Photo

GTA online is horrible.

147 replies to this topic
Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

This game is a masterpiece, still in beta. Just wait until it's out of beta, probably in about a month.
It is still unofficially in beta because it's impossible to test such a game before millions of people are playing it. Never been done before.
This game is unique in almost all aspects. It's groundbreaking. It's the best achievement in videogame history. Give it time, and grow up.

^^ Logic

well, its not still in beta though is it..

Hasn't been done before? yea maybe not this bad, but at all? are you knew to games?

it certainly isn't groundbreaking, i don't what you've taken, but i want some.

unbelivable

michael_1003
  • michael_1003

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

Am I not correct to your standards? Please make another post explaining to me how to better structure my opinion to fit your needs I could really use your help cause that retard comment really got under my skin

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

Am I not correct to your standards? Please make another post explaining to me how to better structure my opinion to fit your needs I could really use your help cause that retard comment really got under my skin

Aww, bless.

well, you weren't truthful in your comments, so the best way to avoid any flaming is to not lie 

michael_1003
  • michael_1003

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Noted.

Did we just become friends?

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Noted.

Did we just become friends?

i think so, or perhaps more, my pants are moist

michael_1003
  • michael_1003

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Awesome! We can troll the forums together constantly backing each other up posting awesome constructive comments like

"TL;DR"
" You never go full retard"
"Cool story bro"

I don't know about you but I'm stoked.

medlz
  • medlz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

This game is a masterpiece, still in beta. Just wait until it's out of beta, probably in about a month.
It is still unofficially in beta because it's impossible to test such a game before millions of people are playing it. Never been done before.
This game is unique in almost all aspects. It's groundbreaking. It's the best achievement in videogame history. Give it time, and grow up.

^^ Logic

Hasn't been done before? yea maybe not this bad, but at all? are you knew to games?

unbelivable

The comprehension level on this thread (forum?) is very low, this will be my last post. I hope those who understand the difference between what's official and what can't be official will get my point and worry a bit less about all these troubles. Bugs will be fixed, feedback will be heard, game will be f*cking awesome.

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by Rhym3z, 29 October 2013 - 05:04 PM.

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

^^ Logic

unbelivable

The comprehension level on this thread (forum?) is very low, this will be my last post. I hope those who understand the difference between what's official and what can't be official will get my point and worry a bit less about all these troubles. Bugs will be fixed, feedback will be heard, game will be f*cking awesome.

Your joking right?

you really think its going to become magically awesome anytime soon?

Awesome! We can troll the forums together constantly backing each other up posting awesome constructive comments like

"TL;DR"
" You never go full retard"
"Cool story bro"

I don't know about you but I'm stoked.

sorry but trolling isn't what im looking for, so im going to have to end this here, 

its ok though, you continue

michael_1003
  • michael_1003

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

^^ Logic

unbelivable

Your in point here. Its just certain consumers today feel to entitled to appreciate the steps being taken

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

it is the glitchiest, gamiest,  online game ever.  i love how they decided to just skip an official beta and opted for " allowing the community to report problems" which is still a beta, and a very bad one.. seriously what other online game expects you to save your char?  and now we have a new glitch where ppl who are NOT in passive mode can not be shot at but are free to shoot at who ever.  then theres the uncompetitive community who won't que for anything except for fixed races.  yea this game's fkng trash.  i thought no one could lower than lucas arts but R* has.

• Soda and Soap likes this

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Let's face the facts.

The majority of the complainers are spoiled brats who probably never worked a day in their life.

The mature folks who enjoy are the ones who have been gaming for years and years and can appreciate how far games have evolved, especially with 7+ year old tech.

You can't argue against narrow minded brats who don't understand business and difficulties of such a massive game. Yeah, they could make 500 missions like the heists in SP but it'd probably take 20 years.

If you don't like it , move on. GTA 5 is heading on right direction. Instead of rehashing the same sh*t every year, they take time and release quality products. If you can't acknowledge that then your a spoiled b!tch

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Spooky Scary Skeleton

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

There's always the option to STOP PLAYING.
  • Itsagimp likes this

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Let's face the facts.

The majority of the complainers are spoiled brats who probably never worked a day in their life.

The mature folks who enjoy are the ones who have been gaming for years and years and can appreciate how far games have evolved, especially with 7+ year old tech.

You can't argue against narrow minded brats who don't understand business and difficulties of such a massive game. Yeah, they could make 500 missions like the heists in SP but it'd probably take 20 years.

