Photo

Make it RICH before vangelico heist

3 replies to this topic
vdotjc
  • vdotjc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Starting over like me? Here are some helpful Trade tips I did in the beginning even before the jewel heist and made $43 million. FYI Im projecting $3 Billion plus. Second time I completed the game I was at 1.8 Billion

When Franklin makes about a few grand in the very beginning, I took that money and invested in Ponsonbys PON (BAWSAQ) (clothing company) I invested all he & Michael had. Went through the game and kept checking on the stock. Not sure exactly when but when I checked it at some point and saw a return of $43 million so I sold it quickly. So keep checking it because for me, the return was ridiculous but it may vary for you. At that point, invest at your own risk seeing as how this stock doesnt move up too much after peeking.

Also, I invested in AUG insurance & Mors Insurance since I will be destroying cars and killing people throughout the game so when I complete the game (third time). I should be sitting pretty and then move on to the Lester assassination missions. Last time I checked AUG was at a profit of $3 million and Mors was at about $2.5million.

Both AUG (BAWSAQ) & MOR (LCN) are very cheap in the beginning of the game between $30 & $60 a share but when you end the game AUG is at (for me) $567 a share and MOR was @ around 4 hundred something. If you had the millions from the beginning of the game as stated above you can invest about 5 million (I invested 10 million in each) each in AUG & MOR and your return at the end of the game should be in the very high. Then move on to the Lester missions to reach the billions. However, if you try and invest in them after the game and buy the shares when theyre already @ $500 a share your return will not be that much. Thats like buying a real life share in APPLE right now as opposed to when they first launcheddont expect too much.

After the Vangelico VAN(LCN) heist I invested in them. At the start of the game the share price is or around $120-$140 but once you rob them the stock goes down to about $70-$90 a share and takes time to go back up so Id invest and let it sit until you end the game because then the price jumps back to or around $120-$180 so depending on what return youre looking to gain put in or take out at will.

*Notes*

*Diversify your portfolio (I sometimes feel like an actual stock broker with this game) Keep multiple stocks in your portfolio it helps to generate higher returns. And it just looks good. Just make sure you pull out of those stocks that do nothing. And frequently check your stock as you could miss out on a HUGE return.

*I highly suggest you hold on to these stocks until you finish the game:

AUG augury insurance (BAWSAQ), MOR morsmutualinsurance (LCN), MAZ mazebank (LCN or BAWSAQ cant remember), Bilkington (after youve done the Lester mission and sold your betta pharmaceuticals stock), ANI animal ark. Ex. So if you invest in AUG @ $30 in the beginning and see that in the end its @ $500 your looking at a return of 600%. Imagine that return rate on multiple stocks? Hope it helps a little.

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

What can you buy with it? The 3 movie theatres & golf course (most expensive properties in the game) are only about $200-M total.

vdotjc
  • vdotjc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

Just to have it.

vdotjc
  • vdotjc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

When I beat it the first time I went crazy buying clothes properties and cars, boats, planes. Its the same now. I just did it just to see how much more I can make. If only I could transfer some of the INGAME money to my ONLINE character. But your right theres not really a need for the 3 billion but its just fun making it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users