How To: Install iFruit for Android "Incompatible"

111 replies to this topic
lorenzo_172
  • lorenzo_172

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

hello ,

i put the folder  com.rockstargames.ifruit in android>obb and when i launch ifruit , i have an error message :  download application data failed

someone can help me please

flyingcloud11
  • flyingcloud11

Noodle™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

hello ,

i put the folder  com.rockstargames.ifruit in android>obb and when i launch ifruit , i have an error message :  download application data failed

Did you also download the apk file and install it on the phone?

lorenzo_172
  • lorenzo_172

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

hello ,

yes i put com.rockstargames.ifruit in android>obb and i install apk files and when i launch the app i have this message

MojoW
  • MojoW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by MojoW, 04 November 2013 - 01:32 AM.

hello ,

yes i put com.rockstargames.ifruit in android>obb and i install apk files and when i launch the app i have this message

Same here and i followed instructions exactly like in the first post, only done with usb connection.

Edit: allready got it working by autopatching the program with lucky patcher!

The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

I smoke cause it gives me knowledge

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

hello ,

Same here and i followed instructions exactly like in the first post, only done with usb connection.

I need a rooted device to use lucky patcher, any idea how you rooted yours?

MojoW
  • MojoW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:23 AM Edited by MojoW, 04 November 2013 - 10:25 AM.

hello ,

Depends on your phone ?

Edit: I have a cheap china phone so i have multiple ways of rooting cause it's a mtk6589 chip.

lorenzo_172
  • lorenzo_172

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

hello ,

Depends on your phone ?

Edit: I have a cheap china phone so i have multiple ways of rooting cause it's a mtk6589 chip.

i have a sony xperia M . do you have a method for me?

MojoW
  • MojoW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:20 PM Edited by MojoW, 04 November 2013 - 04:20 PM.

hello ,

Depends on your phone ?

Always back up your phone before attempting, you have multiple apps that do that on the play store.
These are instructions on how to root your phone the program to do it with is on the bottom of the first post.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2450265

After you rooted it you can install lucky patcher.
Then just use instruction from this thread to install Ifruit app.
After that start lucky patcher tick ifruit and run the auto patch.

Then the ifruit app should work.

lorenzo_172
  • lorenzo_172

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by lorenzo_172, 04 November 2013 - 06:40 PM.

hello ,

Depends on your phone ?

Always back up your phone before attempting, you have multiple apps that do that on the play store.
These are instructions on how to root your phone the program to do it with is on the bottom of the first post.

it's a safe method because i don't want to have some virus or anything else?

RandomNoun
  • RandomNoun

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Is there a way to do this stuff without having a smartphone? An easy way? I'm just sick of Franklin, every time he sees Chop, complaining about 'another turd' or whatever. It's like, shut up, Franklin! It's not even your dog. Why do you even have it still? Ugh.

MojoW
  • MojoW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:40 PM Edited by MojoW, 04 November 2013 - 08:24 PM.

Is there a way to do this stuff without having a smartphone? An easy way? I'm just sick of Franklin, every time he sees Chop, complaining about 'another turd' or whatever. It's like, shut up, Franklin! It's not even your dog. Why do you even have it still? Ugh.

The easy way is bluestacks, a android emulator and ifruit is known to work with it so try it out.

MojoW
  • MojoW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by MojoW, 04 November 2013 - 08:24 PM.

Double post sorry

MojoW
  • MojoW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

hello ,

Depends on your phone ?

it's a safe method because i don't want to have some virus or anything else?

It's not a virus, but rooting can go wrong so that's why it's wise to do a back-up.
The site i linked you to is well known for android rooting and custom rom's.
And if ur not comfortable doing that, you can always use bluestacks as i said a post back.
You can run it on the pc or mac.

The-BATMAN
  • The-BATMAN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:43 AM Edited by The-BATMAN, 05 November 2013 - 03:43 AM.

I got the app but its not updating my car online.. anyone know a solution?

MojoW
  • MojoW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

You should get a notification that your order is ready for pickup at LSC.
Try restarting both the app and the game after setting the changes.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

This seema like a lot of work

ChillyPhilly
  • ChillyPhilly

Rock 'n' roll stops the traffic.

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

Must try this. Thanks a heap!

fcentelles
  • fcentelles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

Hi, there!