If you don't like it , move on. GTA 5 is heading on right direction. Instead of rehashing the same sh*t every year, they take time and release quality products. If you can't acknowledge that then your a spoiled b!tch

bravo man, bravo, way to make yourself look like a prat

Gerarghini
  • Gerarghini

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Let's face the facts.

Good job making yourself look like a narrow minded idiot.

SmokeyB34Rx
  • SmokeyB34Rx

The Revelator

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Agreed. The level to which this forum's users feel the need to "enhance" their arguments with insults is disappointing. Many good points are lost. Adding the "punch" of an insult doesn't enhance your case or make it alone, it devalues it. Those who may have been in agreement can and will be lost. But que sera sera.

The simple truth is we will NEVER agree and insulting someone for not do so makes no sense. We all have different measuring sticks as to what makes a "good" game. Better graphics? Enhanced physics? Bigger open world? More missions? Better single player story? The list goes on.

As for "variety" I find it ironic some players scream for more variety and yet the same players want it spoon fed down their throats. The variety is there. R* just didn't script it for you. For example: http://www.youtube.c...d&v=ku5KTFSr3LA. How's that for variety? All R* did was provide the platform. The greater variety is up to us. If it's variety of options (i.e., customization) we must remember that there has to be a line in the sand somewhere. Give players 10 choices of jacket and they'll want 15. Give 'em 15, they'll want 20. Could one argue that R* used creative phrasing in promoting is variety of options and missions? Sure. Welcome to the world of advertising. And lastly, that type of variety can and will be constantly enhanced through DLC. Patience my friends, patience.

Happy gaming friends. I hope we can shoot each other in the face some day! ;)

P.S. Allow me to steal your thunder... "Smokey is a fag." Boo-ya!

• Chaos-Elite likes this

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Agreed. The level to which this forum's users feel the need to "enhance" their arguments with insults is disappointing. Many good points are lost. Adding the "punch" of an insult doesn't enhance your case or make it alone, it devalues it. Those who may have been in agreement can and will be lost. But que sera sera.

The simple truth is we will NEVER agree and insulting someone for not do so makes no sense. We all have different measuring sticks as to what makes a "good" game. Better graphics? Enhanced physics? Bigger open world? More missions? Better single player story? The list goes on.

As for "variety" I find it ironic some players scream for more variety and yet the same players want it spoon fed down their throats. The variety is there. R* just didn't script it for you. For example: http://www.youtube.c...d&v=ku5KTFSr3LA. How's that for variety? All R* did was provide the platform. The greater variety is up to us. If it's variety of options (i.e., customization) we must remember that there has to be a line in the sand somewhere. Give players 10 choices of jacket and they'll want 15. Give 'em 15, they'll want 20. Could one argue that R* used creative phrasing in promoting is variety of options and missions? Sure. Welcome to the world of advertising. And lastly, that type of variety can and will be constantly enhanced through DLC. Patience my friends, patience.

Happy gaming friends. I hope we can shoot each other in the face some day! ;)

P.S. Allow me to steal your thunder... "Smokey is a fag." Boo-ya!

I admire your effort, but no amount of it is going to make some of these people wake up....

twopair2s3s
  • twopair2s3s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

agree with everyone saying this game is boring. If you dont get a boner from racing for 3 hours or shooting randoms in free roam then its sh*t.

The missions are an absolute bust, go steal this drug or tanker or RV hop into the car, get out, kill 4-5 truck loads of people, drive 3 miles untouched, get 2k, repeat. how is that fun?

They pepper in los santos connection and death from above missions that are a little against the grain, but there is literally 10 AT MOST missions that dont involve go to point a steal item kill 20 guys drive to point b. there needs to be a point online besides glitching money.

Why is there not random corrupt cops, lawyers, gang leaders, civilians giving me little side jobs or completely different set of missions to get away from the tediousness of these missions, love to see someone try to stick up for missions like Blow Up, and the 20 trailer stealing missions

twopair2s3s
  • twopair2s3s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

and people sticking up for the customization have no justification, I dont wan 10,000 items, but I do want more than 1 PAIR OF SNEAKERS, 3 BASEBALL HATS, and everyone being 6'0 200 pounds.

And crews...how useless, no crew battles, no crew only missions, no crew hang outs or garages. And yea let me spend 25k on my "crew" color or spend 4k buying the orange which is same. Or maybe 25k to put a 3cm logo on the hood of my SUV. lol smh

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

They should have made a dynamic gang system, not for players but for AI.

Gangs roaming and fighting each other, popping up randomly on the map.

Also headquarters for those gangs to try and take.

