Why do people act like a badass.

59 replies to this topic
kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Last night i was playing with my crew

(we are not the shoot first, and shoot again later) kind of guys. As much as possible we just drive-by them honking the horns exploring San Andreas.

So yeah, a crate was inbound, and of course me and my crew went to pick it up, there were 4 of us, as we were climbing the IAA or ICA or whatever the building besides FIB, for possible heist location (we actually attempted at least 20 times and only i was able to get in) 

So anyway, we arrived at the crate took out the mercenaries then got the crate ( +500RP, $3000) then two guys show up, got my chat on everyone so i said friendlies, they opened fired at us and laughed the hell out.

So me any my crew went on the agre mode. and took them without letting them live long enough, secured a perimeter in which they would only spawn in the killzone area near Sandy Shores. 

And they kept whining on how, we are fa**ots we are gay, stop killing us and don't be a bia'!@#, we are rednecks.

And we were just laughing since why did you even attempt to kill us in the first place if you can't take the heat.

PS: as much as possible stay friendly to people, you'll get to know a lot more friends. but of course, if they opened fire on you, don't ever hesitate to fire and troll back at them. 

• ShinobiFixer, arziben and Buckledown like this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Your behavior is the type I will condone in this game.  Idiots will get punished with no respect, because they get no respect.

• Buckledown and kingcarlo08 like this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

Sounds like you overreacted by setting up a spawn trap

That's tacky

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

Your behavior is the type I will condone in this game.  Idiots will get punished with no respect, because they get no respect.

yeah bro, not everything is about killing in GTA, most of the time people just kill each other in the city. It's kinda of boring. That is why there are TDM modes all-out war no badsport whatsoever.

I just don't like people acting like a badass and when you get the advantage they are still whining like babies. 

Sounds like you overreacted by setting up a spawn trap

That's tacky

nah bro, we were just shooting around taking advantage of the location, we noticed it late that they keep spawning in the middles, so it was easy targets for all four of us. 

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

because they are weak minded fools?

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

TBH it's GTA it's too be expected. If you want to avoid it go in a private session!

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

because they are weak minded fools?

LOL! maybe :) 

TBH it's GTA it's too be expected. If you want to avoid it go in a private session!

It is expected to be killing people, but not acting like a badass or a whine baby. If you did something expect it to be done to you also, and if you are best by the enemy instead of whining just quit the session or find a new one.

Though it's good to have players since i like to make new friends, that is why i don't kill people randomly. If i do kill people it is within the crew when we are goofing off. 

Kijonco
  • Kijonco

Does the pelvic thrust whenever possible

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

The fact you gave them a chance is admirable. I don't mind people killing each other in free roam but I view it like sex. If you don't have a consenting partner your in a bad way.

• BuyMeTheMoon and kingcarlo08 like this

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

I let griefers dig their own hole with me. I take cover and watch a close by free-roamer. If you slow down and fire at me i swing out with a Carbine Rifle and make new holes in your face with it.

I'll bait the troll by moving down 2 blocks and setting up an ambush site. If they come by to troll again then they get the same result. After 3-4 kills this way they usually give up and find easier prey
  • kingcarlo08 likes this

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

The fact you gave them a chance is admirable. I don't mind people killing each other in free roam but I view it like sex. If you don't have a consenting partner your in a bad way.

true to that bud, GTA is more enjoyable if we spent free roam doing things that aren't repetitive, let's say join a session find people killing each other on the city, every time. 

It's kinda of boring, bring in a crew do some stunt jumps, find some crates, find some easter eggs when some one comes close talk to them if they kill you, make sure to kill them back of course troll in some kind of way especially if they say some shi*** stuffs that  can only be disclosed by a immature gamer who knows nothing but keep on using his handy dandy headset screaming and keypad or controller to troll on your chat :) ahhh internet where keyboard/headset warriors are born. 

I let griefers dig their own hole with me. I take cover and watch a close by free-roamer. If you slow down and fire at me i swing out with a Carbine Rifle and make new holes in your face with it.

