Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is It Cruel To Pick On Low Level Players?

62 replies to this topic
bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:33 PM Edited by bogey_j, 28 October 2013 - 08:34 PM.

I tortured this level 4 character.

first sent mercs after him to test his skill. poor sap never had a chance.

then sent a mugger. he was robbed blind and shanked for good measure.

then hunted him myself. did a driveby while psychotically honking my horn. sniped him. MG'ed him. off-radar shanked him.

poor guy was running for dear life :colgate:

• DMC14 and Cool Story Bro like this

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

bro story cool

GambleGamble
  • GambleGamble

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

Damn you cool bro

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Whats funny is that im lvl56 and find its more lower lvl players shooting at me, especially when i can unleash all sorts of sh*t on them. I ignore them most of the times, put a bounty on them and keep it moving.
  • danny2n likes this

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Whats wit the f*ckery

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Why not? When i was low level people f'd with me. Think of it like college.. or the army.. a rite of passage lmao
  • Revoemag likes this

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Meh, he either hates online now or his heart pumped so hard he'll eagerly come back for more. I try to pick fights with people my own size or bigger but I rarely feel like I'm terrorizing anyone. Maybe that's what is miising in my life.

If that's what floats your boat then by all means, go ahead. The victim can leave or report you if they feel their game is ruined thanks to your hunting skills so it's fair to hunt noobs I guess. Not much of a challenge though.

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

bro story cool

Damn you cool bro

realy cool story bro

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Whats wit the f*ckery

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

The victim can leave or report you if they feel their game is ruined thanks to your hunting skills so it's fair to hunt noobs I guess. Not much of a challenge though.

What kind of little bish is going to report someone for being better than them on a game ?
  • AzraelX likes this

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Nope, I'm the opposite. I rob stores or complete missions and give 100 percent of my earnings to the lowest player in the lobby. You wouldn't believe how happy some people were when they got 25k every few minutes when I was farming and felt generous. I still have about 5 mil and nothing to spend it on so I wish they'd give the actual money sharing option back so I can make a few peoples day.

• Levano and NDE108 like this

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

then hunted him myself. did a driveby while psychotically honking my horn. sniped him. MG'ed him. off-radar shanked him.

It's always fun!

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Depends how low

I pick on level 30-40's sometimes. If there is a level 5 or something I would probably let them off.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

I never even look at people's level. I do what I want when I want. Sometimes it ends bad. 

• Grottesca likes this

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

If it was unprovoked, then yes. At level 4 you have a pistol and maybe a sawn off? Not really fair. 

Rolling Otter
  • Rolling Otter

Agent of evil

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

We were all there at some point, so I try and sympathize...

I'm level 84 and try to at least (if nothing else) honk offer them a ride, dropping them at the first decently fast car I can find... If the trolls continue following/shooting at us, I call in mercenaries on them and spawn my tank to shove up their arse... No matter what level they are, they usually don't enjoy that level of hell raining on them. ;)

Myrten
  • Myrten

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Yes it is cruel, but if and only if unprovoked. If someone fires a shot at me or my vehicle I have no mercy and kill him many times.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Not that difficult to kill high level players. I am rank 20 and a rank 55 tried killing me four times before leaving me alone since I killed her all 4 times. 

Myrten
  • Myrten

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Not that difficult to kill high level players. I am rank 20 and a rank 55 tried killing me four times before leaving me alone since I killed her all 4 times. 

20-55 is not that big difference, I got rank 20 ppl attacking my lvl 132 character, I have no mercy policy on griefers so they usually end up dying 10+ times and paying half their money for insurance after they blow up my super cars :)

IShotBambi
  • IShotBambi

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Low levels are funny because they still haven't learned to not trust anyone in the game.

For example, I attached a remote bomb to the bottom of a limo and stopped beside him, honking the horn until he eventually got in. Drive fast, jump out, DA END

For some reason if you pull up in a limo, 80% of the people get in. 

bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

Damn you cool bro

wasnt trying to be cool, i'm just a sociopath

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

EPICCCC TROLL HAHAH U ARE LE GREATEST Y U SHIUD JOIIN LE REBBIT SEKRET KLUB XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

Low levels are funny because they still haven't learned to not trust anyone in the game.

For example, I attached a remote bomb to the bottom of a limo and stopped beside him, honking the horn until he eventually got in. Drive fast, jump out, DA END

It's really bad we can't trust anyone, almost no real point in playing online with that mindset.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

Level 4's are just getting out of the tutorial and are likely trying to learn the features of online. You killing them is only an annoyance and making learning the basics harder. So no, it isn't cool.

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

at level 4 they have a pistol, once they unlock the uzi at like level 10 all is fair game

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Hilarious

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

tcaYxrl.gif

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

It's really bad we can't trust anyone, almost no real point in playing online with that mindset.

Yep, this is why I play invite only with my friends. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't bother with this game, as if I want to be engaged in a giant death match ill load up bf3, which does this a lot better.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

Only if they're trying to take me out without provocation.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

Yeah that's a little cruel lol but it's justified if they fired shots first and besides this is GTA. 

theguyontheleft
  • theguyontheleft

Litter Bugs Me

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

I'm lvl 78 and drive around in my sentinel but i always end up getting chased by level 5-10's in their adder's/entity's with their crappy smg's and pistols so i do end up destroying them until they quit.

TSB203
  • TSB203

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:40 AM Edited by TSB203, 29 October 2013 - 03:42 AM.

I pick on low level people in a different manner, for instance, if there is a high level player in a session with a bunch of low level players, I'll place a huge bounty on the high level player, expecting him to tear aspiring bounty hunters to shreds.

Level isn't really everything: once you get a shotgun and a machine gun, Micro smg or whatever, an experienced gta player can Rambo their way against predators who think that they'll get an easy ego boost kill.

I've been playing GTA since Vice City came out, so I knew a few things about foiling st00pid enemies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users