Photo

oifruit now out for android but.......

90 replies to this topic
dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

I bought my iphone 5 with Virgin Mobile for $550/$30 a month to replace my old Optimus v. no regrets at all. why people get so uppity about what phone they have is beyond me. I built my own PC but when it comes to a cell phone I wanted to keep it simple and dependable. dudes benchmarking their gigantic phones is weird as hell to me

Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

Android 4.1 here. App is not compatible. Downloading apk and obb now. Lets hope the this will work.

EDIT: As for "should have went with iPhone" thing. I`m not a complete idiot to waste 500$+ on a phone.

No iPhone on contract cost that much. photo-thumb-870094.png?_r=1382663588  If you are talking about pre paidphoto-thumb-870094.png?_r=1382663588or non activatedphoto-thumb-870094.png?_r=1382663588then I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but an android ain't one. photo-thumb-870094.png?_r=1382663588.

And btw, this speaks for itself.

galaxy-s4-iphone-5-specs-table.png

Maybe u should compare phones that didn't come out 6 months apart. Something like iPhone 5s vs Galaxy Note 3? It would actually help your argument.

Yes, there are many phones better than the iPhone 5s tech spec wise. But.. How many more are more reliable? How many more have the resale value that match an iPhone?

iPhones are as close as you can get to a safe bet. In terms of a smart phone that will not only last two years but also be able to be resold, often making a profit. Just so everyone knows I'm talking about an iPhone 5s 16GB, $199.99 with a 2 year agreement.

aiight
  • aiight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

The app runs fine on nexus 7. Android 4.3. Besides the custom number plate its garbage anyway so don't waste your time if it doesn't run.

P.s your never going to convince anyone that apple or android is better on the internet so seriously guys just give it up.

Joshancy
  • Joshancy

"I have to return some videotapes."

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:28 AM Edited by Joshancy, 29 October 2013 - 08:29 AM.

Android 4.1 here. App is not compatible. Downloading apk and obb now. Lets hope the this will work.

EDIT: As for "should have went with iPhone" thing. I`m not a complete idiot to waste 500$+ on a phone.

No iPhone on contract cost that much. photo-thumb-870094.png?_r=1382663588  If you are talking about pre paidphoto-thumb-870094.png?_r=1382663588or non activatedphoto-thumb-870094.png?_r=1382663588then I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but an android ain't one. photo-thumb-870094.png?_r=1382663588.

Maybe u should compare phones that didn't come out 6 months apart. Something like iPhone 5s vs Galaxy Note 3?
photo-thumb-870094.png?_r=1382663588
It would actually help your argument

Yes, there are many phones better than the iPhone 5s tech spec wise. But.. How many more are more reliable? 
How many more have the resale value that match an iPhone?
iPhones are as close as you can get to a safe bet.
In terms of a smart phone that will not only last two years but also be able to be resold, often making a profit.
Just so everyone knows I'm talking about an iPhone 5s 16GB, $199.99 with a 2 year agreement.

SC-iPhone-5S-vs-Note-3.png

happy?

Ripper666_GER
  • Ripper666_GER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

Doesn´t work with Android 4/Samsung Galaxy S2 -.-

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

Works with Galaxy S3.

After installing my personal plate I can delete this app because it's pretty useless.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

I found it and downloaded it, once I opened it I got this message from R* "Congrats you have been officially trolled by R* good job fa**ot, stop being a bum and upgrade your phone"

Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

Do you know what I find funny about people with iPhone's? Normal people would say "have you seen my phone?" Or "I was on my phone" but these clowns have to say "iPhone" at every opportunity they get... weirdos.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:50 AM Edited by SAUL_SILVER, 29 October 2013 - 08:51 AM.

I KNEW I SHOUODVE GOTTEN AN IPHONE SO I COULDVE TAUGBT A STUPID FAKE DOG POIBTLESS TRICKS A MONTH AGO

CURSES

It's got a good spell checker on it.

OT will they release this for windows?

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

Droid 4 apparently not compatible... R* just put this sh*t on the PC.

Adamsy
  • Adamsy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:05 AM

this is the reply i got from R* after opening a ticket about the android app.

You are receiving this automatic reply because you recently submitted a ticket to Rockstar Games with terms related to iFruit Android compatibility in the text. Here is the compatibility information and some example supported devices.

iFruit Android System Requirements:
• Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher
• 1GB RAM
• Dual-core CPU at 1.4GHz or higher
• 242 MB free space

Example Supported Devices:
Acer: A510, A701
Google: Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
HTC: HTC One S, HTC One X, HTC One X+, HTC One
LG: Optimus G, Optimus G Pro, G2
Motorola: Droid Razr HD, Razr MAXX, Moto
Samsung: Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 10.1
Sony: Tablet S, Xperia Z, Xperia ZL

If you are receiving an unsupported device error message from Google Play, but you believe your device meets all of the requirements, please respond to this comment and provide.

