» «
Photo

R* f*cked me

65 replies to this topic
LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

I logged in today, had a dunce cap.  I didn't have one last night when I logged out, and no one has access to my xbox but me.  So I log in dunce cap.  I think great, here comes a few days, maybe a week max in the bullsh*t zone.  But nope.  16 f*cking days.  16, and I didn't even do anything except log into GTA:O.

I'll be back when my ban is up, or when R* takes their fingers out their ass and fixes Bad Sports.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Maybe it's that haircut.

• archiebunker, malcolmfunktion, boxanata and 2 others like this

freshprinceIE
  • freshprinceIE

massive helm

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

I just got an extra day for logging on, nowhere near as bad as yours tho

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

My afro is beautiful.  If anything that would take me out of bad sports

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

enjoy your time in paradise

freshprinceIE
  • freshprinceIE

massive helm

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

hey OP, check your time again, mine got reset, I am good again!!! freedom!

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

so you had it comin? 

• interesting likes this

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

I had this happen just now reset and my glitched character was gone.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:12 AM Edited by Car Lover, 29 October 2013 - 12:13 AM.

My afro is beautiful.  If anything that would take me out of bad sports

I agree.  I bet there are some Pacific islands that would worship you as a god with that 'fro.  But, I think it also incites anger in others.

Not me, though... I love it.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

Not hard enough.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

nope still got 16 days.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Called rockstar.  I'll post the email that the guy sent me before he hung up.

Wtfever
  • Wtfever

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

Thought I should note the game has told me I've become a bad sport many many times but I've never other dunce cap or been out in a bs lobby lol

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

this is fun

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

"

We are sorry to hear that you are having a problem related to the Bad Sport pool in Grand Theft Auto Online. We are not able to adjust Bad Sport stats.

The Bad Sport pool is triggered by things like quitting games early, blowing up other people’s vehicles, and being reported manually or voted out by other players from the in-game pause menu. The Bad Sport pool is temporary and ends after a certain period of time that is displayed when entering GTA Online. Please note that the duration of the Bad Sport period may increase if further violations occur while in the Bad Sport pool, including being reported by other players.

If you feel this was done in error, please let us know the exact date that you were originally added to the pool, along with your Social Club name and your PSNid or XBL Gamertag and we can verify if you are legitimately in the Bad Sport pool.

If you would like to provide feedback about the Bad Sport system, please email [email protected]. We appreciate any input you have about ways to improve the system.

R*"

mirtheman
  • mirtheman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

My friend got put into bad sport for purposely blowing up someone car after I told her not to. But then she called Rockstar but idk what she told them but they reset her bad sport and she was out. So I'm sure if you call again you can get out.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

I called again the guy said I had to talk to a supervisor which could take up to 48 hours.  We'll see what happens.  Either I'm getting my $64.79 back or I'm getting out of bad sports.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

Spread them buttcheeks

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

I called again the guy said I had to talk to a supervisor which could take up to 48 hours.  We'll see what happens.  Either I'm getting my $64.79 back or I'm getting out of bad sports.

I called twice and sent two tickets to them about my previous issue. They didn't do anything except send me an auto-mated response about 5 times each time telling me to do what I did do. My theory about why they did that to me is because they are working on revamping the bad-sport ticker and they are just letting people who are in it now stick it out till their patch is out.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

Reminded of a Lamar quote on this one.

"The first time is always special, I hope he was gentle with ya."

Lmao.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

They have to redo the system otherwise this game will be a failure.  But being put in BS (It is bullsh*t and Bad sports) for 16 days for doing nothing but logging in is unacceptable ESPECIALLY with the DLC/Content creator coming out very soon and heists on their way.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

OP, I don't know why you're upset.  I heard that the bad sport servers are actually a lot more fun, assuming you don't have friends to play with who aren't bad sports.
Considering you're complaining about your petty problem to the internet--a thing that friends are for--I am assuming you don't have friends to play with and will love it.

