Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is It Cruel To Pick On Low Level Players?

62 replies to this topic
hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Nope. Why be a dick to someone just starting the game with no way to defend?

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

I won't mess with anyone lower level until they act dumb. Some level 20 decided to try and run me over but f*cked up enough I had time to get up and light his car up with the auto shottie. Got him two more times on the way back to my apartment, on foot. Then called merca on him once I got to my TV. After they got him, called a mugger. Dunno how that went, I went to taco bell instead.

Hopefully he'll think twice before randomly killing anyone again. Or trying to. If youre gonna hit and run be going fast enough to one shot it.

Joshancy
  • Joshancy

"I have to return some videotapes."

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

Only if they're trying to take me out without provocation.

Yeah that's a little cruel lol but it's justified if they fired shots first and besides this is GTA. 

Jmacz
  • Jmacz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Just like Spiderman, everyone gets one. After that, you're just being a dick...even if it sometimes can be hilarious.

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

The only time I instigate is when they have a bounty on them, otherwise I leave people alone unless they come after me on purpose.

Rank doesn't matter to me, your actions do

KING01
  • KING01

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

How about you doing this: PUT $9,000 bounty to random low rank player and then claim the bounty for yourself, YOU ARE SUCH A BULLY

Comboking
  • Comboking

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

the low levels are always the most hostile out of all the rank groups

first to kill you randomly or kill you with your back turned

when people start pissing me off i just go in my tow truck and freeze em anyways

Western_Justice
  • Western_Justice

Old School

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

when people start pissing me off i just go in my tow truck and freeze em anyways

bunk-the-wire.gif

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

You scum bag

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

way to redefine douchebaggery.

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

lol, tow truck freezing for revenge.  If that doesn't say you're a big ol' puss, I'm sure the kids in class will remind you.

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

i had a dude scoop me up... went for a ride... i was thinking "oh, cool man". we pull into lsc.. 4 other blips there... i thought i was in the club. i was wrong. 5 on 1 melee fight kicked off. bats, golf clubs, batons, fists. it lasted about long enough for me to run 10 feet. trust no one.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

You do realise, that you are freezing pretty much everyone in the session, not just the low level dude ?

Scumbaggery of the highest order - though personally speaking, I just think you're a fanny,

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

I was going after a guy who took a car for Simeon and was going to his lock-up. I arrived there first because my car was faster and I staked out the lot. He got out early, machine gunned me down and I thought "Welp". But then began fifteen minutes of griefing. He'd always stay just out of sight with the car or go away and pick me off with a sniper. I had to stay close to the lock-up so he couldn't get in, so covering was difficult. So he picked me off several times again. After I finally killed him, took the car and drove it IN TO THE LOCK-UP, he picked me off with a sniper! I spawned outside and the car was outside again too. That's when I decided to just vote to kick. That's how I deal with bullies. 

TL:DR - There's a difference between having fun with low level players and being a bully. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

i had a dude scoop me up... went for a ride... i was thinking "oh, cool man". we pull into lsc.. 4 other blips there... i thought i was in the club. i was wrong. 5 on 1 melee fight kicked off. bats, golf clubs, batons, fists. it lasted about long enough for me to run 10 feet. trust no one.

hahahaha that is the funniest thing I've ever heard of being done in GTAO

I will be doing that from now on!

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

Some level 70 piss ant invited me to his apartment so I thought why not.

As soon as I spawned there he somehow blew me up. I respawned back where I was and he was waiting with a sniper. I took cover, removed my blip, snuck up behind him and killed him. 

I legged it down the street and took cover again. He removed his blip and tried to sneak up on me but I saw this coming and he was in plain sight and mowed him down with the combat MG.

So I went and got my tank and spawn killed him for 30 minutes until he quit.

If he didn't do such a dog act with the apartment he wouldn't have got 30 unanswered kills. 

.R3b3L
  • .R3b3L

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

Nope. In fact, i do the opposite. I help low level players. I always invite them on missions, and try to help them out by telling them what they did wrong if we fail. Low level players love it when we complete a few missions and they have earned a bunch of cash and RP from doing jobs they can't access yet. :)

xlightscreen
  • xlightscreen

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

I think it is, but most low levels bring it upon themselves. They think Freemode is just there gaint deathmatch map.

I was going after a guy who took a car for Simeon and was going to his lock-up. I arrived there first because my car was faster and I staked out the lot. He got out early, machine gunned me down and I thought "Welp". But then began fifteen minutes of griefing. He'd always stay just out of sight with the car or go away and pick me off with a sniper. I had to stay close to the lock-up so he couldn't get in, so covering was difficult. So he picked me off several times again. After I finally killed him, took the car and drove it IN TO THE LOCK-UP, he picked me off with a sniper! I spawned outside and the car was outside again too. That's when I decided to just vote to kick. That's how I deal with bullies. 

