Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is It Cruel To Pick On Low Level Players?

62 replies to this topic
AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

But then began fifteen minutes of griefing.

I had to stay close to the lock-up so he couldn't get in, so covering was difficult. So he picked me off several times again. After I finally killed him, took the car and drove it IN TO THE LOCK-UP, he picked me off with a sniper! I spawned outside and the car was outside again too. That's when I decided to just vote to kick. That's how I deal with bullies.

Are you f*cking kidding me?

Basically, he was trying to mind his own business and do some mission. He did all the work, got the car, lost the cops, resprayed it, and delivered it. Then you sat on your f*cking ass waiting to murder him, and forced him into PvP.

You wouldn't leave the area, because you were determined to f*ck him over and steal the reward for the mission you didn't do. You could have left at any time, but voluntarily stayed because you wanted to kill a guy to rob him of his hard work, even though he didn't do anything to you.

Of course, this is all par for the course so far; you're an asshole, but that's the norm. The real f*cked up part is that you think HE was the one "griefing" and "being a bully". You somehow see yourself as a victim in this scenario, and even went as far as to kick the f*cking guy, for having the audacity to not just be murdered by you outright.

Holy f*ck. How warped can you be?

• EyeMacHunt and Chaos-Elite like this

bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

But then began fifteen minutes of griefing.

I had to stay close to the lock-up so he couldn't get in, so covering was difficult. So he picked me off several times again. After I finally killed him, took the car and drove it IN TO THE LOCK-UP, he picked me off with a sniper! I spawned outside and the car was outside again too. That's when I decided to just vote to kick. That's how I deal with bullies.

Are you f*cking kidding me?

Basically, he was trying to mind his own business and do some mission. He did all the work, got the car, lost the cops, resprayed it, and delivered it. Then you sat on your f*cking ass waiting to murder him, and forced him into PvP.

You wouldn't leave the area, because you were determined to f*ck him over and steal the reward for the mission you didn't do. You could have left at any time, but voluntarily stayed because you wanted to kill a guy to rob him of his hard work, even though he didn't do anything to you.

Of course, this is all par for the course so far; you're an asshole, but that's the norm. The real f*cked up part is that you think HE was the one "griefing" and "being a bully". You somehow see yourself as a victim in this scenario, and even went as far as to kick the f*cking guy, for having the audacity to not just be murdered by you outright.

Holy f*ck. How warped can you be?

the GTA community is full of sociopaths. you can learn a lot studying these cretins

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

I find it amazing how many players try to shoot you when you're in passive mode.

Mind you - fapping at them in response just seems to piss them off even more.

Arf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users