Photo

Gangs of Los Santos

40 replies to this topic
Hussle
  • Hussle

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Once and for all, the grove street families are bloods, in san andreas, they throw up the blood sign. Ballas are crips. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

No nigga, Fam and Ballas are both mixed. They based on Blood and Crip, not just one

Even in GTA V, Families is influenced by Blood and Crip

If there's any gang in SA or GTA V that's based off of just one gang, I say it's Vagos

like i said again... got gangstas in the jungles saying nhood..thats blood and crip for one set..

and same for V... vagos is clearly based on sur... specifically f13 i would say... or a watts varrio set.. probably wv grape

Evo X Ali
  • Evo X Ali

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

alright.. whatever you say...

Hussle
  • Hussle

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

alright.. whatever you say...

yeah i am right.. and i wont bacc down from my arguement... i will keep going lol

Evo X Ali
  • Evo X Ali

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

well it doesn't really matter who is based on who... at least i proved my point on the gsf being a set of the families in gta 5, not a different gang or different universe.  :p

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

man i thought this post wudda bin some sh*t on new gang sh*t.... i bin know this man and other players stated this a while now...

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:05 AM Edited by spamtackey, 30 October 2013 - 08:06 AM.

well it doesn't really matter who is based on who... at least i proved my point on the gsf being a set of the families in gta 5, not a different gang or different universe.  :p

If anything, you proved a 'brand' exists not the characters. The characters are the controversy.

As I said: This is not a matter of how gangs work. This is a matter of storytelling. 

Rockstar's rule: Off-screen characters can show up (El Burro is their example), brands can show up (which includes things like musicians, radio personalities, radio station names, and most likely gang names and likenesses) but characters who showed up on screen do not exist in the new universe.

In order for you to disprove the universe thing you would have to show us an instance where a character involved in the 3D universe storyline shows up again and talks. Otherwise, there was a gang with the same name and colors as the ones in San Andreas, but no member we knew existed. 
  • mrrightt likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

If anything, you proved a 'brand' exists not the characters. The characters are the controversy.

As I said: This is not a matter of how gangs work. This is a matter of storytelling. 

Rockstar's rule: Off-screen characters can show up (El Burro is their example), brands can show up (which includes things like musicians, radio personalities, radio station names, and most likely gang names and likenesses) but characters who showed up on screen do not exist in the new universe.

In order for you to disprove the universe thing you would have to show us an instance where a character involved in the 3D universe storyline shows up again and talks. Otherwise, there was a gang with the same name and colors as the ones in San Andreas, but no member we knew existed. 

this.

Hussle was right in absolutely everything he said... real sh*t

.kiwi_4
  • .kiwi_4

Love is not just a verb.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Welcome to the forums man.

You are correct, the gangs are still the same (Families, Ballas) and the sets are different.

Did anyone else get a kick out of Underbelly of Paradise guy talking to the Ballas? 'Hey guys! You stay out of trouble now!'

It's only funny if you know the current gang situation in LA. Basically Bloods are way outnumbered by Crips, and Crips seem to be more interested in killing each other. Real sh*t, but funny nonetheless

"Hey guys! You stay out of trouble now!"

"You suck my f*cking dick f*cking Steve Haines!" 

Funniest bit of dialogue on the in-game TV for sure!

• Evo X Ali likes this

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:46 PM Edited by 3Hunt, 31 October 2013 - 11:46 PM.

I'm guessing I can confirm that the trannies that hang around Mirror Park at night are a gang. Look for yourself. What do you think they rep?

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

I really think Fam is Bloods/Pirus and Ballas are Crips looking at the whole storyline, ever since San Andreas, I think Grove Street was Original Hood or something like that, Front Yard was Front Hood, Kilo Tray was Eight-Tray, Rollin Heights one of those Rollin sets like Rollin 60s, Chamberlain Hills set has gotta be Jungles. When it comes to the other gangs Marabunta Grande is obviously MS, as for Vagos and Varrios Los Aztecas I kinda think VLA is Florencia because it's one of the bigger gangs and they were a lot more concentrated in one neighborhood, at least in SA, in the new one they seem more concentrated and smaller again, I think Vagos is 18th street mostly because of how much bigger and more widespread they were in San Andreas, and I guess they are at least bigger than Los Aztecas this time, but I guess it can be either way.

MarabuntaGrande
  • MarabuntaGrande

B0$$

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:59 AM

You all need to click up with me and play some gta online on some gang sh*t... They need to do a GTA Based in Chiraq
Don't forget the Marabunta grande in El burro heights... They based on MS 13

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users