1. The error message you see on Google Play
2. Your country
3. Your phone carrier (phone company)
4. The exact device model found on your System Information screen (or under the battery on some devices). This should be a series of letters and/or numbers. For example, "SPH-L710"
5. The brand name of the device. For example, "Samsung Galaxy S3."

Please note that our Technical Support Representatives do not have further information about plans to add more devices that are not currently supported. If you would like to receive automatic email notifications whenever there are updates to the list of supported devices, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page: http://support.rocks...ity-Information

NOTE: YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO KEEP YOUR TICKET OPEN. IF YOU ALREADY PROVIDED ALL OF THE NECESSARY INFORMATION IN YOUR PREVIOUS MESSAGE, PLEASE RESPOND AND LET US KNOW THAT ALL THE INFORMATION IS ALREADY THERE.

R*

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:19 AM Edited by Zone-Tan, 29 October 2013 - 09:21 AM.

Maybe u should compare phones that didn't come out 6 months apart. Something like iPhone 5s vs Galaxy Note 3?
It would actually help your argument

Yes, there are many phones better than the iPhone 5s tech spec wise. But.. How many more are more reliable? 
How many more have the resale value that match an iPhone?
iPhones are as close as you can get to a safe bet.
In terms of a smart phone that will not only last two years but also be able to be resold, often making a profit.
Just so everyone knows I'm talking about an iPhone 5s 16GB, $199.99 with a 2 year agreement.

SC-iPhone-5S-vs-Note-3.png

happy?

boxxy-omfg-meme-generator-wuts-going-on-

A local store that sells used cell phones (Also a game store) sells iPhones like $40 cheaper than any Galaxy they have

It's cool Apple invented the iPad, but the Gear is 10 times smaller, and 10 times better.

xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

And the iphone sw sux sh*t.

I can do anything even hack other phones on my i9250.

Can't do sh*t with a iphone.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

Doesn´t work with Android 4/Samsung Galaxy S2 -.-

Yeah. I have the same phone and problem. Luckily i already got my plate from someone here so i guess theres not really a reason for me to get the app anyway.

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

wish they'd make it as a mini-game on the website (for pc)..... i dont even own a smartphone.

me either i use bluestacks

• Western_Justice likes this

HwbmKieran
  • HwbmKieran

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

My android is 4.1 and Required is 3.0 and i still can't install :(

Muskidinho04
  • Muskidinho04

God of Thunder

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:35 PM Edited by Muskidinho04, 30 October 2013 - 08:36 PM.

You're all mistaken.

OP is talking about an "Oi-phone" which is a jewish cell phone manufacturer

Read the thread title. Apple and Android have no place in this discussion...

BTW, my Oi-phone comes with peyotes...

i f*cked up typing was tired as hell. love the fact rockstar doesnt even post about it launching for dorid on there news wire lol.

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Shoulda went with iPhone losers!

Yes, the innovative iPhone 974. 1.6% thinner and .2% longer.

Or the other 974 androids
Android is the OS numbnuts.... not the phone. You don't go around calling the Iphone the IOS do you?

You're expecting intelligence from an iPhone user? Lolwut

Wait so you have never heard anyone say "I need a new android" or "I just got a new android" or "I need a new phone and I don't know if I should get an iPhone or an Android."  You must live a pretty sheltered life.  Maybe get off of GTA for a while and go outside.

Also I never once stated which phone I have so really you have no idea if I am an iPhone user or not.  I could be a troll that knows starting an android vs iphone war is easy and entertaining.  Oh look I called them androids again. What should I do list the 200 different phones using andriod?

No when people refer to their phones they normally refer to them by the name of the device and not the OS. If I had a Lumia I would call it a Lumia not "My Windows Phone" likewise a Samsung Galaxy is called a Samsung Galaxy not an Android.

And when people are deciding what to get most of time they won't say "I want an android" they'll say "I want a phone that runs android" because most people know the difference between Software and Hardware...

Do you work in retail?  If you do and this is your experience than I envy you.  The customers I deal with day in and day out usually call them droids.  Which has the same reaction on me and as calling them android has on you.  Also most people just show me their phone when they come in looking for a case and have no idea what model phone they have.  I do agree tho since the rise in popularity with the Galaxy S line, I hear more customers asking for galaxies.  

You do realize there is a phone actually called the "Droid" by Motorola? You say you work in retail of mobile phones, but you aren't very experienced or you are brainless. 

