Quantcast

» «
Photo

Great songs are gay songs..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: People who calls great songs gay.. (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you hate people who calls great songs gay?

1. Yes, absolutely. I listen to whatever, romantic or not - I like it for what it is. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No, they are right. Gay music is bad music, and you should only listen to good music like Bieber, and other mainstream bad stuff (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Sometimes, they can be right but they can also be wrong depending on what song. (0 votes [0.00%])

4. f*ck them. Listen to whatever you want man, we support you all the way. (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote
Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Cool, cool cool cool. Pew.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by Elusion123, 29 October 2013 - 12:25 AM.

And that pisses me off.. Whenever some "friend" in school have my phone and check my music they say "maaaan, y u hev dis song, its so gay" And that song, he sees.. Is the best motherf*cking song in the world: I like music that is meaningful with good lyrics, not satanic music, or this mainstream bullsh*t that has no meaning to it.. 80s music, Rock ballads and great songs with good lyrics is the songs I enjoy the most and people call me gay for that. I hate it, is it like this for anyone else? I still love all these beatiful tunes, and I don't think they are gay at all, they're all great songs and people like this annoys me too much.

And please share your Spotify playlist - Theodor αηǚвιѕ <--- My playlist. Yeah, there's some Hannah Montana in there, so what? :)

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:44 AM Edited by RoadRunner71, 29 October 2013 - 12:45 AM.

Cuz if you don't listen to JB and lil wayne your gay <3

Ps. dat song was gay, if I were you I'd start reconsidering my life;)

PSS. you should start giving a sh*t about what other people think about the music you like.

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Cool, cool cool cool. Pew.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

:panic: What just happened?

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

Great songs should be gay songs. I mean, you should be happy listening to it, right?

Tyler
  • Tyler

This is gonna take crackerjack timing, Wang.

• Unknown
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

From now on whoever chooses to post with this kind of quality is making a conscious decision to be murdered. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users