» «
Photo

How To: Install iFruit for Android "Incompatible"

110 replies to this topic
DJSmurf2009
  • DJSmurf2009

V Hunter

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:31 AM Edited by DJSmurf2009, 09 November 2013 - 09:37 AM.

Bah, false hopes! Got it working through this method (cheers to OP) and get to the LS Customs page, can select all 3 main characters and fiddle about on there, but as soon as i select my online character, " Unfortunately, iFruit has stopped "..... FML -_-

EDIT: Nevermind, i think it was trying to load my Space Docker on the app.... Sorted :D Good Job OP :)

fcentelles
  • fcentelles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

I still get  "downloading application data failed   and I've done everything right I'm sure of it...

Me too, and it had been working so i decided to just reinstall it but it still wont work, I know im doing it right bcus I had already done it got my plates and was working on cars, i liked the app bcus if u unlock something in one class, on the game it is still locked on the other classes, but on the app its unlocked across the board. does anyone have the original apk and obb? please help me out here.

OK thanks hoboninja,I got it working again, I reformatted my Tablet back to factory, downloaded it from:Google Drive Mirror 2: https://drive.google...lN6SGx1Wmtiemc/ , installed and that's was it its all working again, Again, thanks hoboninja and flyingcloud11

Dont work for me.. same error   "downloading application data failed   and I've done everything right I'm sure of it...

ceedj
  • ceedj

PEDS Creator

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

Just a heads up, I had the same issue as the poster above; I was able to solve by deleting the obb file and .com folder, and just letting the apk download the data file. Good luck!

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

Brad Pitt is a Basterd

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

I finally got Ifruit app a couple of weeks ago on Android. Pretty much, I don't think you will use it that much. Atleast I don't. The dog is a pain in our as*. Can I get a bot to auto feed that mo*her f*c*er. LOL

flame03
  • flame03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Could somebody upload the latest apk and obb files for both iFruit & Manual to MEGA or Mediafire?

The iFruit from this topic dates from 1/11/13 but the Play Store says 10/11/13.

Both box.com and Dropbox links for the Manual aren't working.

Rushki
  • Rushki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:38 AM Edited by Rushki, 18 November 2013 - 11:54 AM.

Could somebody upload the latest apk and obb files for both iFruit & Manual to MEGA or Mediafire?
The iFruit from this topic dates from 1/11/13 but the Play Store says 10/11/13.

Both box.com and Dropbox links for the Manual aren't working.

Yes pls.

I've got the same error. "downloading application data failed" I already have install the further version and it worked for me fine. But i've got problems with the new version :(

FamilyWeb
  • FamilyWeb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

Well I downloaded the OBB files and the iFruit APK and followed the OP instructions as well. Installed the APK then navigated to my Root / Android folder and had to create the obb folder as possibly suggested by the OP and copied the com.rockstargames.ifruit to this obb folder and then disconnected my phone from USB and tried to run the iFruit app and got the message like most of us - "Downloading Application Data Failed because you may not have purchased this application"

So any solutions to this dilemma?

btw I am running a Samsung Blaze 4G (S1) SGH-T769 on T-mobile ... Meets all the apps specs.

1GB Ram, 1.5Ghz Dual Core, 32GB space on SD and 466MB free on phone

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Can we please get a new mirror for the manual files?

Rushki
  • Rushki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

Alternatively you can go to http://www.bluestacks.com/  and download their Android emulator for PC and then download the iFruit app and GTA V Manual from google play store and run it all from PC, that's what I did yesterday and got my plate, updated Chops collar etc

enjoy

This is it! Runs good, thx :)

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:13 AM Edited by W3BB13, 22 November 2013 - 05:16 AM.

nvm

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:16 AM Edited by W3BB13, 22 November 2013 - 06:16 AM.

Alternatively you can go to http://www.bluestacks.com/  and download their Android emulator for PC and then download the iFruit app and GTA V Manual from google play store and run it all from PC, that's what I did yesterday and got my plate, updated Chops collar etc

enjoy

This is it! Runs good, thx :)

Every time I change my plate and then hit the "Order" button it always says: "A Social Club error has occurred. Please try again later."

Any idea how to fix that? Maybe it'll just start working correctly later on.

Gorillaz243
  • Gorillaz243

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

Sorry to bump an old topic but for those getting the error message "Application failed to download" I have a fix that worked for me.

From within AirDroid go to System > Storage > SDcard1 (if available) instead of SDCard0. This fixed the issue for me. When I was accessing SDCard0 on my Motorola RAZR i it was going to internal storage instead of external.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

Surely there is a way to emulate android or IOS on a computer for those who haven't got this access through their mobile/tablets/ipods?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:57 AM

I need help sideloading the current iFruit[1.3.33.1] app

Okay I have been running the same old iFruit app from the here, but those files no longer work. Now I have acquired the new files(download links BELOW) with the help of "lann3fors" but if I follow the same Instructions given by the tutorial here it does not work. I am at a loss and am need of HELP. No matter where I place the files or what I do once I launch the app a progress bar opens and never moves then this message pops up and says "Downloading application failed" followed by a message in status bar that states "Download failed because you may not have purchased this app". I am have a DOPO(Walmart POS) running 4.1 Android and of course this is an "Incompatible" Device.

Note: File "main.61.com.rockstargames.ifruit.obb" has changed to "main.75.com.rockstargames.ifruit.obb".

-apk file("iFruit 1.3.33.1[April 11, 2014"]18.1MB):"http://apkleecher.co...argames.ifruit"

-obb file("main.75.com.rockstargames.ifruit.obb" 229.33MB):"http://www.filehosti...mes.ifruit.obb"

So can someone HELP ME? PLEASE!

(http://gtaforums.com...uitsideloading/)

IanE55
  • IanE55

The Stig's Mexican Cousin

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:58 AM

"Download failed because you may not have purchased this app."

smh.

DiaDREWbetic
  • DiaDREWbetic

-S.Y.L.O.-O.F.F.O.-G.F.O.D.-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:19 PM

Ugh.. was looking for any insight here... I have the app on my S3 and it all seems to work fine but when I 'send the order' it says it failed to send... no plates for me :(

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:45 AM

What's the obb.zip exactly? :/

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:46 AM

Main files of the app.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:32 PM

the "obb" file is the file that downloads when you first start the iFruit app after installing the "apk" file but if you have sideloaded or installed on an incompatible device you get this message "Downloading application failed" and it won't download it.

• Rizqan likes this

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:18 AM

the "obb" file is the file that downloads when you first start the iFruit app after installing the "apk" file but if you have sideloaded or installed on an incompatible device you get this message "Downloading application failed" and it won't download it.
Well, I've try to install iFruit in my Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 and of course the app says ''can't find the resource'' or ''you maybe not purchase this app'' :(

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:51 AM

Well, I've try to install iFruit in my Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 and of course the app says ''can't find the resource'' or ''you maybe not purchase this app'' :(

Yeahp, welcome to my world :sui:

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users