Photo

Just found about this LSC glitch

21 replies to this topic
Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Its all over youtube so it will be patched tomorrow i bet so how much should i go for?
1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

Is making less cash less chance of ban?
How long has this glitch been out?
Thanks for help :)

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

I already got banned. Not worth doing, as It will ban your ENTIRE console. I suggest grinding 24/7 just to buy x 36 rounds of ammo for your SMG.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by FeaRx, 28 October 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Its all over youtube so it will be patched tomorrow i bet so how much should i go for?
1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

No one is getting banned/punished for glitching money, so no worries. Go for whatever you want. I'm up to 46mil currently, but will prob go up to 50mil and call it a day. This particular glitch has been out since 1.04 dropped a little over a week ago. But before that, the original LSC glitch was out about a week after the game launched.

I already got banned. Not worth doing, as It will ban your ENTIRE console. I suggest grinding 24/7 just to buy x 36 rounds of ammo for your SMG.

Don't listen to this failure of a troll either.

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

No one is getting banned/punished for glitching money, so no worries. Go for whatever you want. I'm up to 46mil currently, but will prob go up to 50mil and call it a day. This particular glitch has been out since 1.04 dropped a little over a week ago. But before that, the original LSC glitch was out about a week after the game launched.

e63nh5.jpg

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

Glitches have been known and exploited since day 3 (cuz days 1and 2 were thoroughly f*cked).

Glitches = press square to skip mission.

Glitch nothing if the game is fun and well made. Is GTA V fun and well made?
  • JustOneMonth likes this

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

This glitch is older then gta5

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

a lot of money.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

e63nh5.jpg

Must we link everyone to your thread where your pathetic troll attempt got ripped to shreds?

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

e63nh5.jpg

Must we link everyone to your thread where your pathetic troll attempt got ripped to shreds?

You mean where you showed everyone you are a complete pussy b*tch who's scared sh*tless of the inevitable ban hammer from R*?

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

MOAR POWER!!11!!11!!ONE!1

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

You're not even trying anymore...

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:18 PM Edited by FeaRx, 28 October 2013 - 06:20 PM.

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

e63nh5.jpg

You mean where you showed everyone you are a complete pussy b*tch who's scared sh*tless of the inevitable ban hammer from R*?

Don't be mad that you can't pull off a successful troll. It happens to all of us one time or another. It's ok, champ.

Anyways, back on topic: Yeah so anyway OP, go ahead and glitch until you feel you have enough. As you can see, the best part about glitching is pissing off the "legit" players who can't handle when someone has more money and RP than them. :)

Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

Don't listen to this failure of a troll either.

Ahh been out a while then, surprised its not patched, not that I'm complaining :)
Thanks mate, will probs do few hours today and tommorow earn about 15-20m that should tied me over easily :):)

The Man Right Chea
  • The Man Right Chea

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

go ham, 25m would be good

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

e63nh5.jpg

Don't be mad that you can't pull off a successful troll. It happens to all of us one time or another. It's ok, champ.

Anyways, back on topic: Yeah so anyway OP, go ahead and glitch until you feel you have enough. As you can see, the best part about glitching is pissing off the "legit" players who can't handle when someone has more money and RP than them. :)

Right, I'm emailing Dan Houser Director of Communications for THQ Games and reporting you for exploits. Have fun in jail. 

• lizardman563 likes this

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:25 PM Edited by FeaRx, 28 October 2013 - 06:26 PM.

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

e63nh5.jpg

Right, I'm emailing Dan Houser Director of Communications for THQ Games and reporting you for exploits. Have fun in jail. 

I think you meant Rockstar. THQ folded earlier this year. :)

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

e63nh5.jpg

f*ck off pussy boy!

I have 217 million, took awhile but worth it. They won't be banning anyone. The worst case scenario they reset EVERYONE who's done any type of glitch. And on that topic, next gen consoles come out in a month. Ill keep playing gtaV even with my XboxOne and if they ever reset me, my Xbox 360 will be giving to my little cousin. Simple as that

ObviouslyHim
  • ObviouslyHim

You Know Who

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

e63nh5.jpg

Proving that you're a fail of a troll right there kidda.

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

e63nh5.jpg

Nope that was id Software. You retarded or something?

• Areyousad likes this

Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

1m?
2m?
5m?
10m?
25m?
Or more?

e63nh5.jpg

Nope that was id Software. You retarded or something?

Haha lol.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Open support ticket for a ban?

Jokes and jokes and jokes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users