Photo

Space Docker made my game freeze

3 replies to this topic
Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

I got the space docker from some random player who was kind enough to talk me through how to dupe it.

I thought it was odd that it cost 125k to insure and when I was out showing it off whoever destroyed it was charged 125k.

I had a lot of abuse from players all though they are the ones being bad sports by destroying my glitch car, I suppose it is a silly amount of money for anybody to lose though.

I had the fully insured space docker for 3 days and my game was freezing whenever I tried to enter my garage, even if I wasn't driving it. Even to the extent I'd have to reset my ps3.

Also I stopped getting job invites from rockstar. I still got jobs from other players.

I think these glitch cars might be a bad idea. I finally managed to find a sentinel xs and chose the space docker to replace it in my full 10 car garage and since then my online experience has been much smoother (without the need for console resets)

C-Nathan
  • C-Nathan

Mr C-Nathan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Could just be your console letting you know it's time for it to go.. Freezing and all :p

Side note, i personally have had no single issue since i accquired the docker (ps3) Runs smoothly going into garage also and mission invites.

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

It hasn't frozen since I got rid of the glitched space docker. And it didn't freeze before I got it.

Anybody else had issues?

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

its done it for people since the new patch, it froze for me before the space docker and it froze for me after the space docker. its not the car. also they get charged 12.5k insurance not 125k

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users