Photo

R* f*cked me

65 replies to this topic
FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

I logged in today, had a dunce cap.  I didn't have one last night when I logged out, and no one has access to my xbox but me.  So I log in dunce cap.  I think great, here comes a few days, maybe a week max in the bullsh*t zone.  But nope.  16 f*cking days.  16, and I didn't even do anything except log into GTA:O.

I'll be back when my ban is up, or when R* takes their fingers out their ass and fixes Bad Sports.

Just got 16 days myself for using the tank to defend myself from another tank. 

Im done with this game, going to get my sh*t together for PS4, rockstar can f*ck off tbh, they have ruined online with bad sport... A system which splits you from your friends? No thank you.

So in other words, you knew you would get bad sport for doing it, still continued to do it...and now are bitching about getting punished...for doing exactly what you knew would get you punished in the first place? Makes sense.

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:09 AM Edited by Dr.Huge Poop, 29 October 2013 - 02:10 AM.

Aww boo hoo....so sad....too bad.

Refer to my Avatar for the real picture of the OP.

PIOCapacitor
  • PIOCapacitor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

"16 days just for logging on" 

Riiiiight, suuuuure. 

If you got 16 days you did something, and it wasn't "logging on" 

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

This is what you get when you are a free aim elitist dick and whine about it on the forums. You deserve it.

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 29 October 2013 - 03:24 AM.

"I always win, I never die and there is no challenge.  At least with Deathmatches and missions there is the chance that I will die making me have to rethink my tactics."

Your a hero mate, we get that. Well done.

Have fun trying to get your $64.79 back douche bag.
Love your professional mercenary crew signature line - that's so hardcore man

N3W Quickness
  • N3W Quickness

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

False threat it looks like you like getting f*cked by rockstar you fag
  • Jolly SWAGman likes this

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

So much butthurt I love it.  Keep it coming guys.

Also Fearx, you can kill other tanks.  They aren't supposed to be personal vehicles.  So getting put into BS for killing a tank is like being put in for no reason, or even being put in for driving down the street the wrong way.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Calls everyone butthurt. Started a thread cause you were butthurt, and continue to bitch and whine about being put in timeout with the rest of the glitching children. 

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

I hope you're pregnant. I want to see a Rockstar baby.

• Jolly SWAGman likes this

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

I am pregnant.  Sadly its not R*'s baby.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

nawww :(

godless_karma
  • godless_karma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

what is the point of the bad sport anyways. isnt the whole point of gta is that your a criminal. why punish people for destroying cars but dont punish them for constantly killing you after you spawn. u should only get a bad sport for cheating and glitching. R* you guys are morons

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

Maybe it's that haircut.

Ahahahaha

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

cry or stop being an asshole

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

Just thought i should update this, I called to talk to a supervisor, and was told that my "ticket would be escalated."  The guy on the phone asked what time it would be best for the higher ups to call me I told him 3pm-9pm PST.  They called this morning while I was asleep.  A+ rockstar.  Told you to call between 3pm and 9pm.  But nope they called first thing in the morning.

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

My problem is worse. I literally can't get out of bad sport. I just finished a 5 day sentence and while I was in the bad sport lobby, I got good sport again. I took off my cap, left the lobby to find a new session and it gave me bad sport again with 3 days. Okay, I waited that out, when the same thing happened, this time I went to single player so it would save. Gave me 2 days when I came back. At this point I'm fustrated. I then got out of bad sport AGAIN, and this time, my friend sent me an invite, I accepted but his lobby was full so it put me in a new "clean player lobby" and I got a notification saying "You are removed from the bad sport pool. If you get in again, it may take some time to get out.' Right after that notification, I got another one saying "You have been classed as a bad sport. You can only play with other bad sports until you are forgiven.".... What? I'm in a good sport lobby. It just said I wasn't a bad sport. I didn't kill anyone, blow anything up, do sh*t and I get bad sport again. Funny thing is, I originally got it because I had a gun fight with the cops and there where alot of cars and I didn't see the pink personal vehicle until the last second and I threw a grenade to clear out the cars and it blew up ONE car and said I was bad sport. This is so bull.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

call R* and make a ticket.  I've been on hold for the past 40 minutes so you will definitely have to be patient.

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Wiggle goo

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

COMING SOON: The exciting fifth part of the award-losing TV melodrama "I'm Butthurt At A Video Game"! What will be next for our hero? What is the significance of an "escalated ticket"? Why does he think this problem is relevant? Stay tuned!
  • The Rangler likes this

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

call R* and make a ticket.  I've been on hold for the past 40 minutes so you will definitely have to be patient.

I did call. They were even confused about why this happened and said they couldn't get me out or reduce my time but could "look into why you were put into bad sport and report back to you."

