59 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

Did they attempt to fight back?  If so then I understand the self-defense.

As I'm very passive in free roam, only people I got in a tussel with were this 2 guys that rammed into me by accident.  They then attacked me when I didn't do a thing.

I killed them both.  They chased after me.

Kill them again.

And again.

And once more.

Then Ieft, and they called me a pussy.  I told them that I have one, so I didn't care.  Then he said he was sorry and sent me a friend request.

PA-THETIC.

• kingcarlo08 likes this

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:16 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 29 October 2013 - 08:18 AM.

Same kind of thing happened to me last night.

I jumped on freemode after doing some racing with some friends, I ended up getting thrown into a different lobby than my friends. Banked my cash, and then saw someone had a bounty on his head for 7,000. He wasn't to far from me so I grabbed a car and started going after him.

He fled to a LSC and stayed there for a couple of min. I had a few sticky bombs in front of the garage. But somehow he was able to development away before they detonated, so I chased him and he ended up killing me.

I respawned close to him and sure enough, same thing happens. He avoids the stickies and manages to kill me again. This time when I respawn he is on the other side of the bridge, heading towards downtown.

I call for my Futo and give chase for one last try. I cauhgt up to him, and threw my last sticky on his trunk. He brakes when I detonate it and we both blew up, but I got the bounty!! When I respawned he was respawning right next to me. So I just grabbed a car and took off.

Then I hear "What a P***Y!!" I say what and he said " That beanz guy is a p***y, he didn't let me get my revenge kill!"

I tell him " How am I a p***y when you killed me twice before I killed you. And besides you had a bounty on you head that's the only reason why I killed you."

He goes on calling me a p***y and a fag for running away and that bounties are chump change. But to me cash is cash, and if someone has a bounty for more than 5,000, best believe I'm going for that sh*t. Even if its my friend.

He ended up rage quitting the lobby cause he couldn't keep up with me in my Futo. But yea, don't get mad for dying if you go around killing people yourself, or a bounty on your head.

looks like you need to get some skill and stop using sticky bombs for every situation you come across..

its pretty pathetic to be honest. you could have easily rifled his ass as he came out, or even shot him while driving but no..

anyways OP glad to see that someone else doesn't just shoot everyone on sight unfortunately you aren't on the 360..

I never shoot first, but once I get shot I kill the person and then run them over if im in a car and leave.. or if on foot I make sure to kill them since they spawn pretty close and go on my way

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

I'm a badass in my tank...does that count?

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

Did they attempt to fight back?  If so then I understand the self-defense.

As I'm very passive in free roam, only people I got in a tussel with were this 2 guys that rammed into me by accident.  They then attacked me when I didn't do a thing.

I killed them both.  They chased after me.

Kill them again.

And again.

And once more.

Then Ieft, and they called me a pussy.  I told them that I have one, so I didn't care.  Then he said he was sorry and sent me a friend request.

PA-THETIC.

actually we even told them we are friendlies imagine the map on the corners are once we got the crate, they arrived. Told them the exact words that i will "Hey bro wassup, friendlies here" then boom dropped as 4 instantly.

So of course, we didn't say nothing we just went agre mode. we killed them one of my crew stayed on the cranes keep on sniping them, then suddenly they kept spawning behind me, and we were spawning on the corners that have height advantage. they never left there spawn area it was actually til 10 kills that we realize that we have spawn trapped them. Also, when they started insulting us and swearing at us :) we just laughed it out 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

I just completely avoid every white dot on the map as best as I can.

Tired of people randomly shooting at me, me killing them, then leaving or going somewhere else and being called a bitch, pussy, etc for it.

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

I don't shoot out of respect to other players, But it gets really f*cking annoying when your friend shoots them when they didn't shoot at you either... Then i spend a good hour dodging rockets/stickys/gernades/bullets just cause my friend couldn't keep it in his gun. I honestly hate when my friends do that >_>

Though if they shoot me first and manage to kill me, Nowhere in the game you can hide besides another session. I'll come after you till you ragequit and shove a remote up your ass.

Also please quit trying to act gangster... it just ruins the game, and makes you look like an idiot...

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

I don't shoot out of respect to other players, But it gets really f*cking annoying when your friend shoots them when they didn't shoot at you either... Then i spend a good hour dodging rockets/stickys/gernades/bullets just cause my friend couldn't keep it in his gun. I honestly hate when my friends do that >_>

Though if they shoot me first and manage to kill me, Nowhere in the game you can hide besides another session. I'll come after you till you ragequit and shove a remote up your ass.

