Photo

How To: Install iFruit for Android "Incompatible"

111 replies to this topic
GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:03 PM Edited by GTA Adicted, 29 October 2013 - 06:07 PM.

Can someone upload the obb to anonfiles.com plz?

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Thanks! Works great even though Play Store said otherwise.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Does this work on android tablets? I have one with Gingerbread OS, it isn't compatible with the new OS.

Kris194
  • Kris194

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Unfortunately, ifruit app is incompatible with GB.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Unfortunately, ifruit app is incompatible with GB.

f*ck Cockstar

Dennisch
  • Dennisch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by Dennisch, 29 October 2013 - 07:59 PM.

Hi there, signed up just for this topic.

I must be doing something wrong. I followed all your steps, including the Airdroid download etc. but when I open up the iFruit app it still wants to download the application data..

I have an Galaxy S2 with 4.1.2.

Thanks.

Derp!

I found out what went wrong. I placed the obb file directly into the obb folder. But after rereading the first post I created a new folder in the obb folder with the obb file in there, and now it works. All I need to do now is sign up.

Thank you very much for this!

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Alternatively you can go to http://www.bluestacks.com/  and download their Android emulator for PC and then download the iFruit app and GTA V Manual from google play store and run it all from PC, that's what I did yesterday and got my plate, updated Chops collar etc

enjoy

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• D1RTY12
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:04 PM Edited by Riznind, 29 October 2013 - 09:32 PM.

@ GForce:

Even with this method I get the incompatible error :panic:

But thx for this nice emulator

edit: finally got it working. downloaded the apk from the mirror in the first post. Remember to sign out of your social club page on your pc, otherwise you get a connection failure to sign in

statesandminds
  • statesandminds

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Thank you, was going to look for apk files today to get around that but never got around to it and this helped! :3

MFQ
  • MFQ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:58 AM Edited by MFQ, 30 October 2013 - 12:14 PM.

This method is not working for me. I have the same phone as the one used in the instruction image Lge LG-ms770. I uninstalled app before I tried this. After following instructions I try to open app and it says download failed because i may not have purchased this app.The only difference I see is I dont have an "android" folder just an "Android"(I had both on my old phone).

PhDJ
  • PhDJ

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:40 PM Edited by PhDJ, 30 October 2013 - 12:46 PM.

I have temporarily mirrored it on my site

http://nickseemann.c...APK and OBB.rar

Will be deleting it tomorrow or when it eats too much of my bandwidth.

Thanks a lot man, I was able to download the file, but no readme here, where do I put the files on my phone ?

Ah found it online, put the files under the Android/obb directory, execute the apk file and presto !

arnes_king
  • arnes_king

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

Wow, you are using the worst upload services ever -.- dropbox gives me an error and the mirror link says download has started and nothing happens ..... tried it on more PC-s so it is not my fault ...

Michael De Santa ™
  • Michael De Santa ™

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

upload apk on sendspace please

http://www.sendspace.com/

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

i really wanted the app but i wanted it for the plate and someone helped me get that a few weeks back so i don't know if it's even worth trying to get the app to work. i'm getting the incompatible error with a Galaxy S2 running 4.05

flyingcloud11
  • flyingcloud11

Noodle™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Wow, you are using the worst upload services ever -.- dropbox gives me an error and the mirror link says download has started and nothing happens ..... tried it on more PC-s so it is not my fault ...

I'm only using the ones I know are safe. There are a lot of upload file sites that install malicious files into your pc without you knowing it. Keeping everyone safe is all. If people can recommend other good sites, let me know so I'll mirror the files there. Is mediafire still good?

mdniterder
  • mdniterder

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

A letter from rockstar

You are receiving this automatic reply because you recently submitted a ticket to Rockstar Games with terms related to iFruit Android compatibility in the text. Here is the compatibility information and some example supported devices.

iFruit Android System Requirements:
• Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher
• 1GB RAM
• Dual-core CPU at 1.4GHz or higher
• 242 MB free space

Example Supported Devices:
Acer: A510, A701
Google: Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
HTC: HTC One S, HTC One X, HTC One X+, HTC One
LG: Optimus G, Optimus G Pro, G2
Motorola: Droid Razr HD, Razr MAXX, Moto
Samsung: Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 10.1
Sony: Tablet S, Xperia Z, Xperia ZL

If you are receiving an unsupported device error message from Google Play, but you believe your device meets all of the requirements, please respond to this comment and provide.

The error message you see on Google Play
Your country
Your phone carrier (phone company)
The exact device model found on your System Information screen (or under the battery on some devices). This should be a series of letters and/or numbers. For example, "SPH-L710"
The brand name of the device. For example, "Samsung Galaxy S3."
Please note that our Technical Support Representatives do not have further information about plans to add more devices that are not currently supported. If you would like to receive automatic email notifications whenever there are updates to the list of supported devices, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page: http://support.rocks...ity-Information

NOTE: YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO KEEP YOUR TICKET OPEN. IF YOU ALREADY PROVIDED ALL OF THE NECESSARY INFORMATION IN YOUR PREVIOUS MESSAGE, PLEASE RESPOND AND LET US KNOW THAT ALL THE INFORMATION IS ALREADY THERE.

