Photo

MerryWeather Mesa

19 replies to this topic
sarge64641
  • sarge64641

I do youtube stuffs xD

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

I want to get the lifted MerryWeather Mesa however I do not have "Titan of a Job" nor do I have "Base Invaders" so if someone would please add me and help me get this by calling mercs and helping me kill them and take the jeep I would appreciate it, I am a bad sport however so that may be a problem if you are a bad sport and are willing to help add me on psn Sarge64641

Gymrat727
  • Gymrat727

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:18 AM Edited by Gymrat727, 29 October 2013 - 07:19 AM.

I'm not sure why you want this jeep if it's for cosmetic reasons I understand but just a lil FYI the car sucks donkey dick for off reading lol

sarge64641
  • sarge64641

I do youtube stuffs xD

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

I'm not sure why you want this jeep if it's for cosmetic reasons I understand but just a lil FYI the car sucks donkey dick for off reading lol

I am collecting all the rare cars I can, and I really like this car and the way it handles especially with maxed out upgrades like I plan on doing

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

It flips like crazy. My crew emblem is on the side door and its upside down too :(

sarge64641
  • sarge64641

I do youtube stuffs xD

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

It flips like crazy. My crew emblem is on the side door and its upside down too :(

I know about this issue however I still want it

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

Mesa is not rare and handles like crap, lol.

I thought it was the coolest thing until I went offroad.

Might as well roll around in a barrel on Mt. Chiliad.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

Mesa is not rare and handles like crap, lol.

I thought it was the coolest thing until I went offroad.

Might as well roll around in a barrel on Mt. Chiliad.

lol... from what I heard you might as well lmao 

im even surprised my sanking xl made it up there...

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

Sandking XL is great.  I used to have a pink/white one.

SnoSurfer
  • SnoSurfer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

You don't need help from anyone... There is a gang attack on the beach outside Fort Zancudo with two Merryweather jeeps. Not sure what time the attack is available, but I went as it was getting dark and it was there... Enjoy.

This does make it considerably less rare as it has an easy consistent location to get them from, but those that say the handling is crap are doing it wrong... I think it is one of the most fun vehicles to drive in the game, I love tearing round corners on two wheels, and it is a bit of a challenge to off-road well with it, but so much fun.
  • Troublesome86 likes this

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

The Merryweather Mesa is my off road vehicle of choice. It can climb virtually anything! Add competition suspension and it reduces the rolling issue a lot.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

The Merryweather Mesa is my off road vehicle of choice. It can climb virtually anything! Add competition suspension and it reduces the rolling issue a lot.

You must have the special edition of the Mesa.. lol, because it sucks. dont get me wrong I have one for the cosmetic looks, but as far as climbing mountains, not flipping ( even with suspension ) it's crap. I've had one for awhile and I hate it. Get the Dubsta fully customized and that will literally climb up the side of a mountain. My off road vehicle of choice now.

Benargee
  • Benargee

Blaine County Bush Pilot

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

I am collecting all the rare cars I can, and I really like this car and the way it handles especially with maxed out upgrades like I plan on doing

lol its not even rare, call mercenaries on someone and theyll show up in it.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

who in the world uses a jeep for off reading?what kind of books do you read that needs a jeep?

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

You must have the special edition of the Mesa.. lol, because it sucks. dont get me wrong I have one for the cosmetic looks, but as far as climbing mountains, not flipping ( even with suspension ) it's crap. I've had one for awhile and I hate it. Get the Dubsta fully customized and that will literally climb up the side of a mountain. My off road vehicle of choice now.

I don't know about you but the best offroading vehicle I've seen on this game is my custom Akuma.
It flies up anything, seriously the f*cking thing defies all
Laws of physics. It's brilliant :)
  • bobblunderbust likes this

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

the akuma is amazing I agree I also think the western daemon is as good as well

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Until you hit something or don't stick a landing.

theguyontheleft
  • theguyontheleft

Litter Bugs Me

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

The mesa is a terrible off-road vehicle. I use the Karin Rebel but that isn't that great either. I think supers and bikes make better off-road vehicles honestly.

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

You don't even get the Mesa from Titan of A Job, nor Base Invaders. Base Invaders, and the Fort, is the legit Air Force base, not the Merryweather's FOB.

lionofjudah7
  • lionofjudah7

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

best off road vehicle is the f0cking sanchez you c0ck sm0kers

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

who in the world uses a jeep for off reading?what kind of books do you read that needs a jeep?

don't knock the mesa, just because your car doesn't want to further its education is no reason to make fun of his.
  • bobblunderbust likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users