Photo

GTA online is horrible.

147 replies to this topic
Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

OP, wrong forum section for you then bro go - post in a SP section.

Maybe you and Admiral could play with each other and just constantly f*cking complain about sh*t, you'd be good buddies.

Why would you post GTA:O complaints in the single player section?

Jeez, do I really have to spell it out? 

" I love the campaign but the online just seems lazy and repetitive."

F*ck off back to the campaign then.

Yeah well maybe like me he has 100% completed the campaign, So there is nothing to "f*ck off back to" you rude little prick.

Gerarghini
  • Gerarghini

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

I big problem with this game is that it feels like a chore to play rather than an actual fun expirence. It has too many little problems that suck the enjoyment out of the game.

1. No mute all
2. Can't choose whether you want an invite only or solo when first starting the game of going back to free mode
3. Prices for some crap is too high for what they're worth. One paint costs $780 but a lighter shade will cost me $15000? Flashlight, most useless attachment, costs around 2-3 grand?
4. No ghost option for races
5. Broken passive mode
6. The community. Honestly all everyone races is CR, DtD, or The Commute. They were fun for a while but it's too much. Also due to people not knowing how to turn open matchmaking closed and always getting kicked from races
7. Inability to customize apartment or garage
8. Inability to choose open or hardtop styles on the websites for cars that have them.
9. Overkill police that shoot at one star.

I could list many more but the truth stands, it's just gotten extremely repetitive and boring.

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

If it's boring then move on, you obviously don't enjoy the mechanics which is the foundation of the game.

I'm not sure what they can do to add more fun or variety.

Heists takes a lot of resources and production time, so it's very unreasonable to expect 10 20 30+ but apparently all the naive brats and kiddies that never worked a second in their lives seem to think that it's easy to come up with hundreds of mini movie type missions. Clueless broke dolts

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

I've played every other day since launch. Every time I play I do at least one missions I have never seen before.

If you've played them all already, maybe you should find some more hobbies, because you obviously have a lot of spare time on your hands. Spare time you shouln't expect nor want a video game to occupy.

• Slacca likes this

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

How's this game more repetitive then any other game in the history of games???

I mean really, some people just don't enjoy the mechanics which is fine, move on..

But to say it lacks variety is pure stupidity. Maybe it's cause half of any online community loves to replay the same chit over and over. Why Call of Rehash is so popular.

I do agree the community ruins this more then anything else. But the physics that make each moment unique is what brings me back every day.

And what's wrong with hundreds of different DM and races? It's called variety, too many dead heads want to flame the same fkn chit tho it's annoying, go back to call of rehash or Forza so u can drive in circles without traffic or play same DM map over and over.

I don't get gamers nowadays, so fkn numb

So you consider 100 different colours of the same jacket as variety too i guess? Physics? oh you mean the fact that you can stay zoomed in with a sniper while taking hits and not even flinch one bit? I guess that is "unique" lol. As for the "100's of different tdm and races" well they are different maps but there is 3 variations in deathmatches and 3 types of racing. Hardly what I define as "variety".

Your whole argument makes no sense tbh, Here we are complaining about not enough variety yet you claim it's because we "like to play the same chit over". I don't see how anyone would come to that conclusion? Wouldn't it be the opposite?

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

How's this game more repetitive then any other game in the history of games???

I mean really, some people just don't enjoy the mechanics which is fine, move on..

But to say it lacks variety is pure stupidity. Maybe it's cause half of any online community loves to replay the same chit over and over. Why Call of Rehash is so popular.

I do agree the community ruins this more then anything else. But the physics that make each moment unique is what brings me back every day.

And what's wrong with hundreds of different DM and races? It's called variety, too many dead heads want to flame the same fkn chit tho it's annoying, go back to call of rehash or Forza so u can drive in circles without traffic or play same DM map over and over.

I don't get gamers nowadays, so fkn numb

So you consider 100 different colours of the same jacket as variety too i guess? Physics? oh you mean the fact that you can stay zoomed in with a sniper while taking hits and not even flinch one bit? I guess that is "unique" lol. As for the "100's of different tdm and races" well they are different maps but there is 3 variations in deathmatches and 3 types of racing. Hardly what I define as "variety".

Your whole argument makes no sense tbh, Here we are complaining about not enough variety yet you claim it's because we "like to play the same chit over". I don't see how anyone would come to that conclusion? Wouldn't it be the opposite?

What game has more variety? That argument is based upon nothing.

There's more to physics then camping with a sniper rifle. You shoot someone and they are running with momentum then they die with that same momentum / inertia. Every car feels and handles differently. Bodies and cars react somewhat realistically when the collide with other objects.

Again, variety, what game has more variety?

Your just another hating kiddie troll. Fk off if u don't like the game, there's plenty to do - more then any other game.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

I do not understand why some of you refuse to allow any discussion about problems with the game. You like it, other people dont. Some people like apples, some like oranges.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

ve6r79.jpg

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

I do not understand why some of you refuse to allow any discussion about problems with the game. You like it, other people dont. Some people like apples, some like oranges.

Cause people say there's no variety and that's pure BS. They say that then they can't name any game that had more variety cause you could say the same exact sh*t that they moan about to every game in history.

Yah if you play this 8 hours straight every day, it probably will burn u out, just like every other game.

Production : resources doesn't make it feasible to have 20+ heists quality style missions , it just unreasonable to think that. And that's what most of the complaints are about. There are plenty of fun variety missions now, with a lot of races and DM among other things. People expect way too much.