TBH, what much of this game needs, in free mode, none of this 2001 'instanced' bullsh*t, is some territory control

michael_1003
  • michael_1003

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Well look at the attempt as a whole

shooting mechanics
driving mechanics
flying mechanics
physics for each specific type
parachuting
diverse map (beautifully sampled south cali)
diverse weather
responsive npc
routine structured communuties

that's just off the dome I'm not going super detailed here.

you've been given the mechanics to make the game thebest game fir you but you can still find complaints?

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

it is the glitchiest, gamiest,  online game ever.  i love how they decided to just skip an official beta and opted for " allowing the community to report problems" which is still a beta, and a very bad one.. seriously what other online game expects you to save your char?  and now we have a new glitch where ppl who are NOT in passive mode can not be shot at but are free to shoot at who ever.  then theres the uncompetitive community who won't que for anything except for fixed races.  yea this game's fkng trash.  i thought no one could lower than lucas arts but R* has.

So much this.

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by Rhym3z, 29 October 2013 - 06:09 PM.

and people sticking up for the customization have no justification, I dont wan 10,000 items, but I do want more than 1 PAIR OF SNEAKERS, 3 BASEBALL HATS, and everyone being 6'0 200 pounds.

And crews...how useless, no crew battles, no crew only missions, no crew hang outs or garages. And yea let me spend 25k on my "crew" color or spend 4k buying the orange which is same. Or maybe 25k to put a 3cm logo on the hood of my SUV. lol smh

I can't begin to start going on about how pointless crew are.

i got really excited, but there is litterally no point apart from a shared emblem, how f*cking sad is that?

let other crews have bases, lets have some gangwars, jeezus, this must have been staring rockstar right in the face.

Its the most obvious thing to do.

Makes me wonder if these damn consoles limited the devlopment too much.

We all know how r* likes to make that mistake dont we...

Gerarghini
  • Gerarghini

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

If they had put in the content creator in when it began I but we would've had a lot more variety. We'll just have to wait until that hits.

twopair2s3s
  • twopair2s3s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

i mean they might be fixing all of these things we bitch about but im not playing this game next summer so idk why they think they should slowly release everything in this game, happy bf4 and assassins creed are out weed some of those losers of the server at least

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

If they had put in the content creator in when it began I but we would've had a lot more variety. We'll just have to wait until that hits.

well, since the CC is only going to feature deathmatches and races, i dont think that will add any variety at all.

most of the people here have complained about the deathmatches and races. what else will users be able to do?

nothing i expect

twopair2s3s
  • twopair2s3s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

oh ya custom creaor will just be pick point a pick point b pick car classes, YOU CREATED A RACE. Deathmatch heres 10 spots pick 1, pick your amount of players, weapon class, YOU MADE A DEATHMATCH. gunna be stupid

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

oh ya custom creaor will just be pick point a pick point b pick car classes, YOU CREATED A RACE. Deathmatch heres 10 spots pick 1, pick your amount of players, weapon class, YOU MADE A DEATHMATCH. gunna be stupid

i put money on it

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

agree with everyone saying this game is boring. If you dont get a boner from racing for 3 hours or shooting randoms in free roam then its sh*t.
The missions are an absolute bust, go steal this drug or tanker or RV hop into the car, get out, kill 4-5 truck loads of people, drive 3 miles untouched, get 2k, repeat. how is that fun?
They pepper in los santos connection and death from above missions that are a little against the grain, but there is literally 10 AT MOST missions that dont involve go to point a steal item kill 20 guys drive to point b. there needs to be a point online besides glitching money.
Why is there not random corrupt cops, lawyers, gang leaders, civilians giving me little side jobs or completely different set of missions to get away from the tediousness of these missions, love to see someone try to stick up for missions like Blow Up, and the 20 trailer stealing missions

Missions will always come to fetching this, kill this person, yada yada yada, they can't make each mission play out like a Hollywood movie. It takes time.

How would you implement better missions in a timely manner, cause I'm sure they have very skimp deadlines when work needs to be done.

No matter how you slice it, missions will always vaguely be similar .. Fetch this, steal that, kill this person, guard this area, attack this..

What else can you do for missions, steal a spaceship and fly to mars? ??

People just don't like the gameplay which is fine, leave. But to say it lacks variety is incoherent

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

GAMES A COMPLETE JOKE

I play ONLY to annoy people. Bounties, Mercs, Muggers...then spawn killing with my tank. I ONLY want a reaction out of people with Mics. other than that, I session-jump to find troll candidates. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users