TL:DR - There's a difference between having fun with low level players and being a bully. 

Should of asked the server for help, or one of the high levels. I gotten a few distress calls, and gladly helped people out.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:53 AM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 29 October 2013 - 08:56 AM.

Nope. In fact, i do the opposite. I help low level players. I always invite them on missions, and try to help them out by telling them what they did wrong if we fail. Low level players love it when we complete a few missions and they have earned a bunch of cash and RP from doing jobs they can't access yet. :)

I love helping low levels in MMO's but in GTA:O it's different. Every time I don't shoot, they shoot me. So I just shoot anybody who comes near me, especially if they are armed or I have a bounty. 

Also I RP a cop and watch the map for store robbers, but after I killed a low level that was robbing a store I gave him $10k from a Simeon car after I saw his low level and felt guilty.

I like GTA:O but for me this style of gameplay isn't fulfilling. I would much rather be a healer and help people...

bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:58 AM Edited by bogey_j, 29 October 2013 - 08:58 AM.

I love helping low levels in MMO's but in GTA:O it's different. Every time I don't shoot they shoot me, so I just shoot anybody who comes near me, especially if they are armed or I have a bounty. 

Also I RP a cop and watch the map for store robbers, but after I killed a low level that was robbing a store I gave him $10k from a Simeon car after I saw his low level and felt guilty.

I like GTA:O but for me this style of gameplay isn't fulfilling. I would much rather be a healer and help people...

couple that with the fact you roleplay as a woman it sounds like you have a lot of feminine qualities. that cooking mama game sounds like more your style bro

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

Sometimes it is, when i was robbing the gas station in the tutorial 2 guys were there and killed me repeatedly till i left the server.

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:07 AM Edited by Bazzad, 29 October 2013 - 09:17 AM.

I had a guy keep coming after me a couple days back, after killing him 5 times I checked and he was only level 3.

I went back to him to try and help him, beeped my horn, sent him a text message, he just kept trying to shoot me. I killed him another 2 times in retalitation and then I left the game.

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

The victim can leave or report you if they feel their game is ruined thanks to your hunting skills so it's fair to hunt noobs I guess. Not much of a challenge though.

What kind of little bish is going to report someone for being better than them on a game ?

It has nothing to do with being better, because you are not good if you go and rape lvl4 players. if you do so you are just an antisocial prick. they can report you for being unfair. you must have gotten some kind of mental illness if you believe you are skilled killing low level players...

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

I love helping low levels in MMO's but in GTA:O it's different. Every time I don't shoot they shoot me, so I just shoot anybody who comes near me, especially if they are armed or I have a bounty. 

couple that with the fact you roleplay as a woman it sounds like you have a lot of feminine qualities. that cooking mama game sounds like more your style bro

Yeah they are qualities bro. I think Elder Scrolls Online is more my style but it'll be a little while yet before it's released.

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

This kinda just makes me want to follow a lvl 4 character around, and use him as bait while I'm in my tank. Bad sport doesn't bother me, and I'm sure the low lvl person would think it funny.

bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

Yeah they are qualities bro. I think Elder Scrolls Online is more my style but it'll be a little while yet before it's released.

that game looks like ass, but to each his own. are you going to pretend to be a girl in that one too?

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:35 AM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 29 October 2013 - 09:43 AM.

that game looks like ass, but to each his own. are you going to pretend to be a girl in that one too?

Just have to see what roles and character creation inspiration I get, but yeah I will create female and male characters.

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

Isn't it impossible to send Mercenaries, Muggers, Set Bounties etc. on people who have not yet unlocked that specific option ?

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

I pick on low level people in a different manner, for instance, if there is a high level player in a session with a bunch of low level players, I'll place a huge bounty on the high level player, expecting him to tear aspiring bounty hunters to shreds.

Level isn't really everything: once you get a shotgun and a machine gun, Micro smg or whatever, an experienced gta player can Rambo their way against predators who think that they'll get an easy ego boost kill.

I've been playing GTA since Vice City came out, so I knew a few things about foiling st00pid enemies.

Same here!

I used to play VCMP all day back in 2005. In gta online I went from level 1 to 38 with no problems at all. Killed a bunch of lvl 100s.

Yesterday some lvl 103 asshole was trying to kill me with his adder. I was on foot and got behind a lamp post, the asshole crashed so hard that I felt sorry for blowing his chrome sh*t up with sticky bombs.

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:53 AM

I think it is, but most low levels bring it upon themselves. They think Freemode is just there gaint deathmatch map.

Should of asked the server for help, or one of the high levels. I gotten a few distress calls, and gladly helped people out.

Don't have a mic. :( 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users