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Sounds like most of u need to stop playing video games altogether, cus in the past year ive played every AAA game there is and gta is the best of any game out there right now lol

Then i feel very, very sorry for you

diamondebaygg
  • diamondebaygg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

gta:o is garbage 

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

Cause people say there's no variety and that's pure BS. They say that then they can't name any game that had more variety cause you could say the same exact sh*t that they moan about to every game in history.

Yah if you play this 8 hours straight every day, it probably will burn u out, just like every other game.

Production : resources doesn't make it feasible to have 20+ heists quality style missions , it just unreasonable to think that. And that's what most of the complaints are about. There are plenty of fun variety missions now, with a lot of races and DM among other things. People expect way too much.

of course there's no variety, are you even playing it?

jeez some people are just so blind.

Have you played many other games?

maybe thats the problem, you dont have anything decent to compare it to?

coz there's much better games out there.

You cannot deny that this is nowhere near as good as it could have been.

Gerarghini
  • Gerarghini

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Variety in this game is extremely limited. I think the leather jackets example that scumbaggah was a nice display on how most missions are structured

1. Go to objective
2. Kill people and steal objective
3. Deliver objective

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

I love it and hate it.

Examples;

1 - Had some amazing laughs, amazing laughs.

2 - I carry two 10 year olds through survival, 1 goes for his dinner at the start of first round when mommy calls, joins back when loading second survival game, says "why is scrub in our group".  I left.

When the haters and idiots leave for other games it'll leave those who appreciate it now.  It will be much more fun, and friendly then.

• Slacca likes this

BzzdLghtyr
  • BzzdLghtyr

Team X Bladz Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

The only fun you can get out of this game, is taking a Buzzard and harassing people.

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:20 PM Edited by Teckyy, 29 October 2013 - 04:22 PM.

For me it's shocking how quickly you can go from the new kid of the block (rank 1) to pretty much having everything (rank 100) within 2-3 weeks. Hell it's possible in a week!

This is my first gta on line experience and even I'm at rank 98 I'm 2 weeks.

Once I'm rank 100 ill get the RPGs and just chill in free mode.

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

The only fun in this game is rank up a little bit to get some better weapons, and troll everyone, every second.. Thats it. I dont see any other interesting content in GTAO.

Everything is sh*t, sostained by a hyper-sh*t connection that makes you wanna throw the ps3 from the window!

Precisely, now that i write this i was waiting someone for a race, and i just timed out and kicked for no reason. YEAH, GTAO is pretty sh*t. Its a sh*t that actually looks pretty.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

It was R* whose miss leaded everyone about the variety of missions. when you say 500 missions who thinks of races and deathmatches

500 JOBS =/= 500 MISSIONS

and there's over a 100, name one game that has over a 100 co-op missions and 400 other activities besides that.

try a deathmatch for once, or heck even go parachuting

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Lets put it this way. If it didn't have 'GTA' on the cover, you all would hate it. 

michael_1003
  • michael_1003

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

How much value do you people place on 60$? The amount if content you were given on single player compensated you for your purchase. The multiplayer is a first attempt at a true gta multiplayer experience and I think it well result in a true GTA MMO down the road years from now.

For the people complaining act the formula.... GTA made this genre. Its their formula if anyone has the right to stick to the script I think it would be the people that showed the world this type of game is capable on console

The amount if content on one purchase is really under appreciated. Two companies people are to quick to turn on is R* and Bethesda, they plow through the content then feel cheated not realizing they have played 100+ hours already and never stopped to appreciate the attention to detail.

Kids these days... I remember thinking TMNT for Nintendo has groundbreaking graphic abd were going to be the staple for future gaming.
  • teh_g and Chaos-Elite like this

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Lets put it this way. If it didn't have 'GTA' on the cover, you all would hate it. 

Just what i was thinking

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

How much value do you people place on 60$? The amount if content you were given on single player compensated you for your purchase. The multiplayer is a first attempt at a true gta multiplayer experience and I think it well result in a true GTA MMO down the road years from now.

For the people complaining act the formula.... GTA made this genre. Its their formula if anyone has the right to stick to the script I think it would be the people that showed the world this type of game is capable on console

The amount if content on one purchase is really under appreciated. Two companies people are to quick to turn on is R* and Bethesda, they plow through the content then feel cheated not realizing they have played 100+ hours already and never stopped to appreciate the attention to detail.

Kids these days... I remember thinking TMNT for Nintendo has groundbreaking graphic abd were going to be the staple for future gaming.

Hey everyone, look! it's a retard!

michael_1003
  • michael_1003

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Nice one liner. You stay classy

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

Nice one liner. You stay classy

i knew i was right!

michael_1003
  • michael_1003

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

Oh no I just provoked the wrath of an online bully... I don't know how to deal with this..

medlz
  • medlz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

This game is a masterpiece, still in beta. Just wait until it's out of beta, probably in about a month.

It is still unofficially in beta because it's impossible to test such a game before millions of people are playing it. Never been done before.

This game is unique in almost all aspects. It's groundbreaking. It's the best achievement in videogame history. Give it time, and grow up.

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

I agree with OP

yay

FeliciaTheGoat
  • FeliciaTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

They restrict A LOT of things in free roam so that we can do their jobs and stuff. 

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Oh no I just provoked the wrath of an online bully... I don't know how to deal with this..

Be correct?

michael_1003
  • michael_1003

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

This game is a masterpiece, still in beta. Just wait until it's out of beta, probably in about a month.
It is still unofficially in beta because it's impossible to test such a game before millions of people are playing it. Never been done before.
This game is unique in almost all aspects. It's groundbreaking. It's the best achievement in videogame history. Give it time, and grow up.

^^ Logic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users