Rusty Shackleford
  • Rusty Shackleford

Donkey Punch Champion

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

Not hard enough.

That's what she said.

Rusty Shackleford
  • Rusty Shackleford

Donkey Punch Champion

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

I called again the guy said I had to talk to a supervisor which could take up to 48 hours.  We'll see what happens.  Either I'm getting my $64.79 back or I'm getting out of bad sports.

*giggle*

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

is it irony that the bad sports system is bs?

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

@killbook

Call and ask for a supervisor.  I've heard some people have gotten out of Bad sports by calling, so just keep trying to get someone who is higher up.

And no, BS and bad sports was done on purpose because R* new that BS was BS.

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

gixxer ridin', wheelie poppin'

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

just the thought about reaching out to R* regarding your bad sport is freaking hilarious! Did you talk to Customer Service or Technical Assistance? LMFAO! 

shinbagel
  • shinbagel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:53 PM Edited by shinbagel, 29 October 2013 - 07:56 PM.

haha the amount of time this OP has been on hold and the numerous times he's been on the phone with different people at R*

they're completely passing this kid around in circles cause they don't want to deal with him

there's coding in place to trigger bad sport, there's no way around it. you must have done something illicit and only you know it. stop acting like a degenerate any maybe you wouldn't be in bad sport. seek therapy, don't vent here on gtaforum

P.S. "Either I'm getting my $64.79 back or I'm getting out of bad sports" that's assuming you bought the game new. You can't return opened new games for a full refund haha. stop crying  

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

You can't play deathmatch in Bad Sport lobbies??!

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:17 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 30 October 2013 - 05:18 AM.

Why stop at getting a refund? I'm starting a class action against rockstar on behalf of all who have been placed in bad sport. I'm sure the OP agrees with me when I say it is a fundamental human right to be able to log onto an online game, act like a sh*t head and wreck as many other peoples expirences as possible. I'm in the process of instructing legal representatives as we speak. I'm taking this all the way to the UN human right commission if necessary. We'll not be treated like this, this is why we fought the nazis. If you are interested in joining my class action please pm me. You will be required to forward a cheque for $500 to fund our lawyers however we will make our money back many times over when we sue rockstar for millions.
  • The Rangler likes this

KingGladiator
  • KingGladiator

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

Bad sport is abbreviated as BS for a reason...

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:50 AM Edited by CReaper210, 30 October 2013 - 05:52 AM.

I logged in today, had a dunce cap.  I didn't have one last night when I logged out, and no one has access to my xbox but me.  So I log in dunce cap.  I think great, here comes a few days, maybe a week max in the bullsh*t zone.  But nope.  16 f*cking days.  16, and I didn't even do anything except log into GTA:O.

I'll be back when my ban is up, or when R* takes their fingers out their ass and fixes Bad Sports.

Just got 16 days myself for using the tank to defend myself from another tank. 

Im done with this game, going to get my sh*t together for PS4, rockstar can f*ck off tbh, they have ruined online with bad sport... A system which splits you from your friends? No thank you.

So in other words, you knew you would get bad sport for doing it, still continued to do it...and now are bitching about getting punished...for doing exactly what you knew would get you punished in the first place? Makes sense.

You KNOW that you're going to get a bad sport for destroying a tank? Last I checked, tanks are not personal vehicles. But I've also been the victim of this. Just today, I got in my tank to kill two other people who were spawnkilling with a buzzard and a tank. Nothing wrong with serving some justice to a playstyle that ACTUALLY SHOULD be considered a bad sport. What I didn't expect, were their friends to come and ram me with their cars, knowing they could put me in bad sport, by exploiting the system. So, bad sport lobbies for the next 4 days.

Stop pretending this bad sport system is perfect. It doesn't even work the way it was intended, and it is one-sided and unfair. In a game that is about open world freedom and mayhem, they sure do punish you for some stupid things. They punish for destroying cars, yet allow spawnkilling, and even sometimes reward it. This feels like a broken mechanic that was added in at the last second of development.

You can't play deathmatch in Bad Sport lobbies??!

You can play with other bad sports only. And as you can imagine, lobbies can be pretty empty.

You also can not play with friends at all, no matter the mode, job, or status, like CREW/INVITE only.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

Let me take a stab at this.

You call R* and bitch like a bitch, so they go, "No Problem Mr Whiner, let me go check your accounts".

Lo and Behold, what do they find ?  

Someone who has, by their own volition, got a PV that is a tank, and is openly admitting to destroying other PV's...and, chances are, the bank balance and cars owned list, is clear evidence of an "EXPLOIDER" (sic)

AMIRITE ??!11!?

GIRFUY and enjoy your 16 days away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users