Photo

Finding the vapid dominator

18 replies to this topic
Gidds531
  • Gidds531

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

I haven't seen any specific answers so I was wondering how and where I can find the vapid dominator as my very first car in gta online. I don't want to buy it, just find it in the street somewhere and bring it to Los santos customs for the free insurance and tracker mission. Anyone know where they usually are or how you found yours? Also I don't want to do the mission wrap up then kind of transfer it over or whatever that is. Simply the best place to find a random vapid dominator.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

Get a muscle car and drive around the city.  You will crash into one eventually.  They are pretty common.

binLatin
  • binLatin

El Rey Supremo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Yea extremely common

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

get a real muscle car get a  phoenix

0_0.jpg

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

probably the most common car ever... why even bother "Hunting" for the dominator, its everywhere

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:41 PM Edited by JohnTaper, 28 October 2013 - 09:52 PM.

Vehicle spawning is different for every person. Some cars I see every time I play while others have never or rarely seen them. Same goes the other way around. There are so called common cars that I have never seen online ever like the rusty karin rebel. I only see the clean ones. The vehicle spawning is so random I wouldn't put much faith in what anybody says. The game is most certainly completely different for everybody.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

get a real muscle car get a  phoenix

0_0.jpg

Ha! If you rock the phoenix kudos to you, I can't stand the handling on it, so I stick with my Dominator, that and when duped its worth 75k

Rich-tv
  • Rich-tv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

I had a Phoenix but I sold it and replaced it with a rat loader hot rod. It's not as fast but I love it

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Do the missions Cops Capacity for Lester. You'll start right by a yellow dominator with bulletprof tires. Put it in your garage and then kill yourself, or complete the mission. 

Gidds531
  • Gidds531

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

All I see online are those damn Mini Cooper things. I'm only like a level 3 if that matters.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

The vehicles spawning will change with level and other things, like what type of car you are driving. Apart from that I really don't think anybody knows a set in stone way to get a particular vehicle to spawn. Unless it is part of a mission or something like that.

Gidds531
  • Gidds531

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

What were your guys' first cars online?

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Do the missions Cops Capacity for Lester. You'll start right by a yellow dominator with bulletprof tires. Put it in your garage and then kill yourself, or complete the mission. 

OP wont be able to do this until he's completed the mini tutorial and he wants the Dominator. Keep looking like everyone else has said. Or score something else until the above mission pops up. Then you get your Dominator with armor and bullet proof tires which cost a lot more than the first time's free tracker and insurance.

Mine was a Cheval Fugitive.

• Gidds531 likes this

Verodox
  • Verodox

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Ha, same choice as you man. A Vapid Dominator. Didn't really hunt for it, though. Just kinda, chanced on it. Drove it for all my missions and whatnot for about 7-9 days of Online gameplay. Recently bought and tricked out a Coquette for better handling and speed.

I still take the 'ol Dominator out for a nice spin.

Tip: If it's raining, just take a cab or steal a car :p

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 28 October 2013 - 10:24 PM.

First car was a Sabre Turbo, another decent muscle, but the Dominator is my favourite in the muscle class. Found it near the Vinewood area when i was around level 20 i think. Elegy RH-8 & Coquette wrap up my top 3 owned as of right now.

SmokeyB34Rx
  • SmokeyB34Rx

The Revelator

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

The advice here is spot on. No hard and fast rules for finding most vehicles. Although location on the map and type of vehicle you are currently driving plays into it (I realize you're not driving yet). One thing is for sure. Once you get one, they seem to show up more often. Hence the "they're everywhere" comments.

As for the Dominator, I can only tell you that muscle cars seem to appear most often in the SE corner of my map around the docks.

First car was a Felon, but I recently found a Futo which isn't the fastest but that little bastard is a blast to drive.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

Mine was the Dominator. After the initial race, I just turned around and there was a red one so I took it to LSC, and got all the free upgrades I could get with it.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

I prefer the way my Sabre Turbo handles compared to my Dominator. The Dominator has better top end, but the Sabre has better acceleration, and to cap it off, the Sabre can sport a triple or single bug intake, and side exhausts.

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

IROCZFOX
  • IROCZFOX

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

Hook up with somebody in freeroam. It might start spawning cars dependant on him. If they spawn all over for him, then your chances are better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users