Quantcast

» «
Photo

Help Finding And Tuning The Best Offroad Car/Truck?

35 replies to this topic
pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

Dubstas no good for me either, but the Obet Ricotto (Porsche Cayenne) is better than a Rebla, please check it out!

jaczor
  • jaczor

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

I modded this bad boy last night to get to "the last one" mission in style, I was surprised at how much grip the off-road tires gave it, ground clearance is a bit low though  :lol: :

0_0.jpg

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

I've just got a dubsta and I can say its extremely good, the way it climbs is incredible, loads of unpgrades, I've only put a turbo in atm and its still a beast.

My friends had a duneloader and canis and I smoked them up hill, the Awd makes such a difference.

I defiantly recommend the dubsta

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:20 AM Edited by PineboxFiller, 31 October 2013 - 08:20 AM.

Anyone tried the military version of the mesa. Crusader I think it's called. Been wanting to buy it and see how it is. Granger isn't too bad, though not much ground clearance, and I believe both versions of the Galivanter are 4wd but I haven't tuned or tried them either.

HawaiianRush
  • HawaiianRush

Pacifist...

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

I've had the Sandking and Merryweather Mesa and both don't compare to the G Wagon in my opinion the Mesa unless dropped is too top heavy and the Sandking's RWD kills me.

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

Anyone tried the military version of the mesa. Crusader I think it's called. Been wanting to buy it and see how it is. Granger isn't too bad, though not much ground clearance, and I believe both versions of the Galivanter are 4wd but I haven't tuned or tried them either.

The Crusador is 4WD, but the thing cant be tuned, but I recommend buying it for one reason, if your flying around, land a plane in the airport, YOU HAVE NO TRANSPORT OUT?!?!?! Its easy to just select it then and drive off.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users