure Battlefield 4, Ghosts, AC4, Infamous Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall, and Watch Dogs shortly after can keep me busy for a while.

Try to stay away from EA SPORTS games, they are a the worst gaming company and botch everything they do eventually

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

I haven't played it much either. That only happened with IV, now V. I just have no reason to go back in that world. I think for GTA6, after R* gets done with the game, they should all sit around a table and say OK, what can we add to keep people playing for years to come? What will be so addicting that they keep coming back top it.

R* will never do that, but if I had a dev team, that's how I would approach it.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Dont take anything for granted, it could all be gone soon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

Cool, now you've made another clone of this pointless thread. Deja Vu...

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:40 PM Edited by FromBrnoCity, 29 October 2013 - 11:41 PM.

What's wrong with you kids?I'm playing everyday since the 17th september and I'm not bored yet, I can't get bored in LS.

I not play other games, just GTAV.I'm going story mode for 3x time and now I'm trying to get 100%.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Ice cold slavic killer

• Serbia

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

Despite the game's shortcomings I will never get rid of it, but I am surprised by its longevity. I thought I would be easily be playing it up until Christmas at least, but I don't see that happening. GTA IV kept me occupied because I was switching between SP and MP for months. GTAO doesn't really do much for me and SP is slowly wearing thin.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Legendary

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:53 AM Edited by tom_p1980, 30 October 2013 - 09:54 AM.

I'm gonna hold out to see if the Beach Bum DLC brings anything new to the table, if not it will be the first GTA game I've ever traded in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users