No one I know calls the phones by their software and I live in a town where people don't even understand technology.

Muskidinho04
  • Muskidinho04

God of Thunder

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

I KNEW I SHOUODVE GOTTEN AN IPHONE SO I COULDVE TAUGBT A STUPID FAKE DOG POIBTLESS TRICKS A MONTH AGO

CURSES

It's got a good spell checker on it.

OT will they release this for windows?

if you go to GTAV on rockstar website and goto downloads it say they plan to. id keep checking there heres the link http://www.rockstarg...com/V/downloads

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Lol and spend twice as much on an overpriced piece of glass with a fancy little fruit on it and sh*t software? no thanks, I'll enjoy my Galaxy S4 and continue to have more usable options and freedom of customization than Crapples little guinnea pigs they call customers.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

wish they'd make it as a mini-game on the website (for pc)..... i dont even own a smartphone.

same, i just want to be able to make custom plates.

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

That's for idiots who don't know sh*t about their products, dick.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by madmanaz, 30 October 2013 - 09:54 PM.

I have the RAZR Maxx and iFruit works fairly well. Sometimes Chop doesn't respond to where I'm sending him in the walking portion but that's the only issue I've had.

My buddy to my left has the Droid DNA and it says "Not Compatible". Weird. I'll just let him sign in on mine for a while every so often and it should be fine.

Edit: I did have trouble with almost all my ideas for license plates being used already. I went with foreign language and picked a short word. Saber in Russian is Sablya. Fits perfect and-- I forgot my car is the Saber Turbo. Works for me.

Saint.
  • Saint.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

Why on earth are people arguing about what kind of phone is the best? Damn,talk about being a geek on another level.  :blink:

• madmanaz likes this

Tdubisbackv2
  • Tdubisbackv2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:18 PM Edited by Tdubisbackv2, 30 October 2013 - 10:21 PM.

Yes, the innovative iPhone 974. 1.6% thinner and .2% longer.
Or the other 974 androids
Android is the OS numbnuts.... not the phone. You don't go around calling the Iphone the IOS do you?
You're expecting intelligence from an iPhone user? Lolwut

Wait so you have never heard anyone say "I need a new android" or "I just got a new android" or "I need a new phone and I don't know if I should get an iPhone or an Android."  You must live a pretty sheltered life.  Maybe get off of GTA for a while and go outside.

Also I never once stated which phone I have so really you have no idea if I am an iPhone user or not.  I could be a troll that knows starting an android vs iphone war is easy and entertaining.  Oh look I called them androids again. What should I do list the 200 different phones using andriod?

No when people refer to their phones they normally refer to them by the name of the device and not the OS. If I had a Lumia I would call it a Lumia not "My Windows Phone" likewise a Samsung Galaxy is called a Samsung Galaxy not an Android.

And when people are deciding what to get most of time they won't say "I want an android" they'll say "I want a phone that runs android" because most people know the difference between Software and Hardware...

Do you work in retail?  If you do and this is your experience than I envy you.  The customers I deal with day in and day out usually call them droids.  Which has the same reaction on me and as calling them android has on you.  Also most people just show me their phone when they come in looking for a case and have no idea what model phone they have.  I do agree tho since the rise in popularity with the Galaxy S line, I hear more customers asking for galaxies.  

You do realize there is a phone actually called the "Droid" by Motorola? You say you work in retail of mobile phones, but you aren't very experienced or you are brainless. 
No one I know calls the phones by their software and I live in a town where people don't even understand technology.
The terms android refers to the OS and the phone that's it on. If someone comes into my store and asks for an android, then they are talking about a phone using android OS. When I say android I am simply referring to all the phones running android OS. It's really not as complex as you make it out to be.

Also the droid has been replaced by the droid HD, droid maxx, droid 2.. And many more Verizon phones that use the droid nickname.. They all run android, they are all androids.

Tdubisbackv2
  • Tdubisbackv2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Why on earth are people arguing about what kind of phone is the best? Damn,talk about being a geek on another level.  :blink:

Lol, all it takes is one troll to post how iPhone/android is better..

Your welcome

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

Works on my Galaxy S4, but its very unreliable, what with so many people trying to use it, it just hangs up.

Doesnt bother me that much, I just wanted my tag.

Other than that, as usual, too little, too late.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

I tried to purchase a custom plate but it hasn't shown up yet in game. I did it for single player and it was close to instant. Tried for an online car and nothing yet, going on day 2,no messages, no Private Plate options in LSC.  Even though when I ordered I got the "success" message.

Kind of disappointed, will have to wait it out and see if it shows up eventually.

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

this thread went to sh*t beacuse of a single troll........

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

Why do threads get locked so often? I don't get it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users