Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats the big deal about the rat loader?

9 replies to this topic
BlueKangaroo
  • BlueKangaroo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

So i finally found a rat loader a few days ago. It does look pretty cool when fully kitted out but getting away from the cops in it is a waste of time due to poor excelleration, really bad turning circle and shockingly bad handling.

I even saw a few in muscle car races obviously in coming last. You do get some great options for modding when in lsc but whats the point of having a cool looking car when it cant compete with others?

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

To drive around and have fun. I have also a Tornado Cabrio in my garage, which I only use to cruise around the City and Country.

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Girls Dead Monster

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:28 AM

Rarity and looks.

I honestly don't like it at all.

Tiddy
  • Tiddy

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

^This man has it right.

Why does it always have to be about having the fastest?

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

It's rare(ish). People love rare stuff in games that they have to hunt for. Like you said it has some pretty cool customization options. Obviously it's not great in a few departments, but just for the "cool factor" cruising around chilling in free roam, it's a different and fun experience.

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

You think every vehicle in someone's garage has to be for racing? Not at all.

And I don't know what you are talking about. I get away from cops just fine in my Rat Loader. But yeah, it is not a racer, at all.

BlueKangaroo
  • BlueKangaroo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

To drive around and have fun. I have also a Tornado Cabrio in my garage, which I only use to cruise around the City and Country.

Fair enough but if you're going to have fun driving around a car that has half decent handling would be better?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Girls Dead Monster

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

I don't need a racing car, but I need a car that handles better than a faggio, which is why I ditched that stupid Hotknife.

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

Fair enough but if you're going to have fun driving around a car that has half decent handling would be better?

I have a garage full of racing cars, fast 4-doors, Bati 801 etc., I need a car in which I can drive around. And I like the looks of the Tornado, so I have fun to drive slowly and enjoj country and car :)

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

I love my Rat loader,Picador,Voodoo and Peyote they are as slow as a week in jail but they are also fun and look cool as hell.

Why doe's everyone want the fastest cars? To me they make the game a shade to easy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users