Also please quit trying to act gangster... it just ruins the game, and makes you look like an idiot...

yea its sad that we cant enter any buildings,, I tried hiding from 3 people with 3 tanks who were just spawn raping me for no reason.. but no where to run or hide..

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

In free aim mode, I've noticed people posse up on griefers or people who shoot at others for no good reason.  Its a mighty fine trend.

MarkNL
  • MarkNL

IS82 Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:36 AM Edited by MarkNL, 29 October 2013 - 09:43 AM.

PS: as much as possible stay friendly to people, you'll get to know a lot more friends. but of course, if they opened fire on you, don't ever hesitate to fire and troll back at them. 

Totally agree!

Everytime I joined a public session, the only thing I saw people doing is killing and insulting eachother for no reason. So I now only play in invite only sessions or friends/crew sessions. Would be a lot of fun if there were also servers where pvp would be disabled some way, so players could make new allies/friends easier.

hell yeah! fact still remains, some gamers nowadays are just immature. They feel like HULK when they are playing and shouting at other people like no one can stop them, then when somebody does, they go out raging LOL! This is music to the sound of mature gamers 

"Some" gamers are immature nowadays? A lot, you must mean! I've been playing a lot of modern multiplayer games and everytime there are those people who act so damn stupid: yelling through their headsets, mindlessly ruining the game for others, doing what's best for them (egos...) on a team-based multiplayer game instead of doing anything related to teamwork or just acting totally immature.

Luckily there are still people who think like you, carlo. I too want to be friendly to as many people as possible, do teamwork and have a blast with others.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

To be honest they where kind of right, it's pretty damn sad to 'secure a perimeter' in GTA. Just kill them and be done with it instead of spawn trapping them. You became a bigger asshole than them.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

This thread is so perfect for what I've just had to deal with.

I'm in my local sub urban doing my shopping for some new threads, as I so often do (over 200k spent on clothes haha). Some random kid decided to start firing into the store for whatever reason.

I take cover and wait for him to make another move. If he attacks again, I'll blow his brains out. If he leaves, I'll simply leave him alone. Guess what he decides to do? Fire some more shots AND blows my Weeny Issi to pieces.

I react by pulling out my grenade launcher, swiftly taking aim at one of the many vehicles around him (quite obvious they weren't personal ones). I send this kid flying across the street along with car tyres and a pedestrian or two.

He respawns right next to me as I'm trying to get into passive mode (really wasn't up for this) and shoots me in the back. I then proceed to challenge him to a 1v1 deathmatch in which I smoked him 5-0 then killed him again after it was over for good measure. 

I jump into a random Dubsta and proceed in the direction of my safe house to change into my new gear. As I reach my garage door I decide to set a bounty on this fools ass. As I'm doing so, he shoots me once again whilst I wasn't playing. I killed him over and over and over and over and over and over and you get the point. I set a bounty on him eventually sat back on my couch and watched him on my fancy flatscreen covered in dust.

This kid goes onto grief another player in the lobby unaware of the bounty I had placed on his head. The other guy noticed the buffoon coming and whacked him.

I place ANOTHER bounty on his head for being such a nuisance and then send mercenaries to kill his ass 1 more time, for my viewing pleasure. Oh and somewhere in between all of this I also watched one of my muggers drag him out his vehicle and drive away.

This kid just wouldn't give up and was hell bent on trying to grief others for his own personal reasons, of which i will never know. Maybe it's fun dying time after time for this guy, who knows.

It's just pathetic and all it reminds me of is the COD community.

EGarrett
  • EGarrett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:11 AM Edited by EGarrett, 29 October 2013 - 10:12 AM.

In free aim mode, I've noticed people posse up on griefers or people who shoot at others for no good reason.  Its a mighty fine trend.

Question for you or anyone: Does auto-aim work when it's player vs. player? I actually don't grief enough to know.

Also, do people lose money every time they're killed? Meaning that someone who is spawn-trapped will lose money every time they die?

HitPoint
  • HitPoint

<3

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

If it's in an auto-aim or assisted aim lobby then yes it locks on to other players same as npc's.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

Last night i was playing with my crew

(we are not the shoot first, and shoot again later) kind of guys. As much as possible we just drive-by them honking the horns exploring San Andreas.

So yeah, a crate was inbound, and of course me and my crew went to pick it up, there were 4 of us, as we were climbing the IAA or ICA or whatever the building besides FIB, for possible heist location (we actually attempted at least 20 times and only i was able to get in) 

So anyway, we arrived at the crate took out the mercenaries then got the crate ( +500RP, $3000) then two guys show up, got my chat on everyone so i said friendlies, they opened fired at us and laughed the hell out.