I’ve followed the instructions for installing iFruit in my Motorola Razr D3, but this smartphone seems to be incompatible with Googleplay.

I have downloaded iFruit, version 1.1.24.1, at Google play, while and the apk available here is 1.0.22.6.

While trying to install, the error message I’ve received was:

"Sign in failed. A Social Club error has occurred. Please try again later."

This error does not happen because of the version to be outdated?

Can anyone help me? thanks!. 

MojoW
  • MojoW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by MojoW, 05 November 2013 - 03:40 PM.

Hi, there!

I’ve followed the instructions for installing iFruit in my Motorola Razr D3, but this smartphone seems to be incompatible with Googleplay.

I have downloaded iFruit, version 1.1.24.1, at Google play, while and the apk available here is 1.0.22.6.

While trying to install, the error message I’ve received was:

"Sign in failed. A Social Club error has occurred. Please try again later."

This error does not happen because of the version to be outdated?

Can anyone help me? thanks!. 

Have you installed the obb files aswell??
I think that is error is because you are signed in on the pc aswell if i'm not mistaken.

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

Kawa Wookie ( JAH OSKAR! )

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

I'm also one of those unfortunate people that have an incompatible Android phone, well incompatible for said app, but will run almost anything else, so I decided to just give it up. Like someone else says: it's too much work and I can live without a personal plate. Life's too short but I do feel that R* let people down regarding this app.

MojoW
  • MojoW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

I'm also one of those unfortunate people that have an incompatible Android phone, well incompatible for said app, but will run almost anything else, so I decided to just give it up. Like someone else says: it's too much work and I can live without a personal plate. Life's too short but I do feel that R* let people down regarding this app.

I was lucky enough that i rooted my phone allready and tried lucky patcher on it,
Because if that didn't work i had given up.

fcentelles
  • fcentelles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

mojow,

First thank you, then yes I installed the files in the OBB, the app opened normally, but I can not login. it appears this error.

Yes I was logged on site (PC) must leave the site to login in the app?

fcentelles
  • fcentelles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

mojow,

First thank you, then yes I installed the files in the OBB, the app opened normally, but I can not login. it appears this error.

PS: I did log out of the site, and tried again, but, the same error appears.

fcentelles
  • fcentelles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

mojow,

PS: I did log out of the site, and tried again, but, the same error appears.

Mojow, thank u !!!

I got make it work, the problem was the WiFi network that I was using when I got home and used my network operated normally.

The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

I smoke cause it gives me knowledge

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

The easy way is bluestacks, a android emulator and ifruit is known to work with it so try it out.

Do you have a working bluestacks download link? Because i went on their site and downloaded it and it freezed during the installation so i had to download another version but that one was messed up too. Are you getting the same issues?

If the bluestacks doesn't work, is there a way i can root my phone safely? I have an Android ZTE Engage from cricket btw. This wouldn't mess up my game apps on the phone? Everything would be the same right? Or would it completely change your phone and possibly get a virus?

fcentelles
  • fcentelles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

Well, as I said yesterday, this app working perfectly, just one problem, lol, he just found one car in my garage, and I have many cars. This problem is occurring with everyone?

matticusOvO
  • matticusOvO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

I still get  "downloading application data failed   and I've done everything right I'm sure of it...

matticusOvO
  • matticusOvO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

Bluestacks is weird when it comes to their graphics card. I have a laptop that should be good enough to run it but it wont' says my drivers are out of date with bluestacks.

matticusOvO
  • matticusOvO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

bump

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:08 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 07 November 2013 - 10:20 PM.

I still get  "downloading application data failed   and I've done everything right I'm sure of it...

Me too, and it had been working so i decided to just reinstall it but it still wont work, I know im doing it right bcus I had already done it got my plates and was working on cars, i liked the app bcus if u unlock something in one class, on the game it is still locked on the other classes, but on the app its unlocked across the board. does anyone have the original apk and obb? please help me out here.

OK thanks hoboninja,I got it working again, I reformatted my Tablet back to factory, downloaded it from:Google Drive Mirror 2: https://drive.google...lN6SGx1Wmtiemc/ , installed and that's was it its all working again, Again, thanks hoboninja and flyingcloud11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users