R*

So basically this is an F-U to other phone users.

mdniterder
  • mdniterder

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

Funny, my phone easily meets these requirements and I like how they said before it was 3.0 not 4.0

AcidSludge
  • AcidSludge

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Big thanks to flyingcloud11, with your help iFruit now works perfectly on my crappy EasyPad 970 with Android 4.0.3. And miraculously fast, no problems so far.

Michael De Santa ™
  • Michael De Santa ™

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:47 PM Edited by Michael De Santa ™, 30 October 2013 - 05:48 PM.

Please anyone can mirror his apk file only(only his apk file because hugo apk file is from Nexus but I think flyingcloud has

decompiled apk and add support to Gingerbread since it runs on bluestacks which runs on Gingerbread)

http://www.justcloud.com/

or

Mirror Again on Dropbox

visinee
  • visinee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

Mirrors are broken for f*cking ifruit app.. Someone please give link to that damn app. Im mad at rockstar!!

*Moondog*
  • *Moondog*

24/7 Gamer

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

you described how to do it with AirDroid but how about telling us what the hell we do with the files if we're trying to do it through USB.

trurascalz
  • trurascalz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by trurascalz, 01 November 2013 - 04:44 PM.

Just joined to post these, since well the op didn't work and the other one seemed slow for me

Data Download:(18 Links, Multiple hosts)

http://www.multiupload.nl/R3IO15OJTG

http://mir.cr/WNPPBHG4

APK Download:

http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ (Enter com.rockstargames.ifruit )

US(CA) Download

iFruit:

http://198.245.72.15/ifruit.apk

Data:

http://198.245.72.15...ames.ifruit.rar

(These are only on a IP because I have no domain tied to my server, but it is static)

UK Download (Contains both apk and data package same as http://nickseemann.c...APK and OBB.rar)

http://trurascalz.tk/other/ifrut.rar

(I know i spelt it wrong)

These wont go down unless i run out of BW, which I doubt I will, they might be a bit slow to respond

And hi  :rol:

hoboninja
  • hoboninja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:38 PM Edited by hoboninja, 02 November 2013 - 01:21 AM.

I had to remove it from my personal site because the link got posted to a bunch of other sites and was using terabytes of bandwidth per day.

I will be uploading it to dropbox, google drive, box, and skydrive later today when I have some time and I will post the link here.

Also there was an update to the app so I will pull it off my phone again.

Edit:

Here are mirrors to APK+OBB in a rar again, it's the latest version that came out I think like yesterday or the day before.

flyingcloud11
  • flyingcloud11

Noodle™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

I've updated the OP with lots of mirriors. The manual doesn't seem to be requested a lot, but if you guys want those too. Let me know.

tolebrabadole
  • tolebrabadole

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

hi guys, im having a problem here. everytime i try to install the apk I get a message Parse error, There is a problem parsing the package. I tried the first version, I tried this last version and still no success. HELP PLEASE

The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

I smoke cause it gives me knowledge

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:03 AM Edited by The Wolfman, 02 November 2013 - 03:29 AM.

I did everything you said except for downloading the manual since i wanted to app only, i have a zte engage cricket android so i downloaded the apk.

Now after doing everything you said on the airdroid, after i tried entering the app it doesn't let me enter and says "application data failed"

And by the last step you say to move the "com.rockstargames.ifruit" to the obb folder, are you meaning the apk file and the obb file to the obb folder? Or the folder where the files are into the obb folder? 

This is really pissing me off

The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

bump

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:22 PM

Haha, this is so bad it's funny. They didn't even test the Android version, they just threw it together and put on on the Play Store. I thought you had to test applications before putting them on there... I'm worried now that the PC version will be so bad it won't even install, and they won't care, they have their money. If only Rockstar still cared about their consumers, they're so money hungry they rush things and claim they're done. No wonder GTA V turned out to be one of the most broken games made, they rushed it to get onto the online mode...

They won't even fix the Android version, so much for training Chop, apparently it's just that difficult to implement it with the game, they had to make it an application. I'm sure it was a marketing tactic done by phone companies to get consumers to buy their phones to use this application which doesn't even work. Sad.

flyingcloud11
  • flyingcloud11

Noodle™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

I did everything you said except for downloading the manual since i wanted to app only, i have a zte engage cricket android so i downloaded the apk.

Now after doing everything you said on the airdroid, after i tried entering the app it doesn't let me enter and says "application data failed"

And by the last step you say to move the "com.rockstargames.ifruit" to the obb folder, are you meaning the apk file and the obb file to the obb folder? Or the folder where the files are into the obb folder? 

in my latest obb mirrors. There's only the folder called com.rockstargames.ifruit. Move that to the root of your device, you should see a folder called android. And inside that folder another folder called obb and data. Move the com.rockstargames.ifruit in your obb folder. If you don't have one. Make one. Also it appears the app isn't compatible with GB devices.

The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by The Wolfman, 03 November 2013 - 03:04 AM.

in my latest obb mirrors. There's only the folder called com.rockstargames.ifruit. Move that to the root of your device, you should see a folder called android. And inside that folder another folder called obb and data. Move the com.rockstargames.ifruit in your obb folder. If you don't have one. Make one. Also it appears the app isn't compatible with GB devices.

Tried everything you said, still get the same message. Not sure what to do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users