So me any my crew went on the agre mode. and took them without letting them live long enough, secured a perimeter in which they would only spawn in the killzone area near Sandy Shores. 

And they kept whining on how, we are fa**ots we are gay, stop killing us and don't be a bia'!@#, we are rednecks.

And we were just laughing since why did you even attempt to kill us in the first place if you can't take the heat.

PS: as much as possible stay friendly to people, you'll get to know a lot more friends. but of course, if they opened fire on you, don't ever hesitate to fire and troll back at them. 

GJDM.

Punish fools.

Sir Ninja
  • Sir Ninja

Proud DDET Member & Drift Knockout Host

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

When I play, I'm a friendly, until they shoot me, then it goes down. My friend and I don't care who you are, level 100, or 1. You touch us once, we will not hesitate to turn our cars around and f*ck you up so much that you whinge and cry. We've done it for 4-5 man squads before, and they say we're pussies just because we can kill them and they can't touch us since they suck.

If you want to kill people, go for it, but remember, that person you shoot at, maybe be a very skilled player.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

When I play, I'm a friendly, until they shoot me, then it goes down. My friend and I don't care who you are, level 100, or 1. You touch us once, we will not hesitate to turn our cars around and f*ck you up so much that you whinge and cry. We've done it for 4-5 man squads before, and they say we're pussies just because we can kill them and they can't touch us since they suck.

If you want to kill people, go for it, but remember, that person you shoot at, maybe be a very skilled player.

These are exactly the kind of players I don't like.

Not that I've experienced any of this as I don't attack without a reason, but it digusts me.

Cats of Kliban
  • Cats of Kliban

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

Respect for you not shooting first! I'm like you, always giving people a chance before I fire my weapon. But 9/10 times I get killed. It might be fun to kill people off, I don't know, but it must be getting kind of boring after a while? Isn't it funnier to make friends? It's GTA and you should expect it people say, but just because it's GTA, does people HAVE to kill each other all the time? Proves how many psychopaths is out there.. Living out their anger in the game.

I think R* should add friendly, normal and hardcore sessions so that everyone can choose.. They did that with RDR after 6 months or so and it worked fine!

Humans are predators by nature. Only education &/or experience teach you to choose otherwise. Too many players have neither ..lol. The "small brain" crowd are just being "normal". I love killing AI but never other play

ers, so I join online sessions just to be a volunteer victim. I approach everyone & let them do whatever they want. I dont attack ever. Its great fun just seeing how they respond. Best session ever was chasing everyone, just to spray them with the firetruck ..lol.

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

I also hate ungrateful little sh*ts.
Today, I landed a jet near a player, left the jet and didn't draw any weapons. I walked away from the jet letting him know he can have it...
What does he do? He shoots me in the face and takes the jet.
No, that is not how you thank somebody for a present. He died a lot after that. I am willing to throw all my money on making somebody pay for being a useless piece of sh*t, any time of the day.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 29 October 2013 - 04:33 PM.

saying your friendly means nothing

especially when there's a crate or something involved

you got there first, they kill you because of it

you than overreact by setting a spawn trap and go online to brag about it

now who was acting like a badass exactly?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

You said it yourself, op. They be little punks that cry RAPE the minute you slap them silly. 

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

omg just got outta my garage and a 4 person crew tried blowin my car up... Luckily I drove a little down the street without getting killed and two of them chased. Got them both and could hear them saying to the other crew members "f*ck this nigga lets get em." so I proceeded to kill them all multiple times but it was so funny how they kept saying to the other crew members, "good thing you got em dog". then the other crew member would say,... uh no he got me too again! man what the f*ck is this guy doin? then they all got mad and sent me a bunch of messages. what the f is wrong with these people lol

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

What I do now which is funny is if I see a level 40 pickin on a level below i'll send em a message saying take this tank and go get a tank and give it to em. then they spawn kill the sh*t outta them lmao!

MrMonkish
  • MrMonkish

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

Perfectly ok what you did.

I will drive by people and if they start shooting at me for no reason, I will return fire.

I will make sure they are killed at least a minimum of 3 times, just to make them my nemesis.  Then I will leave them alone.  If they keep coming at me, I will keep mowing them down.

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

Same kind of thing happened to me last night.

