• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic
Dravec
  • Dravec

NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

So the NY DLC is Fake but who says a DLC like this wont happen in the future? I would really like a DLC based in NY what do you guys think?

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

One thread was enough, this one will go just as well.

Pelle
  • Pelle

Square Civilian

• Members

the location seems a bit too underdeveloped and empty though don't you think?

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

That NY could be a potentially great map for something in the future if expanded and well implemented

Perhaps they'll use it for multiplayer

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

Yes. Let's move on and forget it.

• theoth267 likes this

Pelle
  • Pelle

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

you should move on and forget it. he didn't even ask about your hoax. he asked if there is a possibility that we get to see north yankton as a future DLC setting. read before you post.

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

So the NY DLC is Fake but who says a DLC like this wont happen in the future? I would really like a DLC based in NY what do you guys think?

This was originally what the North Yankton thread was about, speculation on whether a North Yankton dlc would be possible, and any clues we can find. Then it got derailed with a hoax.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

This was originally what the North Yankton thread was about, speculation on whether a North Yankton dlc would be possible, and any clues we can find. Then it got derailed with a hoax.

It was derailed when people believed it. Reported the thread because it was obviously fake.

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

The ninja turtle got his moment of celebrity
  • jv95_ likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

Nope. Originally, we tried to find the location and details about North Yankton.

Then, NG came in with code and started all that.

Pelle
  • Pelle

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

the original topic was interesting and it's a shame it never led anywhere. to put my 5 cents on that matter i think north yankton is either an interior or loaded as a different map from LS. but i dont know lol have no idea how the game works technically

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

Astonished at the failure of the moderation team at this time. Within 5 minutes of the truth reveal on the North Yankton hoax, NG should have been account and IP banned. Yet here he is, still trolling away.

Pathetic.

• Pelle likes this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

Yeah, NG just made the whole thing up. Not really surprising when you think about it. He certainly pissed alot of people off after admitting it, including me.

I'm still hoping the North Yankton map is explorable sometime in the future, it may be a GTA Online map at some point.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:01 AM Edited by liquidussnake119, 29 October 2013 - 12:04 AM.

Once again, the GTA community proves how gullible it can be.

At least it took more than when I got a bunch of people to believe fake crap about Darkel by simply saying "I am Bill Fiore" back on Gamefaqs when I was like twelve years old.

That being said, North Yankton DLC in some form makes sense, but not the goofy storyline that was presented specifically when Rockstar said they would never go back to Niko's story. (yeah, I know, Rockstar lied about Packie, even though they didn't)

• Pelle and KING2dor like this

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

It was derailed when people believed it. Reported the thread because it was obviously fake.

Wait.  So all that bullsh*t about Niko's special depression ability, new weapons, dialogue, etc was fake? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 29 October 2013 - 12:05 AM.

Once again, the GTA community proves how gullible it can be.

At least it took more than when I got a bunch of people to believe fake crap about Darkel by simply saying "I am a fried Rockstar North employee" back on Gamefaqs when I was like twelve years old.

That being said, North Yankton DLC in some form makes sense, but not the goofy storyline that was presented specifically when Rockstar said they would never go back to Niko's story. (yeah, I know, Rockstar lied about Packie, even though they didn't)

Yeah, I thought the plot about Niko and the new character (Rick) sounded suspiciously like fan-fiction rather than that of Rockstar's work. It was obviously too good to be true.

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

Astonished at the failure of the moderation team at this time. Within 5 minutes of the truth reveal on the North Yankton hoax, NG should have been account and IP banned. Yet here he is, still trolling away.

Pathetic.

Hey, this isn't fame or shame
He just need attention after all

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

Can we forget this now and return to how we used to be? Complaining about the driving physics and broken online?

Moral: Don't believe EVERYTHING on the internet.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

Pathetic.

I can understand your anger, I thought the same at first. He did apologise for it though, but he seems to be showing off a bit now. A ban is probably a bit extreme though.

Game512
  • Game512

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:08 AM Edited by Game512, 29 October 2013 - 12:09 AM.

Rockstar employees, who are reading this forum, probably laughed their asses off.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

Albert De Silva
  • Albert De Silva

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:08 AM Edited by Albert De Silva, 29 October 2013 - 12:09 AM.

You are a pathetic troll, and people like you should be perm banned from this board.

• Cuexcomate likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

Rockstar employees, who are reading this forum, probably laughed their asses off.

They deserve a good laugh after working hard on GTA V!

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Can we forget this now and return to how we used to be? Complaining about the driving physics and broken online?

Moral: Don't believe EVERYTHING on the internet.

Hey! Look everyone! It's the guy who told us about the fake DLC! Let's never let him live it down ever! 

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

Here are a few tips on figuring these things are fake.

1.  Massive amounts of data for a DLC are never going to be in an update file.  At best, you're going to get a few vague lines that will hint at something, or be completely unrecognizable.  This is especially true for dialogue and subtitles.
2.  When someone threatens to "hold out" on giving information because you don't believe them, they're probably full of crap.  How is this a threat when it's going to be released down the line anyways?

3.  When the storyline features elements that Rockstar has said they won't return to. 

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

You wanted them to believe you. You even accused people of derailing when they said that you were full of BS, when you were the one derailing.

gracz209
  • gracz209

Kurwa

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

stfu idiot and leave this forum like u said

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

This thread = Derailed. I'm out.

vt4j3LW.png

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

You wanted them to believe you. You even accused people of derailing when they said that you were full of BS, when you were the one derailing.

hes meta like that.

gracz209
  • gracz209

Kurwa

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

This thread = Derailed. I'm out.

vt4j3LW.png

yeah good leave forum too u f*cktard :)

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Unfurl the banner of social war - Kill capital