Transmission & Brake Mods: Worth It?

10 replies to this topic
JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

These mods are real expensive and I'm wondering if anyone knows if they are worth spending money on.

I look at the stat bars and they hardly move for each of these mods, despite the high costs.

Furthermore do you notice these mods in races?

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:02 AM Edited by BaM BooZeLLed, 29 October 2013 - 05:03 AM.

Yes. Though the stat has little movement you can feel differences. If you have the cash why not, plus you get awards for fully modding cars.

• JOEBEEZ likes this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

Yep - makes a difference. Mod out a car, drive it, then drive an unmodded one. You'll notice. 

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:10 AM Edited by JOEBEEZ, 29 October 2013 - 05:10 AM.

I have put the engine, turbo & suspension upgrades on my sports + super cars and I can definitely tell the difference as soon as I drive out of LSC, the brakes already feel pretty good on all but the heaviest SUV's, so I'm curious to see if people notice a difference 

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

I have put the engine, turbo & suspension upgrades on my sports + super cars and I can definitely tell the difference as soon as I drive out of LSC, the brakes already feel pretty good on all but the heaviest SUV's, so I'm curious to see if people notice a difference 

Well considering I played a ton of Forza and Gran Turismo I can defiantly feel  difference in every car I have had the chance to drive modded and unmodded. 

P.S. If you start your own custom race where custom cars are aloud, you will notice while scrolling through your cars how off the in garage/LSC stats are. There is plenty more bar to fill after it hits max. Happy Racing.

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

oh yeah definitely notice it. I even notice the exhaust mod. Kinda revs up a little faster.

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:25 AM Edited by JOEBEEZ, 29 October 2013 - 07:25 AM.

Yes the LSC stats are so far off it's not funny, why they differ is beyond me.

The stats should also be numerical so we could see exactly how much each mod increases performance

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

irish-sid
  • irish-sid

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

Best car for visual mods and performance mods?

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

get the rapid suv and fully mod it,you will be surprised,along with the elemental coupe,the gauntlet muscle,the issi compact,love the sports n supers but also enjoy the other classes,like bike for example a standard akuma far out powers a fully modddd balti rr,the fully modded akuma is mental.il be looking more into the off roads when the beach bum comes out,my current garages over 2 characters,are entity,elrgy8,elemental,issi,feltzer,sanchez,akuma,rapid,dominator,gauntlet,super diamond,cheetah,really want the z-type sports but its gonna be a good few days of playing to buy and mod and spray.

KING01
  • KING01

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

Max out your ride!!!

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

Yes, these are worth. I tend to stay away from turbo though. It´s probably the upgrade that will get you more extra power but it totally kills the sound of the cars. I can cope with a tuner sounding like this but some cars really don´t deserve sounding like that.

Turbo sound is the equivalent for a human pre-teen voice on the chat. XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users