I'll bait the troll by moving down 2 blocks and setting up an ambush site. If they come by to troll again then they get the same result. After 3-4 kills this way they usually give up and find easier prey

yeah bro, good tac. people usually fall for that especially the one's who thought they would kill you in one drive, then boom! vice versa :) now they would find you for paybacks but boom! down again. makes the player really frustrated. kind of funny especially when they have a headset on and they are pretty mad i remember back on BF3 days, we killed this guy pretty much a lot of time (Op. Metro) he was already shouting and swearing at us LOL! then we heard his mom giving a sermon haha good times 

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

I also can't help popping tires on troll-vehicles.

Those f*cking tires... Just sitting there... Silently mocking me...
  • Chaos-Elite likes this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

Same kind of thing happened to me last night.

I jumped on freemode after doing some racing with some friends, I ended up getting thrown into a different lobby than my friends. Banked my cash, and then saw someone had a bounty on his head for 7,000. He wasn't to far from me so I grabbed a car and started going after him.

He fled to a LSC and stayed there for a couple of min. I had a few sticky bombs in front of the garage. But somehow he was able to development away before they detonated, so I chased him and he ended up killing me.

I respawned close to him and sure enough, same thing happens. He avoids the stickies and manages to kill me again. This time when I respawn he is on the other side of the bridge, heading towards downtown.

I call for my Futo and give chase for one last try. I cauhgt up to him, and threw my last sticky on his trunk. He brakes when I detonate it and we both blew up, but I got the bounty!! When I respawned he was respawning right next to me. So I just grabbed a car and took off.

Then I hear "What a P***Y!!" I say what and he said " That beanz guy is a p***y, he didn't let me get my revenge kill!"

I tell him " How am I a p***y when you killed me twice before I killed you. And besides you had a bounty on you head that's the only reason why I killed you."

He goes on calling me a p***y and a fag for running away and that bounties are chump change. But to me cash is cash, and if someone has a bounty for more than 5,000, best believe I'm going for that sh*t. Even if its my friend.

He ended up rage quitting the lobby cause he couldn't keep up with me in my Futo. But yea, don't get mad for dying if you go around killing people yourself, or a bounty on your head.
  • kingcarlo08 likes this

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

Same kind of thing happened to me last night.

I jumped on freemode after doing some racing with some friends, I ended up getting thrown into a different lobby than my friends. Banked my cash, and then saw someone had a bounty on his head for 7,000. He wasn't to far from me so I grabbed a car and started going after him.

He fled to a LSC and stayed there for a couple of min. I had a few sticky bombs in front of the garage. But somehow he was able to development away before they detonated, so I chased him and he ended up killing me.

I respawned close to him and sure enough, same thing happens. He avoids the stickies and manages to kill me again. This time when I respawn he is on the other side of the bridge, heading towards downtown.

I call for my Futo and give chase for one last try. I cauhgt up to him, and threw my last sticky on his trunk. He brakes when I detonate it and we both blew up, but I got the bounty!! When I respawned he was respawning right next to me. So I just grabbed a car and took off.

Then I hear "What a P***Y!!" I say what and he said " That beanz guy is a p***y, he didn't let me get my revenge kill!"

I tell him " How am I a p***y when you killed me twice before I killed you. And besides you had a bounty on you head that's the only reason why I killed you."

He goes on calling me a p***y and a fag for running away and that bounties are chump change. But to me cash is cash, and if someone has a bounty for more than 5,000, best believe I'm going for that sh*t. Even if its my friend.

He ended up rage quitting the lobby cause he couldn't keep up with me in my Futo. But yea, don't get mad for dying if you go around killing people yourself, or a bounty on your head.

hell yeah! fact still remains, some gamers nowadays are just immature. They feel like HULK when they are playing and shouting at other people like no one can stop them, then when somebody does, they go out raging LOL! This is music to the sound of mature gamers 

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

Like they say, " Don't chew what you can't swallow."
  • zzmorg82 and kingcarlo08 like this

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

You did good.
I always do the same. If they show you no mercy and show you that they are assholes - have absolutely NO mercy for them. No forgiveness, no mercy, no kindness. Kill, kill, kill until they leave the game.