I jumped on freemode after doing some racing with some friends, I ended up getting thrown into a different lobby than my friends. Banked my cash, and then saw someone had a bounty on his head for 7,000. He wasn't to far from me so I grabbed a car and started going after him.

He fled to a LSC and stayed there for a couple of min. I had a few sticky bombs in front of the garage. But somehow he was able to development away before they detonated, so I chased him and he ended up killing me.

I respawned close to him and sure enough, same thing happens. He avoids the stickies and manages to kill me again. This time when I respawn he is on the other side of the bridge, heading towards downtown.

I call for my Futo and give chase for one last try. I cauhgt up to him, and threw my last sticky on his trunk. He brakes when I detonate it and we both blew up, but I got the bounty!! When I respawned he was respawning right next to me. So I just grabbed a car and took off.

Then I hear "What a P***Y!!" I say what and he said " That beanz guy is a p***y, he didn't let me get my revenge kill!"

I tell him " How am I a p***y when you killed me twice before I killed you. And besides you had a bounty on you head that's the only reason why I killed you."

He goes on calling me a p***y and a fag for running away and that bounties are chump change. But to me cash is cash, and if someone has a bounty for more than 5,000, best believe I'm going for that sh*t. Even if its my friend.

He ended up rage quitting the lobby cause he couldn't keep up with me in my Futo. But yea, don't get mad for dying if you go around killing people yourself, or a bounty on your head.

looks like you need to get some skill and stop using sticky bombs for every situation you come across..

its pretty pathetic to be honest. you could have easily rifled his ass as he came out, or even shot him while driving but no..

anyways OP glad to see that someone else doesn't just shoot everyone on sight unfortunately you aren't on the 360..
I never shoot first, but once I get shot I kill the person and then run them over if im in a car and leave.. or if on foot I make sure to kill them since they spawn pretty close and go on my way

Sorry I'm not a skilled marksman like you maybe. I'm usually the driver whenever me and my friends are playing and like I said in my post, I ended up going to a separate lobby than my friends.

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

alright guys, it's all good. 

Funny people saying that Spawn Trapping them and we are the badass.

Take note, we were killing each other let us admit that spawn in GTA:O kinda sucks at the moment, any how, we ended up spawning on the corners while they were at the middle. We didn't know we already trapped them (not our intention) when we killed them 10x, also take note it was not a streak, they kill one of our crews and kill them back. the war was not one sided we were exchanging kills.

And to the one saying about the crate, of course it is a crate it is understandable that we they would kill us, so we already had the intention of telling them that we were friendlies, should they kill us we would still understand and of course, we would kill them back but not to the point of trashtalking them, respect begets respect. 

again, SPAWN Trapping them was not our intention, it happened. We were just plainly killing each other and unfortunately for them they spawned in the middle.'

The reason why i started the post is why the hell would you kill us, then take your ego and shove it down to any person you kill, and once your beaten you keep on whining. Like i said, don't do sh*t when you can't handle the heat :)

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

if they're insulting you after being killed you're doing something right.  dont try to argue with idiots or attempt to understand them.  record ther rage and post to youtube so the rest of the world can lol at how retarded online gaming is

Shellfish
  • Shellfish

COYI

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

I had some badass sticky bomb my car right outside my garage. So I waited inside my house watching the map waiting for him to move.

When he did move I hunted him down on my bike and killed him over and over and over about 8 or 9 times overall until he left the server and sent me an abusive message. Mission completed.

Hopefully he'll think twice before doing that again.

I wasn't proud, I'm a kinda relaxed guy but this thing narked me.

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

sometimes players are aggressive in a sorta animal like way beating ther chests and running at white dots not always out of grief but the sound of open gunfire speaks its own message                 TLDR: not every aggressive player is a griefer, it could also be a show of force, kill or be killed.

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

Just bought a load of manure!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

I don't act like a 'badass' and unless I feel it's worth it or I'm in a competitive mood, don't generally go chasing people for revenge kill. 

Though some guy did take me out as I came out of the LSC in Vinewood, now that get to me as he was waiting there. So I killed him and we had a sort of mutually agreed stand-off with myself coming out 5-3. I think we both called it quits as we left each other alone after that.

Anybody acts like a badass when they're griefing generally gets ignored. Best way to piss someone who's trying to piss you off is ignore them! :)

Other than this, I'm passive in freemode and prefer seeing what other people get up to.

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

if they're insulting you after being killed you're doing something right.  dont try to argue with idiots or attempt to understand them.  record ther rage and post to youtube so the rest of the world can lol at how retarded online gaming is

if only i have a recorder, i would bro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users