Quantcast

» «
Photo

Please release iFruit for Windows Phone users!

21 replies to this topic

Poll: Should iFruit be made for Windows Phones? (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Rockstar release a version of iFruit for Windows Phones in addition to Apple and Android?

1. YES! Most definitely! The fact that they didn't when the game is on Xbox seems ridiculous! (13 votes [76.47%])

Percentage of vote: 76.47%

2. No way! Windows phone users are a bunch of Noobs and don't deserve access to extra in-game features and customizations that the app allows. (4 votes [23.53%])

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:18 AM Edited by Yoshack_Fyre, 02 November 2013 - 04:30 AM.

I like how the Poll is going, but we need more votes! Even if you don't reply to the thread, please VOTE!!

The iFruit app sounds boss! I'd love to be able to use it to add customizations to my vehicles. Currently it's only available for iphones and ipads. With a note saying "Coming soon to Android." My question.....WHAT ABOUT WINDOWS PHONES??

Windows phones have been out for almost a year now, and their popularity is growing, use more widespread. The biggest issue with owning a Windows phone is the LACK OF APPS! All the best apps out there are only for Apple and Android devices. Funny that GTAV is released on a Microsoft Xbox 360, but an app that links to the game isn't available for Microsoft powered phones.

At least put out a web version of the app so that people without iPhones can use it and not miss out on the bonus content!!

All for at least a web version of the app, if not a version for Windows phones, voice your support below!

If you want to close my other thread, "iFruit for Windows Phones?" feel free to do so. This thread is an exact duplicate except I added a poll. Someone posted on it today and bumped it to the top, I thought it was long gone.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

Support the #1 company, buy an iPod Touch, stop complaining.

By the way, the iFruit app is worthless.

Tahkyn
  • Tahkyn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

I've given up on ever seeing it on Android.

• kamikazeedriver likes this

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

You can use it to train Chop to be a better companion. You get exclusive car modifications and the ability to create a custom license plate for Online play. That all sounds pretty awesome, and very crappy that only Iphone users can currently benefit from it. You think they would have at least released it as a Web based app so that non Apple idiot conformists can take advantage of the bonus content it grants. An Iphone is a way worse phone than a Windows phone. Apple blows chunks. They were made for people who have no idea how to use a computer or software. For those in society with the lowest IQs. That's the reason it's the number one phone, because the majority of Americans are morons.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Why not just remove the bullsh*t that we need a smartphone to play the game. Always thought that was the stupidest decision they made with this game.

And to the guy who says just go out and buy an ipod. Im waiting for that check you are sending so I can buy one. They run a few hundred, so i hope you have a good job. 

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

bet all the good liscence plate names are taken now.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:09 PM Edited by Tritium, 29 October 2013 - 08:09 PM.

Why not just remove the bullsh*t that we need a smartphone to play the game. Always thought that was the stupidest decision they made with this game.

And to the person who says just go out and buy an ipod. Im waiting for that check you are sending so I can buy one. They run a few hundred, so i hope you have a good job. 

You can find them for about £50-£70 at many game stores.

YFV17D
  • YFV17D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

DO you really care about an app that they spent time developing to train a dog that does nothing in the game of any value? I would rather they have spent that time on the story and missions. But it's all about the apps these days, and they foolishly went there instead of focusing on more important aspects.  

Harwood-Butcher
  • Harwood-Butcher

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

The iFruit app sounds boss! I'd love to be able to use it to add customizations to my vehicles. Currently it's only available for iphones and ipads. With a note saying "Coming soon to Android." My question.....WHAT ABOUT WINDOWS PHONES?? Windows phones have been out for almost a year now, and their popularity is growing, use more widespread. The biggest issue with owning a Windows phone is the LACK OF APPS! All the best apps out there are only for Apple and Android devices. Funny that GTAV is released on a Microsoft Xbox 360, but an app that links to the game isn't available for Microsoft powered phones.

FFS paragraphs!

Theres a reason all the best apps are on iOS and Android, Windows Phone sucks.

I know because I own a Nokia with WP on it and I feel conned by Microsoft for buying it, worst phone I've ever owned.

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

The iFruit app sounds boss! I'd love to be able to use it to add customizations to my vehicles. Currently it's only available for iphones and ipads. With a note saying "Coming soon to Android." My question.....WHAT ABOUT WINDOWS PHONES?? Windows phones have been out for almost a year now, and their popularity is growing, use more widespread. The biggest issue with owning a Windows phone is the LACK OF APPS! All the best apps out there are only for Apple and Android devices. Funny that GTAV is released on a Microsoft Xbox 360, but an app that links to the game isn't available for Microsoft powered phones.

FFS paragraphs!

Theres a reason all the best apps are on iOS and Android, Windows Phone sucks.

I know because I own a Nokia with WP on it and I feel conned by Microsoft for buying it, worst phone I've ever owned.

It was a paragraph. Is your Nokia a Lumia 900? That is a CRAPPY Windows Phone. I have the Lumia 820 for Verizon. That phone is a BEAST. I've never had an issue with it. The new Lumia 1040 looks incredible.

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

I like how the Poll is going, but we need more votes! Even if you don't reply to the thread, please VOTE!!

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

...non Apple idiot conformists can take advantage of the bonus content it grants. An Iphone is a way worse phone than a Windows phone. Apple blows chunks. They were made for people who have no idea how to use a computer or software. For those in society with the lowest IQs. That's the reason it's the number one phone, because the majority of Americans are morons.

Oh yeah, because Microsoft is so awesome, I guess people love having to buy a new computer every time a new version of Windows comes out because the old ones run the new sh*tty overpriced OS sh*ttier than a new computer runs it...security holes left unfixed for long periods of time, inferior pre-installed software and in trial versions...and I'm sure you probably owned a Zune too

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:06 AM

I NEVER owned a Zune. :-)

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Who owned a zune?

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

I don't even know what a Zune is.

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

Nokia has been sold out by Microsoft, so Rockstar won't released iFruit for Windows Phone, I'm are Symbian 3rd Edition and only looking :cry:

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

bump

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

I have a better idea...they should release the fuction in a patch and be done with the bullsh*t. iphone users got their content early. Actually I have lost any need or want to train Chop...I wish I could ship his ass back to Lamar.

Android
  • Android

-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

Support the #1 company, buy an iPod Touch, stop complaining.

By the way, the iFruit app is worthless.

Are you implying that Apple is the #1 company?

LMAO

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:56 AM

Since it isn't even out for Android yet they definitely should just release a patch that lets you have access to the features in game, or at least make a Facebook app or other web app where you can do it in your internet browser.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

Are you implying that Apple is the #1 company?

LMAO

So, uh, what do you call it when a company with a single phone has a huge piece of the market while every other company tries to copy it with several different phones??

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

You're not missing much, I have the app and only used it once while I was taking a dump.

Am I missing something or is it almost useless?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users