• kingcarlo08 and EGarrett like this

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

You did good.
I always do the same. If they show you no mercy and show you that they are assholes - have absolutely NO mercy for them. No forgiveness, no mercy, no kindness. Kill, kill, kill until they leave the game.

ahhh good to know there are a lot of good gamers out there! respect begets respect

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

hahaha perfect analogy

• kingcarlo08 likes this

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

You did good.

ahhh good to know there are a lot of good gamers out there! respect begets respect

Yeah... I sometimes still act like a fool and drive towards a person, with good intentions, only to get shot for absolutely no reason.
GTA made me into a ruthless asshole, but I do try and be nice to people that show shred of respect for other gamers.

• kingcarlo08 likes this

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

2vs4? Mybe they were retarded?
  • kingcarlo08 likes this

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

"GTA made me into a ruthless asshole"

^ this LOOOL!

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

2vs4? Mybe they were retarded?

haha maybe bro, all i know is, if they don't trust other players roaming in SA, they should at least talk to them see if they are friendlies. Other than that waste em' Internet warriors 

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:36 AM Edited by Pig__Destroyer, 29 October 2013 - 06:37 AM.

Yeah this happens all the time. When someone kills me after a mission I'll spend my time killing them and they get so upset and don't get it. Too funny. Don't wait to fire the first shot is a good idea as I have no hope left.

I was in the middle of nowhere smashing pumpkins with my baseball bat and someone sends me a message saying hey need a lift? so I though he was cool and he landed, got out and shot me. what a pussy

All I hear online is fa**ot and bitch ass nigga lmao. Pathetic where you guys learn your insults.

• kingcarlo08 likes this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

Respect for you not shooting first! I'm like you, always giving people a chance before I fire my weapon. But 9/10 times I get killed. It might be fun to kill people off, I don't know, but it must be getting kind of boring after a while? Isn't it funnier to make friends? It's GTA and you should expect it people say, but just because it's GTA, does people HAVE to kill each other all the time? Proves how many psychopaths is out there.. Living out their anger in the game.

I think R* should add friendly, normal and hardcore sessions so that everyone can choose.. They did that with RDR after 6 months or so and it worked fine!

• kingcarlo08 likes this

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:52 AM

Like so many people say,

If you don't like it, don't play the game!

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Yeah this happens all the time. When someone kills me after a mission I'll spend my time killing them and they get so upset and don't get it. Too funny. Don't wait to fire the first shot is a good idea as I have no hope left.

I was in the middle of nowhere smashing pumpkins with my baseball bat and someone sends me a message saying hey need a lift? so I though he was cool and he landed, got out and shot me. what a pussy

All I hear online is fa**ot and bitch ass nigga lmao. Pathetic where you guys learn your insults.

pathetic gamers are everywhere bro, just a matter of who you play with and how you play it. good thing your not one of them  :panic:

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

It all depends on your perspective I suppose.

• kingcarlo08 likes this

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

Respect for you not shooting first! I'm like you, always giving people a chance before I fire my weapon. But 9/10 times I get killed. It might be fun to kill people off, I don't know, but it must be getting kind of boring after a while? Isn't it funnier to make friends? It's GTA and you should expect it people say, but just because it's GTA, does people HAVE to kill each other all the time? Proves how many psychopaths is out there.. Living out their anger in the game.

I think R* should add friendly, normal and hardcore sessions so that everyone can choose.. They did that with RDR after 6 months or so and it worked fine!

Well because it's kind of boring when you just find a new session, kill someone repeat. There are a lot of activities to be done, a lot of sceneries to see. Not just stay in a city near LSC and kill each other with no reason at all.

Well also, i like playing with immature kids :) just like the comment of "Cyper" does not even decode the sentence well. 

I like GTA:O heck i love it, i play this game everyday after work. Most of all i love playing with kids who keep on raging when they are killed by the guy that THEY killed. i'm pretty sure this kids are internet warrios shoot first and shoot again, and if i die, i'll swear at you  :panic:

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

Revenge is one thing, but spawn trapping them isn't cool in my opinion.

If someone kills me, I kill them back, then go on with my day.

• kingcarlo08 likes this

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

Revenge is one thing, but spawn trapping them isn't cool in my opinion.

If someone kills me, I kill them back, then go on with my day.

yup i do get your point, but of course, killing someone and killing you back is always part of GTA:O, we did not even know as stated on my post that we have spawned trapped them, they keep re-spawning in the middle of us, not our intention though. 

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

Probably not as well endowed as the people who are comfortable with themselves.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users