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

I love griefing with my personal tank and jet, they get so butthurt and start calling you a hacker trololol

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

"

We are sorry to hear that you are having a problem related to the Bad Sport pool in Grand Theft Auto Online. We are not able to adjust Bad Sport stats.

The Bad Sport pool is triggered by things like quitting games early, blowing up other people’s vehicles, and being reported manually or voted out by other players from the in-game pause menu. The Bad Sport pool is temporary and ends after a certain period of time that is displayed when entering GTA Online. Please note that the duration of the Bad Sport period may increase if further violations occur while in the Bad Sport pool, including being reported by other players.

If you feel this was done in error, please let us know the exact date that you were originally added to the pool, along with your Social Club name and your PSNid or XBL Gamertag and we can verify if you are legitimately in the Bad Sport pool.

If you would like to provide feedback about the Bad Sport system, please email [email protected]. We appreciate any input you have about ways to improve the system.

R*"

Are you sure you haven't got a few PV's in that fro and the poor gamers who are calling Mutual hear the message

"I'm sorry, your vehicle was hair today but has now disappeared in to thin hair"

*note: best i could do with russian vodka messing with my brain lol

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:19 AM Edited by LanOsb133, 29 October 2013 - 01:22 AM.

I have been in bad sports before, and have been careful not to go back in.  I do have friends which is the reason why this is bullsh*t.  I have about 7-9 different groups I play with on a regular basis. and 6 of them are on GTA:O.  I normally have ~32 friends online with at leats 20 of them playing GTA:O at any given time (i have friends with all kinds of sleeping schedules so that I always have a familiar face to play with even if its midnight.)

Sure Bad Sports is "fun"  except for the fact that I can't help my friends rank up, I can't play deathmatches (my favorite) I can't go on car cruises with friends.  I can't gunplay kids on the street.  Everyone is in tanks and killing people over and over and over in tanks is definitely not what I consider fun.  I always win, I never die and there is no challenge.  At least with Deathmatches and missions there is the chance that I will die making me have to rethink my tactics.

TL;DR

I have friends i constantly play with and none are bad sports.  Ontop of no one playing missions/deathmatches.

Also to make things clear.  Last night I did three missions with my friend (trying to rank her up) then we went to free roam hung out in my apartment for 2-3 minutes then I clicked "find new session" and then when I connected to the new session I hit "leave GTA:O" then once I got to single player turned my xbox off.  So no, I didn't destroy any PV's, or kill anyone or get voted out, or leave a mission.  I exited GTA:O like I always do.  (give it time to save then find new session to ensure it saves then leave.)

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

OP I'd say maybe you were put into BS for dropping out of missions or minigames, even if unintentionally.

Either that or the game failed to notify you before you logged off, last night the game didn't tell me I had 5k bounty on my head, and I didn't know until I was killed

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

when you are put into BS, it instantly puts on the dunce cap.  I have tried to think of any logical explanation but there is literally no reason for me to be in the lobby.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

Because people normally get 16 days bad sport for being completely innocent.

When are you fools going to own up to your own f*ck ups?

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

Because people normally get 16 days bad sport for being completely innocent.

When are you fools going to own up to your own f*ck ups?

because normally in GTA you get a ban for blowing sh*t up

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

I logged in today, had a dunce cap.  I didn't have one last night when I logged out, and no one has access to my xbox but me.  So I log in dunce cap.  I think great, here comes a few days, maybe a week max in the bullsh*t zone.  But nope.  16 f*cking days.  16, and I didn't even do anything except log into GTA:O.

I'll be back when my ban is up, or when R* takes their fingers out their ass and fixes Bad Sports.

Just got 16 days myself for using the tank to defend myself from another tank. 

Im done with this game, going to get my sh*t together for PS4, rockstar can f*ck off tbh, they have ruined online with bad sport... A system which splits you from your friends? No thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users