Photo

Karin Intruder?

17 replies to this topic
SnoSurfer
  • SnoSurfer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

If anyone has any good info on where a bouts Karin Intruders can be found I would appreciate the help. Not sure if I have ever seen one right now!

SnoSurfer
  • SnoSurfer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:50 PM Edited by SnoSurfer, 28 October 2013 - 10:51 PM.

b4oGAaI.jpg

eJr4607.jpg

Bump... with a few pictures of a modded one, if you see it let me know what part of the map you found it on!

Sunset Shimmer
  • Sunset Shimmer

Princess

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

I've only ever seen one as far as I know, it was right across from Lester's house.

fresheggroll
  • fresheggroll

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

Haha you stole my picture but it's cool. Try looking near the airport in a closed crew session! And near the industrial areas.

SnoSurfer
  • SnoSurfer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Haha you stole my picture but it's cool. Try looking near the airport in a closed crew session! And near the industrial areas.

Yeah, I did steal it! Should have at least referenced you!

Drove round that area a bunch in a closed crew session, no luck so far, I think this might take a while

SnoSurfer
  • SnoSurfer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

And I saw someone posted that all the different Karin's spawn in the prison parking lot, so trying that theory out right now too

SnoSurfer
  • SnoSurfer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:07 AM Edited by SnoSurfer, 29 October 2013 - 12:09 AM.

If you come back and read this, you are a legend, closed crew session, right near the LSC by the airport... boom!

I have gone similar to your style as well though, Carbon Black paint, red sport rims right now, that may change...

0_0.jpg

• fresheggroll likes this

MKYR
  • MKYR

NiKKi

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:35 AM Edited by MKYR, 29 October 2013 - 12:37 AM.

b4oGAaI.jpg

eJr4607.jpg

Bump... with a few pictures of a modded one, if you see it let me know what part of the map you found it on!

Dude!!! I have like 4 of these and i have the same wheels! that's a crazy coincedence! i got my inspiration from this

BD-Athlete-13.jpgVIP LIFE

***and try finding an astertope or other karin vehicle and look around industrial areas like by that one los santos customs. 

• fresheggroll likes this

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

I found one, although it was on a mission, since my party blew up my car (Sultan RS) by accident, so we had to find one. 

Wanderer's Guild
  • Wanderer's Guild

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

If you come back and read this, you are a legend, closed crew session, right near the LSC by the airport... boom!

I have gone similar to your style as well though, Carbon Black paint, red sport rims right now, that may change...

0_0.jpg

Hey, man. Where exactly did you find the Intruder near the LSC at the airport? I've been up and down the street that the LSC is on and I can't seem to find it. Am I looking in the right spot, or is it somewhere else?

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

The Intruder is in V? I have never seen one. Next your gonna tell me the Esperanto is in.... :cry:

Zappas
  • Zappas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by Zappas, 02 November 2013 - 12:29 AM.

I've found them a few times when driving around the dock area. Where simeon's cars go. Theres a few sloped parking spots around the 2 big buildings, where "exotic" cars seem to spawn. Mostly the foreign ones, and allot of Karins, like the futo, and the sultan. If it's not there, just drive away from the dock, then return. I usually drive up the highway, past the toll gates, and when you reach the bit where it joins up with the other road, go back and check out the same area. Eventually it wil spawn.

Wanderer's Guild
  • Wanderer's Guild

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

0_0.jpg

Hey, man. Where exactly did you find the Intruder near the LSC at the airport? I've been up and down the street that the LSC is on and I can't seem to find it. Am I looking in the right spot, or is it somewhere else?

Nevermind, found one! To all who are wondering, just keep going up and down the street that the Los Santos Customs is on near the airport. You'll find it eventually. Closed crew session BTW.

zahlberg
  • zahlberg

I'm just a silent assassin

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

Hi i was wondering if anyone could dupe me one? Ive been searching for 3 hours without a result. I got the tow truck, tailgater, asea, snow rancher & some rare pickup. Hope someone can help a brodda out!

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:06 AM

Cany anyone confirm that the Intruder can be found in a public session? I don't feel like doing a private one... I don't even know how.

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

I've found them a few times when driving around the dock area. Where simeon's cars go. Theres a few sloped parking spots around the 2 big buildings, where "exotic" cars seem to spawn. Mostly the foreign ones, and allot of Karins, like the futo, and the sultan. If it's not there, just drive away from the dock, then return. I usually drive up the highway, past the toll gates, and when you reach the bit where it joins up with the other road, go back and check out the same area. Eventually it wil spawn.

I can confirm this. I delivered a car to Simeone at the docks just now, ran directly towards the main road and it was parked in the spaces by the first crane. Got in it thinking it was an Oracle then realised I'd never seen one before! Now sat in my garage awaiting work. Seems to have decent stats for a big sedan.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

I found mine near the docks. Was running from cops and crashed my car into one of those guard boxes coming out(where they lift the barrier to let you out), My car somehow got stuck so I bailed into the nearest car which happened to be the Intruder. Thought about getting rid a few times as I don't really like it much but, I've hung onto it as I often see these threads about it being rare.

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Rooftop rumble missiob

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users